Having a purpose in life makes all the difference. Like this guy who eats McDonald's everyday.

Herbie

Out of all the McDonald's burgers, the big mac seems to be the most tolerable especially if one refrains from the special sauce.

joaquin

Out of all the McDonald's burgers, the big mac seems to be the most tolerable especially if one refrains from the special sauce.
um, -- no

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m speechless. Apparently the purpose doesn’t have to be anything admirable to have benefits. It does make you wonder what else (if anything) he eats in a day.

OP
Old Irenaeus

Old Irenaeus

I’m speechless. Apparently the purpose doesn’t have to be anything admirable to have benefits. It does make you wonder what else (if anything) he eats in a day.
I'm just surprised he's not six feet under. And he might not look great but he doesn't look any worse than a lot of folks out there...and seems to be happy.

Ben.

Uhhh i hoped there was a healing story or some other result that has something legitimately to do with "having a purpose" ...

Its just a guy who ate bigmacs twice a day for 50 years ...

Herbie

um, -- no
None of it is good but the bigmac is the least worst. The fibre in lettuce help digestion, the quarter pounder has big chunks of raw onion which aren't good for digestion, cheese burgers have small junks of onion and the mustard and ketchup are serotinergic and may contain mold which is in the quarter pounder and cheese burgers.

The chicken and fish ones are not worth mentioning.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The guy must be close to 70 years old, so ignoring haircut and styling, I'd have to say he looks pretty good. Also he is not overweight. His posture is good. There is something to be said for that. Plus he is most likely not a worrier!

joaquin

None of it is good but the bigmac is the least worst. The fibre in lettuce help digestion, the quarter pounder has big chunks of raw onion which aren't good for digestion, cheese burgers have small junks of onion and the mustard and ketchup are serotinergic and may contain mold which is in the quarter pounder and cheese burgers.

The chicken and fish ones are not worth mentioning.
The entire thing is filled with chemicals not meant for consumption by either man or animal. Look it up.

Peatful

Oh my goodness.

I like him!

He’s happy. Has a wife. Has children. Has grandchildren. Has no food fear.

Here is more data about him.
They mention his labs or health.

Godspeed.

View: https://youtu.be/DZQiw5T6R1E

Herbie

The entire thing is filled with chemicals not meant for consumption by either man or animal. Look it up.
I am fully aware of this because Mcdonalds is one the only fast food company's to post all ingredients on their website. But your comment is out of context.

It's good to know if in an emergency which is the least worst option, its better to eat and keep the metabolism going than not eat at all.

For example In the Beijing Olympic games where Usain Bolt broke the 100 meter record, he did it on a pure McDonald's diet because they knew the food was safe from there, it was to minimise risk of food poisoning from foods in China.

Herbie

The guy must be close to 70 years old, so ignoring haircut and styling, I'd have to say he looks pretty good. Also he is not overweight. His posture is good. There is something to be said for that. Plus he is most likely not a worrier!
Lol ignoring haircut and lack of style

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So true!

P

Peatness

Plenty of calcium

He looks like John Lennon

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fully aware of this because Mcdonalds is one the only fast food company's to post all ingredients on their website. But your comment is out of context.

It's good to know if in an emergency which is the least worst option, its better to eat and keep the metabolism going than not eat at all.

For example In the Beijing Olympic games where Usain Bolt broke the 100 meter record, he did it on a pure McDonald's diet because they knew the food was safe from there, it was to minimise risk of food poisoning from foods in China.
I don’t think a person can live solely on McDonald’s in an emergency, without a big problem….

“The movie starts with Spurlock in great shape, according to a physical examination. But after a month, he says he gained. 24.5 pounds. "My cholesterol shot up 65 points. My liver basically turned to fat. It was so filled with fat the doctors said it was like pate; it was reaching a toxic level, putting me in risk of having non-alcoholics type of hepatitis, hardening of the liver, cirrhosis of the liver. It got really frightening for a while. And the impact it had on my sex life was also another aspect my girlfriend didn't anticipate."

joaquin

What kind of emergency would make eating McCrap an option? And I don't think the McCorporation lists all of their ingredients, such as the pink slime and the dough conditioners, etc.

Herbie

What kind of emergency would make eating McCrap an option? And I don't think the McCorporation lists all of their ingredients, such as the pink slime and the dough conditioners, etc.
As far as I'm aware, McDonald's doesn't use pink slime.

Traveling can present situations where one is without food. Wake up in the morning, the refrigerator has stopped working and too risky to eat from it, go to work and need lunch etc.

boris

I don’t think a person can live solely on McDonald’s in an emergency, without a big problem….

“The movie starts with Spurlock in great shape, according to a physical examination. But after a month, he says he gained. 24.5 pounds. "My cholesterol shot up 65 points. My liver basically turned to fat. It was so filled with fat the doctors said it was like pate; it was reaching a toxic level, putting me in risk of having non-alcoholics type of hepatitis, hardening of the liver, cirrhosis of the liver. It got really frightening for a while. And the impact it had on my sex life was also another aspect my girlfriend didn't anticipate."

That‘s probably the result of eating the fries. The meat is fine for some balanced protein. The buns have tons of emulsifiers and other crap in them. Recently I ate some McDonalds hamburgers with the bun for a while almost daily for convenience, my voice gets higher pitched afterwards, feels estrogenic.

I would throw away the bun, just eat the patties and get a latte and a coke. Perfect survival meal.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

That‘s probably the result of eating the fries. The meat is fine for some balanced protein. The buns have tons of emulsifiers and other crap in them. Recently I ate some McDonalds hamburgers with the bun for a while almost daily for convenience, my voice gets higher pitched afterwards, feels estrogenic.

I would throw away the bun, just eat the patties and get a latte and a coke. Perfect survival meal.
Sounds reasonable in a pinch. I have sworn to never go to MeDonalds but hey you make a case in some extreme situation…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom