Having A Fast Metabolism Is Analogous To Being Wealthy; ATP = Money

OP
L

lampofred

Interesting thread, however I wouldn't say that ATP is equivalent to money as its functions are more about ordering protein (per Gilbert Ling). The main currency seems to be electron flow through a cell and from cell to cell, and from organ to organ. The more electrons shared in the body, the more cells you need (Peat said that reptiles have very large cells and a lower metabolic rate, whereas humans have a more granular cellular field with smaller cells due to ability to spread electrons across the entire organism). If you gain electrons from fat, although you get more ATP, you get loss CO2 to stabilize and use the electrons. If you gain electrons from carbs, more CO2 and more electron control. I would say that as you increase wealth, people benefit from having less toxins in food, leading to less endotoxin/estrogen, leading to better glucose metabolism.

Wow I didn't see this post before... Dr. Peat is that you?!?

LeeLemonoil

Peat reads here for newsletter-inspiration

I don’t get the letter. Anybody mind summing up his ideas on money/electrons from that particular newsletter?

LeeLemonoil

The Triumph of Injustice review – how to wrest control from multinationals

A very good Book on the horrendous effects of misguided taxation that favors unheard of wealth accumulation. If one cell or organelles or parasites have a systemic advantage of getting electrons (money through tax advantages) while healthy, Normal cells get disadvantaged by the regulation of electron flow or atp, what’s the biological equivalent of such a situation?
Cancerous? Senescent? Parasitical?

OP
L

lampofred

The Triumph of Injustice review – how to wrest control from multinationals

A very good Book on the horrendous effects of misguided taxation that favors unheard of wealth accumulation. If one cell or organelles or parasites have a systemic advantage of getting electrons (money through tax advantages) while healthy, Normal cells get disadvantaged by the regulation of electron flow or atp, what’s the biological equivalent of such a situation?
Cancerous? Senescent? Parasitical?

On strictly biological terms electron intake is not problematic as long as it's being productively used (via good thyroid). Accumulation of electrons (carbs) combined with poor thyroid on the other hand is fundamental cause of degenerative disease. So analogically thinking, such people in society with wealth accumulation in excess of productive work, would be starting on the path to degeneration/fall from glory.

What's interesting to think about though is what would be the equivalent of uncoupling in a society? Because that would allow for electron intake without productive work without leading to degeneration. And that is the situation in which the lower level people without access to electrons would get screwed.

Makes me think relying on uncoupling as opposed to thyroid for taking care of excess electrons is probably not good then in a biological sense. Eat less sugar and take more T4 but not excess aspirin or especially things like DNP lol.

milkboi

Makes me think relying on uncoupling as opposed to thyroid for taking care of excess electrons is probably not good then in a biological sense. Eat less sugar and take more T4 but not excess aspirin or especially things like DNP lol.

You‘ve got to that conclusion from an analogy? Not sure that’s how that works lol