Having zero concern for STDs?

Bootselectric

I really question the sanity of some people – and in this case also the sanity of the girls you are sleeping with, OP.
Which hood rat ***** without protection in this day and age outside a relationship?

This place is filled with good people, but I think we should be careful that such ridiculous topics do not ridicule the whole forum.

Badger

Does it even matter? There could be literally only one person with STDs in your state and you can still catch something
Of course it matters. STDs can be deadly and miserable to endure even if they don't kill you. Any environment you live in where the STD numbers are jacked up high enough to increase likelihood you will get it should be a matter of great concern. You should DucksDuckGo reports that have on uptake of STDs that have come out in last year or two, I've seen some, and it's pretty bad in some areas. If you like taking unintelligent risks, go bungee jumping or drive a motorcycle at a high rate of speed after a couple of shots of whiskey. At least you will leave the world instantly.

BearWithMe

Of course it matters. STDs can be deadly and miserable to endure even if they don't kill you. Any environment you live in where the STD numbers are jacked up high enough to increase likelihood you will get it should be a matter of great concern. You should DucksDuckGo reports that have on uptake of STDs that have come out in last year or two, I've seen some, and it's pretty bad in some areas. If you like taking unintelligent risks, go bungee jumping or drive a motorcycle at a high rate of speed after a couple of shots of whiskey. At least you will leave the world instantly.
I think you get my post exactly opposite than it was meant.

The point was that low incidence of STDs in your area shold not give you false sense of safety and you should always behave like everyone potentially have STD

David90

I like having sexual intercourse without protection and I don't care about STDs that much! I think STDs can be taken care by the immune system when thyroid is ideal!

I think HIV could be a hoax!

I hate condoms and love to have intercourse as naturally as possible!

Should I be concerned about STDs?
Of Course you should. I know this from Personal Experience. I had a ONS in 2018 (Single Mom, Around 25 Years Old), that wanted to F*** without Condom. But i don't trusted her, because i thought she does it with a lot of other Guys also (her WhatsApp was always ringing and such, which COULD indicate that). But i telled her, that i don't want to do it (for possible STD/AIDS Reasons), and i will get out of the Door Immediately, if she does not comply.

I think nowadays too that HIV is a HOAX. But i think Georgi Dinkov said in the Past that AIDS could be caused by too much Endotoxin (?), so i would be careful with that.

If you still want to do it, i would do it like this:
Choose a Women that you can REALLY trust and only has Sex with you and NOBODY else. Which is Hard to find. And make a Friendship+ (aka Friends with Benefits) with her, if she Agrees.
And if she does, check (beforehand) your Endotoxin Status and your Metabolism/Thyroid in General. Also i would not do it too often. I Think Georgi and/or Ray has talked also about this, since i could open the Gate for some Viruses.

Here is the Thread:
Endotoxin May Be The Real Cause Of "AIDS"

I agree 100% more than "who we share our energy with" would be "from whom do we pick up energy".
Indeed. I would not share Energy with everybody. I would be Careful and Choose Wisely.

Badger

I think you get my post exactly opposite than it was meant.

The point was that low incidence of STDs in your area shold not give you false sense of safety and you should always behave like everyone potentially have STD
No, you misunderstand me. My reply to you was intended to address the fatalism, which is also illogical, in the original post. I am here rejecting the idea you or someone else implied, "Since you can get it from low infection regions, what difference does it make if one has sex there as compared to a high infection region? Might as well do it anywhere." Incorrect if this thinking is used for making a decision to take or not tale an action.

BearWithMe

No, you misunderstand me. My reply to you was intended to address the fatalism, which is also illogical, in the original post. I am here rejecting the idea you or someone else implied, "Since you can get it from low infection regions, what difference does it make if one has sex there as compared to a high infection region? Might as well do it anywhere." Incorrect if this thinking is used for making a decision to take or not tale an action.
But that's not what my post implied at all.

My post implied that you should be careful and use protection regardless where in the world you are.

Optimize everything you have control over, don't bet your luck on things you cannot control. Like on the "cleanliness" of your sexual partner.

My post implied that you should take 100% responsibility for your health and follow rules that are valid anywhere in the world, like using protection, carefuly choosing your sexual partners, etc.

So in this regard, it really doesn't matter where you have sex.

The precautions are always the same.

JamesGatz

Following. This thread reminds me of this video I saw the other day on Mullis (PCR test inventor), he seems to refer to the HIV hysteria as some type of scam and suggesting that Fauci and the CDC orchestrated the HIV scam - as old as this video is it is EERILY similar to this covid nonsense - this made me suspicious that HIV or STD's in general may not be as dangerous as they are referred to- anyway this is a really valuable thread I'm interested to see if Ray has any thoughts on this as I can't seem to find any

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqQIY7J0fQ&ab_channel=BlackPegasus

itchaboyagain

Polyurethane condoms are great, but prohibitively expensive, if you f**k a lot.
Lol fair point. The 20 micron option isn't too bad at $20 for 12, it's worth the price to avoid birth control!

However, those 10 micron ones are the real treat, and THOSE are certainly expensive.

Sam321

I like having sexual intercourse without protection and I don't care about STDs that much! I think STDs can be taken care by the immune system when thyroid is ideal!

I think HIV could be a hoax!

I hate condoms and love to have intercourse as naturally as possible!

Should I be concerned about STDs?
Raw dog 4 lyfe.

Peater

I got some penile warts from receiving unprotected oral. Removed them myself with a wart pen and then povidone iodine with DMSO. Whatever causes them its not something i would want to repeat.

GreekDemiGod

Could anyone give a list of STD-related blood tests to do every 6 months(that wouldn’t cost a lot), if one engages in unprotected sex with multiple women?

Lana

If you have shared your energy with someone who turned on you and became seriously abusive how do you get them out of your system

nomoreketones

I think STDs can be taken care by the immune system when thyroid is ideal!
There is a difference between been exposed to a virus vs being infected with a virus.

I wonder if someone with a strong immune system can be exposed to HIV, HSV, and HPV over and over again without being infected?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals