Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where?

CDT

I'm starting to doubt that more and more.

My digestive tract is chronically inflamed and often hurts. The remedy should be bone broth (glycine), butter (butyrate), meat (zinc, creatine, carnosine). Well I must have drunk a 100 litres of beef bone broth by now and it has done NOTHING for my gut. In fact I'm noticing increased seb derm activity and mood disturbances from it.
Meat physically hurts my colon while many rough plant fibres do not. Butter inflames my entire body and the effects last for several days after consumption.

Is "meat heals" BS or am I the only person that's hurt by animal products? I'm not one to fall for the vegan propaganda but dr. morse's kidney cleanse diet (melon, peeled grapes, pears, apples) is the only thing that gives me actual results in terms of colon inflammation.
You should definitely prioritize your digestion. If plants make you feel better, switch to that. If you gut is messed up, you will damage it and further mitigate the absorption of nutrients. What is your stool quality?

Michael Mohn

I resolved most problems of indigestion of animal products by drinking a glass of coke and eating proteolytic enzymes from fruit like kiwi, pineapple and papaya after the meat. Antibiotics were even more helpful. The success of iodine protocols some people are having points to bad gut bacteria too. Bone broth has little to no glycine unless there are tendons left on the bone. Gelatine is very calming for the intestine and a better choice for glycine. Calcium and sodium are helpful too.