Headaches From Lisuride?

ddjd

Anyone else experienced this? Could lisuride cause dehydration?

To be honest it's one of the few negative things about it, there's a lot of positives I've noticed from it.

Waynish

LSD even in microdoses seems to be able to cause these effects too. Not as pronounced on lisuride - all of it's effects seem to be. To chemists: is there an obvious reason why LSD molecules have so much more potent biological effects than other substances that you can tell just based on it's structure?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

LSD even in microdoses seems to be able to cause these effects too. Not as pronounced on lisuride - all of it's effects seem to be. To chemists: is there an obvious reason why LSD molecules have so much more potent biological effects than other substances that you can tell just based on it's structure?
I've done a lot of acid both microdoses and big doses. I never get headaches during the trip but come to think of it, sometimes the day after I do have a slight headache sometimes. But this lisuride headache is a lot more annoying, lasts a few days and only from one drop!

HHB

I also get headaches from 1 drop topical lisuride, i have highish prolactin 18ng/dl -

I dont think think it is blood sugar related.

Any other physiological explanantions? Like the body is keeping the prolactin high for a reason - then when it is lowered by a dopaine agonist there is an immediate push to supercomoensate prolactin?

This study shows a big drop in prolactin can bring on migraine symptoms - or maybe the body is trying to lower prolactin in response to the migraine?

Lowered prolactin without sufficient C02 production?

Serum prolactin and migraine

Pointless

I've also noticed this and also from methylene blue. I get it when doing push ups especially.

HHB

I've also noticed this and also from methylene blue. I get it when doing push ups especially.

i feel like i can justify the headache i get from meth blue as it inhibits an enzyme that helps lower serotonin (i think MOA???) and from my understanding the peat prospective headache = high serotonin, high prolactin and high estrogen.

the lisuride for me is tricky because @haidut has mentioned in the lisuride and metergoline threads that these dopamine agonists (lisuride) and serotonin antagonist (metergoline) are used as migraine prevention.

what i'm really wondering is is if the initial headaches should be pushed through to "lower" prolactin (i.e. headaches stop after adjusting to the lisuride and then reap the benefits of the new lowered prolactin state)

the BIGGER MORE GENERAL QUESTION IS

when taking a novel supposedly protective substance with decent rationale - IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL WORSE BEFORE YOU FEEL BETTER KIND OF THING!

personally i would not take it if it gives headaches - I don't think you should feel worse before you feel better - you should just feel better - and just switch products i.e. if you want to lower prolactin try lisuride, if you don't respond well, try metergoline, or try coffee, b6 etc...

but i'm curious to hear other opinions on pushing through and then reaping benefits - even for other substances like antibiotics

HHB

I get headache from any stuff that increase dopamine
cup of coffee,B2,lisuride etc

coffee saves me - Lisuride, metergoline, zinc = headaches - i wonder what the difference is - maybe something with histamine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals