Having a purpose in life makes all the difference. Like this guy who eats McDonald's everyday.

The elite are cannibals.

As part of their “religion” kabbalists sacrifice and kill people, in particular, children. And referring to the video, China is involved.

”Soylent green is people” is not just a movie.
I agree there are no limits to what China will do. It just needs further investigating. I do wonder why Mc Donald’s hasn’t perused a slander lawsuit if it isn’t true?

Oh yum here is so more inspiring news to make me feel happy about eating fast food burgers!….

“The video, which first aired publicly Tuesday on "World News with Diane Sawyer," shows workers using electric prods on cattle that can barely walk. Compassion Over Killing also alleged that the company used potentially diseased "downer cows" and treated them in an inhumane manner.

On Tuesday, prior to the ABC News report, In-N-Out Burger announced that it would suspend purchases from CVM, which had provided 20 to 30 percent of the chain's beef“

Attachments

• 55EE6841-F8C6-4809-9F19-2AF58CF24187.png
    55EE6841-F8C6-4809-9F19-2AF58CF24187.png
    401 KB · Views: 27

Herbie

I don’t think a person can live solely on McDonald’s in an emergency, without a big problem….

“The movie starts with Spurlock in great shape, according to a physical examination. But after a month, he says he gained. 24.5 pounds. "My cholesterol shot up 65 points. My liver basically turned to fat. It was so filled with fat the doctors said it was like pate; it was reaching a toxic level, putting me in risk of having non-alcoholics type of hepatitis, hardening of the liver, cirrhosis of the liver. It got really frightening for a while. And the impact it had on my sex life was also another aspect my girlfriend didn't anticipate."

What do you mean living on McDonald's in an emergency? What is meant by an emergency is a once off situation which occurs rarely and in the context of you have to make a choice which is the best, knowing that it's not good from the start. Ray said that keeping the metabolism going by any means if better than not eating at all.

The sad thing is, is that most people eat like what's served at McDonald's every meal from what they make at home, the bread is the same, filled with all kinds of inflammatory additives, seed oil etc. That's why most people go to McDonald's because they don't notice a difference. Most people on this forum would notice negative side effects after McDonald's because they have adapted to a high level of function.

McDonald's has all the ingredients on the website so it's not secret and this is why it's safer. No one knows what kfc or burger King have in them. Anyways I'm not from America, McDonald's is different where I am from, more clean. I don't eat it but a few years back I did research all the fast food out of curiosity.

I don't know if people know but the Chinese are known to take those fat burgs out of the sewer and use it as cooling oil, can you imagine?

What do you mean living on McDonald's in an emergency? What is meant by an emergency is a once off situation which occurs rarely and in the context of you have to make a choice which is the best, knowing that it's not good from the start. Ray said that keeping the metabolism going by any means if better than not eating at all.

The sad thing is, is that most people eat like what's served at McDonald's every meal from what they make at home, the bread is the same, filled with all kinds of inflammatory additives, seed oil etc. That's why most people go to McDonald's because they don't notice a difference. Most people on this forum would notice negative side effects after McDonald's because they have adapted to a high level of function.

McDonald's has all the ingredients on the website so it's not secret and this is why it's safer. No one knows what kfc or burger King have in them. Anyways I'm not from America, McDonald's is different where I am from, more clean. I don't eat it but a few years back I did research all the fast food out of curiosity.

I don't know if people know but the Chinese are known to take those fat burgs out of the sewer and use it as cooling oil, can you imagine?
I misunderstood, eating it once in a pinch isn’t going to hurt in the long run for a healthy person, but an unhealthy person might have some issues for awhile.

I guess we differ on what we each consider safe or healthy to be…..

BIG MAC BUN
“Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil and/or Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate and/or Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Soy Lecithin, Sesame Seed.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY LECITHIN.”

BIG MAC CHEESE
“Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Water, Cheese Culture, Sodium Citrate, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Enzymes, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor (Dairy Source), Color Added, Soy Lecithin (Added for Slice Separation). CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY LECITHIN”

BIG MAC SAUCE
“Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Pickle Relish (Diced Pickles, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Spice Extractives, Polysorbate 80), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onion Powder, Mustard Seed, Salt, Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Mustard Bran, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy and Wheat), Caramel Color, Extractives of Paprika, Soy Lecithin, Turmeric (Color), Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protect Flavor).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG AND SOY.“

The jury is being debated in this thread about the meat.

“In several parts of the world, desperately poor people sometimes eat clay, and even clay has been promoted as a health food. Almost anything becomes “food,” when people are under economic and social pressure. If these things aren’t acutely toxic, they can become part of our “normal” diet.”
-Ray Peat

Herbie

I misunderstood, eating it once in a pinch isn’t going to hurt in the long run for a healthy person, but an unhealthy person might have some issues for awhile.

I guess we differ on what we each consider safe or healthy to be…..

BIG MAC BUN
“Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil and/or Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate and/or Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Soy Lecithin, Sesame Seed.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY LECITHIN.”

BIG MAC CHEESE
“Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Water, Cheese Culture, Sodium Citrate, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Enzymes, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor (Dairy Source), Color Added, Soy Lecithin (Added for Slice Separation). CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY LECITHIN”

BIG MAC SAUCE
“Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Pickle Relish (Diced Pickles, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Spice Extractives, Polysorbate 80), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onion Powder, Mustard Seed, Salt, Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Mustard Bran, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy and Wheat), Caramel Color, Extractives of Paprika, Soy Lecithin, Turmeric (Color), Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protect Flavor).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG AND SOY.“

The jury is being debated in this thread about the meat.

It's disappointing and disrespectful that you didn't read what I wrote, putting words in my mouth saying I think McDonald's is healthy when I never said that.

Do you understand that Usain bolt ate McDonald's for safety in the Beijing Olympic games because at least McDonald's weren't taking fat burgs out of the sewer and using it for cooking oil. Safety means less chance of getting food poisoning, many fast food and take away places have poor hygiene standards but McDonald's at least a relatively high standard.

It's disappointing and disrespectful that you didn't read what I wrote, putting words in my mouth saying I think McDonald's is healthy when I never said that.

Do you understand that Usain bolt ate McDonald's for safety in the Beijing Olympic games because at least McDonald's weren't taking fat burgs out of the sewer and using it for cooking oil. Safety means less chance of getting food poisoning, many fast food and take away places have poor hygiene standards but McDonald's at least a relatively high standard.

You misread my tone, as I wasn’t being disrespect Herbie, I was just disagreeing on parts. Most people in this thread are on your side and would probably enjoy a Big Mac once in awhile. I would choke one down if I had no other option, as you said. I also agree their hygiene standards are impeccable. I don’t think we are disagreeing on much. I would probably be more scared to eat at a “mom and pop” shack, though the food would probably be healthier. I would choose to eat the chemicals rather than risk getting a bacterial infection, but it is a hard choice to make.

ursidae

full head of hair and looks like he's got no acne either, time to hop on the Gorske diet!

OP
Old Irenaeus

Old Irenaeus

When will there be a truly Ray Peat inspired fast food joint? I will eat there every day until I run out of money.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Reflecting on it a bit more, and watching the video posted by @Peatful, it seems that the man has a lot of love in his life. And is at peace with himself and the world. Perhaps that's the key ingredient to good health.
I believe so.

This reminds me of when Ray talked to Patrick Timpone about a man known as Old Tom Parr, who lived to 152 years old on a very basic diet of "cheese and bread crusts".

And Patrick remarks "Well that's kind of fun, you could just live on toasted cheese sandwiches and milk you know, that would be kinda cool"

-Luke-

When will there be a truly Ray Peat inspired fast food joint? I will eat there every day until I run out of money.
We could call it "Ray Buffet" or "MilkDonalds" or something like that. I would probably spend half my day there.

reaching

I don’t think a person can live solely on McDonald’s in an emergency, without a big problem….

“The movie starts with Spurlock in great shape, according to a physical examination. But after a month, he says he gained. 24.5 pounds. "My cholesterol shot up 65 points. My liver basically turned to fat. It was so filled with fat the doctors said it was like pate; it was reaching a toxic level, putting me in risk of having non-alcoholics type of hepatitis, hardening of the liver, cirrhosis of the liver. It got really frightening for a while. And the impact it had on my sex life was also another aspect my girlfriend didn't anticipate."

He later confessed to being an absolute alcoholic during this time. So it was MacDonalds AND copious amounts of boozing I believe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom