Head Injury

@Peatress Isn't pale yolk a problem, probably less beta carotene then animal feed? Are you on a vitamin A limited diet? I eliminated beta carotene a month ago but I'm maintaining vitamin A from butter and a little milk. I don't eat eggs often, 4-5 a week. Try hydrogenated water šŸ‘

Peatress

Peatress

ā€œBut simply injuring the brain or other organ (by injecting anything) will sometimes activate a series of reactions similar to those seen in aging and the amyloidoses. When a slight trauma leads to a prolonged or expanding disturbance of structure and function, the process isnā€™t essentially different from transmitting a condition to another individual. The problem is being ā€œtransmittedā€ from the initial injury, recruiting new cells, and passing the disturbed state on to daughter cells in a disturbed form of regeneration. Keloids, hypertrophic scars, are analogous to the dementias in their overgrowth of connective tissue cells: In the aging or injured brain, the glial cells (mainly astrocytes) proliferate, in reparative processes that sometimes become exaggerated and harmful.ā€ Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals