Having a purpose in life makes all the difference. Like this guy who eats McDonald's everyday.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
The entire thing is filled with chemicals not meant for consumption by either man or animal. Look it up.
He has been eating them for 50 years and the Big Mac maybe for the first 20-25 years were probably not that bad for him with more natural ingredients, but as their food became more processed is when it became detrimental and maybe he has developed some detox process for the crap they put in it that keeps him somewhat healthy from eating every day.

But yeah I seen stories of McDonald’s hamburgers looking pretty much the same years after they were sold just dried up, no mold do decomposing.

Summer

Fast food is all toxic, but I’m not joking when I say that my body feels particularly strange after eating at McDonald’s. Like I feel it in my veins.

Attakai

All that PUFA....and still a perfect hairline.. no baldness.... smh
Nothing like investing hours daily discussing the intricacies of vitamins this man probably hasn't even heard of.
Yet here we are, bald

OP
Old Irenaeus

Old Irenaeus

Reflecting on it a bit more, and watching the video posted by @Peatful, it seems that the man has a lot of love in his life. And is at peace with himself and the world. Perhaps that's the key ingredient to good health.

Reflecting on it a bit more, and watching the video posted by @Peatful, it seems that the man has a lot of love in his life. And is at peace with himself and the world. Perhaps that's the key ingredient to good health.
I have a lot of love in my life and am a happy positive person and my weekly Filet-O-Fish habit only made me fat.

I wonder how many people saw this guys video and are now happily eating Big Macs?

Edit: I edited it now realizing he was trying to break a world’s record. How old is he?

Attachments

• C14F7E09-E2AA-4A26-8E95-1BB6FBB2760A.png
    C14F7E09-E2AA-4A26-8E95-1BB6FBB2760A.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

TheCalciumCad

Could the "Big Mac and Coke diet" be considered a low vitamin A diet?
2x Bigmac and fries on cronometer is below 1000IU VA daily which is well well below average, if he switched to chicken burgers vs bigmacs it would be even lower (NOT nutritional advice :D).

This is going to gross people out, but human meat is in McDonald’s hamburgers and probably a lot of other fast food.

I’m sure most will not believe this. But I’ve done my research.

Run far far away from McDonald’s hamburgers. Eat organic beef where you know the source, is your safest bet nowadays.

This is going to gross people out, but human meat is in McDonald’s hamburgers and probably a lot of other fast food.

I’m sure most will not believe this. But I’ve done my research.

Run far far away from McDonald’s hamburgers. Eat organic beef where you know the source, is your safest bet nowadays.
I agree to run far away, but it’s a no on the human meat. Please post the results of your research.

I agree to run far away, but it’s a no on the human meat. Please post the results of your research.

BEWARE OF YOUR MEAT SUPPLY - CANNIBAL - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bRzi4f3tPuoP/

I’ve known about this for a while. I didn’t believe it at first either.

This is just one video, but knowing what I know about the powers that be, they do these kind of abominable things.

This is not enviable, at all lol. Not all purposes in life are equal, this is barely better than aiming to be the world's biggest masturbator.

Just in case this isnt obvious, don't eat mcdonalds. It's surprisingly easy to not eat fast food, and I'm saying that from the perspective of someone who hasnt had it in years, and also lives a somewhat hectic lifestyle.

BEWARE OF YOUR MEAT SUPPLY - CANNIBAL - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bRzi4f3tPuoP/

I’ve known about this for a while. I didn’t believe it at first either.

This is just one video, but knowing what I know about the powers that be, they do these kind of abominable things.

Not sure I believe that Rabbi, as he prefaced what he said with, “people will believe anything.” He reminds me of Phil Hendrix. In any case I don’t eat fast food, but this is worth looking into a little more. Thanks for posting such an interesting video!

Peatful

I shouldn’t be surprised by these responses...

Here’s my hope:
That you are all as happy and and healthy as he is.

He presents as gentle / humble.
A kind hearted affect.
A happy soul in happy relationships.

Warren Buffet eats like this too iirc.
A daily breakfast at McD and a lot of daily Coca Cola.
But he probably also has something to do with the human meat being in the burgers...

Not sure I believe that Rabbi, as he prefaced what he said with, “people will believe anything.” He reminds me of Phil Hendrix. In any case I don’t eat fast food, but this is worth looking into a little more. Thanks for posting such an interesting video!
The elite are cannibals.

As part of their “religion” kabbalists sacrifice and kill people, in particular, children. And referring to the video, China is involved.

”Soylent green is people” is not just a movie.

B

BRBsavinWorld

I’ve been bouncing around a theory in my head for a while now, based solely on observation: there are many people who eat terribly, who look good and age decently. One mention around these parts is the full-headed homeless man paradox..??

Anyway. I’d use my brother and I as anecdotes. He ate whatever he wanted as a kid, and did not listen to our parents saying do/don’t eat something, and could never finish his meal (the parts he didn’t like). I ate whatever I was told to eat and finished it, even if I was full.
My bro ate according to taste, and kept his metabolism high with white bread, candy, and icecream.

I’ve been chubby and balding since my teens, and he’s still lean and full headed. We are both in late twenties now.

I think some people here underestimate what a compensatory function adequate thyroid can have, and just how valuable a running start from birth can be! I’d honestly rather feed my kid bread and burgers (sans French fries), with some supplementary foods like weekly liver, and plenty of icecream, than what 90% of people may consider “healthy,” even around here ?‍♂️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom