• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Health Crisis? It Must Be Climate Change

Pina

The summary offence ticket was issued today, November 17 by the inspection, compliance and enforcement division of the Department of Environment and Climate Change after an investigation. The fine amount was $2,422.

Kayaker

Surely it's a doctors job to record observable medical facts. Researchers pick through that data later to determine overarching patterns. This is like a fireman recording the cause of a suspicious fire as 'traumatic childhood'.
Lol.
Bill Gates on Aug. 6, 2020: “The actual economic and death toll from climate change will be much, much, much greater than what we have than what we have with this pandemic.”
If there's going to be an Ice Age soon, then Billy Boy ain't lyin'.
Reducing emissions of greenhouse gases through better transport, food and energy-use choices can result in improved health, particularly through reduced air pollution.
Eat the bugs, drive the electric cars, screw in the LED bulbs. Meanwhile, the $ is pooling in the WEF and they are polluting our bodies.
The summary offence ticket was issued today, November 17 by the inspection, compliance and enforcement division of the Department of Environment and Climate Change after an investigation. The fine amount was $2,422.
What is the charge? I don't understand.

Pina

Who knows. There is so much being done under coronigate that makes zero sense

Birdie

Lol.

If there's going to be an Ice Age soon, then Billy Boy ain't lyin'.

Eat the bugs, drive the electric cars, screw in the LED bulbs. Meanwhile, the $ is pooling in the WEF and they are polluting our bodies.

Something about "cases"and deaths they claim are linked to a "gathering". Unvaxxed people were in attendance. I thought this area had salt of the earth, real people. Smart people. That was the impression I got visiting there. That these people have been sucked in amazes me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ivy The Hormone Health Crisis, With William Malone Thyroid and Hormones 1
DaveFoster Streaming and Recording for Foster Your Health Blogs 2
Hans Do this first for gut health before anything else! Articles & Scientific Studies 28
G "Many people are ruining their health by avoiding too many foods" Ray Peat Quotes 2
rothko Health Natura Caffeine and Aspirin Water Solubility? Ask For Help or Advice 2
A 17 YEAR OLD -- NEED to restore health/libido etc Diet 130
TypicalJock How damaging is a basketball match on health? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Old Irenaeus Children's Health Defense site down Breaking News 5
burtlancast WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH Vaccines 40
Hans The ultimate macronutrient (and supplement) for longevity and health aging! Articles & Scientific Studies 20
Vileplume Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Implications for Health and Wellbeing Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 10
Aimer Ray Peat Interview Health Odyssey:Ray Peat and what the Cells in our body are really made of Interviews 1
BearWithMe We learned the truth about health from Ray. Where to learn the truth about other topics? Ask For Help or Advice 101
David PS Using a Biometric scale to infer changes in bone health over time. (N=1) Miscellaneous 0
TypicalJock Fixing Unfixable health? Ask For Help or Advice 12
JamesGatz Wealth is Health - The personalities of Rich people and it's possible relation to GOLD Miscellaneous 72
Q If you were a single man with health issues, would you have sex with a double jabbawakkied female? Vaccines 43
haidut Cartilage/bone health depends on oxidative metabolism Scientific Studies 8
Hans When keto diets backfire and cause health problems Articles & Scientific Studies 19
A GQ has article on how seed oils are bad for your health. Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 1
kd7mufc 12 months of PPI Drugs have caused an array of health problems for my partner (any advice is much appreciated!) Blood Work, Labs 1
S Testicle Removed and Impact on Hormonal Health? Male Issues 6
Rinse & rePeat TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here) Vaccines 113
S Israel Vaccines side effects complaints from The Israeli Ministry of Health Facebook post Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
Whats the "Peat guideline" that dont suit you health wise? Diet 16
nigma Ray Peat inspired health technologies Metabolism 17
ddjd Why are anticholinergics amazing for immune health? Ask For Help or Advice 1
B National Health Emergency and the Indictment of Charles M. Lieber! Ask For Help or Advice 0
ecstatichamster Post your experience fasting your way from sickness to health? (for flu/covid/etc.) Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 3
AlphaCog Anti-Peat Dietary fibre and health: the role of hydrogen production Debate - Anti-Peat 3
Y Copper should be dominant over Zinc for optimal health? Ask For Help or Advice 36
Hans What you need to know about A1, A2 milk and health Articles & Scientific Studies 9
M Polyester Is Dangerous and Bad for your Health Miscellaneous 45
F How much glycogen can we store in whole body in good health? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Mito Resurgence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Highly Vaccinated Health System Workforce | NEJM Vaccines 0
GreekDemiGod Better blood sugar regulation with starch vs sugar? | Liver health & Insulin Resistance. Blood Sugar 22
P Quebec Health Care Workers will be MANDATED to take the jab Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 6
G Living 200 metres/650 feet BELOW sea level - health consequences? Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 17
Mito Vitamin K Intake and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in the Danish Diet Cancer and Health Study K 13
RyanCoon Metabolic Health Doctor Resources 1
PointOutside How I wrecked my health, seeking advice Metabolism 21
M Improve Heart Health Ask For Help or Advice 9
M What would you recommend a construction worker health wise ? Ask For Help or Advice 16
A Regular HIIT Exercise Enhances Health via Histamine Metabolism 3
md_a Dr. Ray Peat - Liver Health, Milk, Alcohol, and More Listener Q&A Jodellefit 64
LA Time to Assume Health Research is Fraudulent Until Proven Otherwise Scientific Studies 16
Jam China's top health authority rectify local mandatory vaccination orders, stressing voluntary principle Health 0
skuabird Skua's Weightloss and Health Problems Log Logs 130
J The health effects of 1 - 2 drinks daily Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 161
ddjd MSM + TAURINE very restorative for hair health (I think!) Ask For Help or Advice 10