Headache from Thyroid, no indication of Hyper-T?

Ben

I don't suffer of headaches a lot. They mainly occur when I run long-distance, if I'm around harsh smelling chemicals, if I have endured a lot of mental stress, etc.

I tried thyroid again and I noticed it increases my mental speed. No boost in sex drive, no racing heart, don't feel warmer unlike from Tianeptine and Aspirin. They both work awesome but Thyroid only seems to increase mental speed, and apparently give me a headache.

Is it likely that it's from thyroid? How long does it take for you people to get used to thyroid, how about high doses? I apparently have Hashimoto's, but don't feel much better from T3, and T4 induced symptoms of hypothyroidism for me when I took it by itself.

treelady

I have been on thyroid for years but recently have been experimenting with increasing it. With the last increase I have noticed a very mild headache but no other symptoms either and the headache doesn't last very long. I keep waffling on whether to stay on the higher dose or not. So no answers, just company. lol.

sweetpeat

T3 will give me a headache if I don't eat enough. I try to make sure to never take it on an empty stomach. Even just a snack helps; it doesn't have to be a full meal. Are you making sure to get enough nutrients?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals