Having A Bad Job May Be Worse For Your Health Than Having No Job At All

Gl;itch.e

Makes sense. Its actually "easy" to get used to being poor IMO, and a lot less stressful than a high stress even well paying job.

yerrag

It depends on the home situation. Some people work long hours just to have an excuse to be away from home. They won't find it less stressful to be jobless.

Last edited:

yerrag

We really don't need very much... Being able to travel is nice though.
That is true, if the only pill you'll ever need is aspirin.

dookie

Then there's also the study saying that car wrecks are bad for your health... Or the study which says that people with no money at all are under more stress... Or how about the study which says that people who don't eat any food are under more stress than people who eat food.. :)

Then there's also the study saying that car wrecks are bad for your health... Or the study which says that people with no money at all are under more stress... Or how about the study which says that people who don't eat any food are under more stress than people who eat food.. :)

Getting sick of studies tbh. I think it's time to go back to philosophy.

If I quit my job, how am I going to get food? Without sugar and saturated fats, I get diabetes, hypoglycemia, chronic cortisol, etc. Quitting your income is against Peat.