Having a purpose in life makes all the difference. Like this guy who eats McDonald's everyday.

-Luke-

He later confessed to being an absolute alcoholic during this time. So it was MacDonalds AND copious amounts of boozing I believe.
So his already poor liver couldn’t keep us with all the toxins in the Mc Donald food for that month. Like RP said if people’s bodies can acclimate to the toxins, then it becomes a dietary staple aka “poor people food”.

Lejeboca

I'm just surprised he's not six feet under. And he might not look great but he doesn't look any worse than a lot of folks out there...and seems to be happy.

From this vid: I've eaten 30,000 McDonald's Big Macs | Guinness World Records
"I've stayed in pretty good shape because, for one thing, I'm kind of hyperactive, I do a lot of walking. I like to joke with people, I tell them I walk around the block usually, but they don't know that it's six miles around our block."

- Preferred walking speed - Wikipedia
"Many people tend to walk at about 1.42 meters per second (5.1 km/h; 3.2 mph; 4.7 ft/s)."

Markr2d2

Perfect example of how stress and not food is what is causing modern era disease.

InChristAlone

Peat does say to enjoy what you eat.

Dr. B

That‘s probably the result of eating the fries. The meat is fine for some balanced protein. The buns have tons of emulsifiers and other crap in them. Recently I ate some McDonalds hamburgers with the bun for a while almost daily for convenience, my voice gets higher pitched afterwards, feels estrogenic.

I would throw away the bun, just eat the patties and get a latte and a coke. Perfect survival meal.
they say the meat is just ground beef but I think the beef mixture they use already has some iodized salt blended into it. a lot of patties seem to have similar effects to iodine supplements, like some thyroid burning sensation.
five guys beef patties seem much better. five guys ketchup apparently uses real sugar too not hfcs. how safe are mustard and ketchup?
also the cheese at all these places, even cheddar cheese, contains things like sodium citrate, citric acid, maybe calcium propionate, but most worrisome is the enzymes. the enzymes cause a bigger problem than the citric acid which is probably a small amount.
but just plain five guys patties seem to work fine.

their strawberry and apple pies from what i remember, dont seem to be bad either, they use palm oil, most the fat is saturated in them. the pies might be one of the safer things. i think big mac sauce is mayo based and has lots of pufa.

btw the mcdouble/fish sandwich bun is much safer than the big mac or quarter pound bun, it has much less ingredients. it has like 1g soybean oil though.

Dr. B

What do you mean living on McDonald's in an emergency? What is meant by an emergency is a once off situation which occurs rarely and in the context of you have to make a choice which is the best, knowing that it's not good from the start. Ray said that keeping the metabolism going by any means if better than not eating at all.

The sad thing is, is that most people eat like what's served at McDonald's every meal from what they make at home, the bread is the same, filled with all kinds of inflammatory additives, seed oil etc. That's why most people go to McDonald's because they don't notice a difference. Most people on this forum would notice negative side effects after McDonald's because they have adapted to a high level of function.

McDonald's has all the ingredients on the website so it's not secret and this is why it's safer. No one knows what kfc or burger King have in them. Anyways I'm not from America, McDonald's is different where I am from, more clean. I don't eat it but a few years back I did research all the fast food out of curiosity.

I don't know if people know but the Chinese are known to take those fat burgs out of the sewer and use it as cooling oil, can you imagine?
I misunderstood, eating it once in a pinch isn’t going to hurt in the long run for a healthy person, but an unhealthy person might have some issues for awhile.

I guess we differ on what we each consider safe or healthy to be…..

BIG MAC BUN
“Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil and/or Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate and/or Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Soy Lecithin, Sesame Seed.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY LECITHIN.”

BIG MAC CHEESE
“Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Water, Cheese Culture, Sodium Citrate, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Enzymes, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor (Dairy Source), Color Added, Soy Lecithin (Added for Slice Separation). CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY LECITHIN”

BIG MAC SAUCE
“Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Pickle Relish (Diced Pickles, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Spice Extractives, Polysorbate 80), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onion Powder, Mustard Seed, Salt, Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Mustard Bran, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy and Wheat), Caramel Color, Extractives of Paprika, Soy Lecithin, Turmeric (Color), Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protect Flavor).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG AND SOY.“

The jury is being debated in this thread about the meat.

what do you guys think about cheesecake factory?
their burgers are angus beef. maybe hormone/antibiotic free. so their beef patties maybe are better quality than other places, even five guys?
their cheesecakes apparently dont have the problematic enzymes like other cheeses, and dont have carrageenan either i think. theyre cream cheese and sugar based and the worst ingredients I think were just some xanthan and another type of gum. but even then, the cheesecake ingredients seemed much better than ice creams like ben and jerrys and other desserts out there. the fat is probably more saturated too since they're mostly cream cheese. some cheesecakes are just all cheesecake with crust whereas some are like the mix of cake and cheesecake.

elevation burger actually uses 100% grass fed organic beef patties. but even their buns have all the filler ingredients and sauce is pufa based. its hard to find elevation though.

by the way CAVA isn't safe if youre into that, they actually use an olive oil/sunflower oil mixture for almost all their food including the rice and grilled beef meatballs. its regular olive oil, not the EVOO, so even the olive oil itself has some PUFA oils blended in. I was eating that sometimes and had no idea the beef would have oil too. their pita crisps use canola oil. but their sodas are the safest, all maine root brand.

if looking to get some good protein I think cheesecake factory or five guys would be best. cheesecake has this giant burger which has an 11oz angus beef patty, for $15. five guys you can get three patties for about $12, but their weight is about 2.5 ounces each when cooked.

the cheesecake factory brioche bun might be safer and better made than others but it is pretty greasy and might have pufa.

Lollipop2

so even the olive oil itself has some PUFA oils blended in.
If it is 100% olive oil even not EVOO you should be fine BUT if they have blended it with say canola oil or safflower oil etc., that is a problem.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
what do you guys think about cheesecake factory?
their burgers are angus beef.
I ate one of their burgers last week and it tasted really good. My old friend invited me to lunch and I thoroughly enjoyed the burger and most of all catching up with her. I wasn’t about to ruin a nice day by snubbing the food or insult her generosity since she payed for it.

Dr. B

If it is 100% olive oil even not EVOO you should be fine BUT if they have blended it with say canola oil or safflower oil etc., that is a problem.
its olive oil and sunflower oil listed as separate ingredients. but i thought regular olive oil is a scam product and it has other oils mixed in even if it just says olive oil. the yellow colored cheaper olive oils like at costco. i got an estrogenic effect eating rice with lots of that olive oil too. the EVOO ones are like a greener color.

Lollipop2

its olive oil and sunflower oil listed as separate ingredients. but i thought regular olive oil is a scam product and it has other oils mixed in even if it just says olive oil. the yellow colored cheaper olive oils like at costco. i got an estrogenic effect eating rice with lots of that olive oil too. the EVOO ones are like a greener color.
Well Sunflower oil is definitely a no go. There was a scam about Olive Oil maybe 5 years ago and unfortunately it also affected EVOO - but that seems to have been cleaned up now and if listed as Olive Oil it is most likely Olive oil. Even light color - that comes from the number of pressings by 5th or 6th pressing of the olives, the oil is light colored. EVOO is from the first pressing so definitely more green.

Dr. B

Well Sunflower oil is definitely a no go. There was a scam about Olive Oil maybe 5 years ago and unfortunately it also affected EVOO - but that seems to have been cleaned up now and if listed as Olive Oil it is most likely Olive oil. Even light color - that comes from the number of pressings by 5th or 6th pressing of the olives, the oil is light colored. EVOO is from the first pressing so definitely more green.
that's good, so that's most of the olive oil brands in the US are clean now?

Lollipop2

that's good, so that's most of the olive oil brands in the US are clean now?
From what I read maybe a year ago. I still would trust ones found to be honest, but from what I understand that scam exposed brands and they were required to clean up. I think it even affected Italian brands that advertised Italian OO only but were using OO from Spain - lol. Companies are funny sometimes:

“easier to apologize then ask for permission”

seems to be their motto.

ndn

A rogue researcher once explained to me that the mind can somehow transform bad food into neutral or good if the person eating it is happy or thinks its good

Dr. B

A rogue researcher once explained to me that the mind can somehow transform bad food into neutral or good if the person eating it is happy or thinks its good
would that really work? there probably are lots of people eating pufa thinking its good though? pufa is promoted as a health food so most people eating it think its good i think

ndn

would that really work? there probably are lots of people eating pufa thinking its good though? pufa is promoted as a health food so most people eating it think its good i think
I cant recall the way he explained it exceit if something bad is going on the mind can minimize its harm

yerrag

I think there are more Popeyes record holders in New Orleans if people were also keeping track.

yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom