Haven't seen anybody in weeks, still caught COVID... How?!

BearWithMe

I live in remote area and sometimes, I go for 4-6 weeks without coming into contact with the outter world.

Last week, I caught a cold when working outside inadequately dressed. But the cold was unlike anything I have experienced before, both in severity of symptoms and type of symptoms - including weird chest/heart pain, testicular pain, smell alterations and taste alterations, beside the usual stuff.

Just like COVID.

Also, I tested positive on multiple occasions.

How come getting cold resulted in COVID, when clearly I was not infected by COVID? What they did to change the experience of common cold so much?

I'm 99% sure this is not a mental / nocebo thing.

Richiebogie

An alternate explanation for the phenomenon the mainstream describes as “flulike symptoms” or due to “catching a contagious agent” is that the body is detoxing / eliminating mucus.

This might happen if you go without food. The energy your body would normally put into digestion is directed into healing. The healing crisis is uncomfortable or painful, but you will end up healthier afterwards.

Resuming eating may cease the healing.

Any part of your body could experience healing. It is quite personal.

This explanation is compelling since contagious agents like viruses are never isolated. They are hypothetical.

The COVID tests may be detecting mucus or some other excited state from the healing crisis.

Last edited:

MCurtone

Because covid is a scam and a fraud, from top to bottom, right from the virus itself and the PCR test, that's why. The virus doesn't exist and has never been isolated and replicated. In fact, the whole theory of being "sick" being infections is theory and asinine.

You triggered a detoxification. That's what getting sick is.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Viral persistence in tissue?
You mean I was infected in the past without knowing it, and the virus was dormant in my tissues, waiting for immune system to be weakened by something like getting cold?

miquelangeles

That's exactly what I had in mind.

Also, a quote by dr. Pierre Capel

What is a common cold? If I'm for 10 minutes outside and unprotected and if you call tomorrow, I'm ill. How's it possible?
The point is that this illness is already there, but I can cope with it.
So you have a rhinovirus or whatever cause of my common cold and my immune system is coping with it.
So let's say I have 100 units of immunity which have to fight to 80 units of a viral or whatever infection.
So the immune system dominates the infectious agent and this is a continuous process.
Now I go 10 minutes into the cold, the blood flow changes because the cold gives vasoconstriction, so you have less blood.
So my 100 units per time can't reach that place and become 75.
And because that goes very fast, half a day or a day later, you have a common cold.
So if you now put on some menthol or eucalyptus, by increasing the blood flow and giving a lot of energy, and raising the temperature, then the immune system comes back with much more units per time than the 100 and can cope with it, and so therefore these simple things from plants have a very strong effect.

pastanagueta

What I don’t understand is why people insist on getting tested for this ***t, when it’s been proven those tests are worthless and cannot diagnose it.

Last edited:

Fred

Here's how you were "infected"... Kary Mullis, PCR test inventor:
"With PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody. It starts making you believe in the sort of Buddhist notion that everything is contained in everything else. Because if you can amplify one single molecule up to to something that you can really measure, which PCR can do, then there’s just very few molecules that you don’t have at least one single one of them in your body. So that could be thought of as a misuse of it just to claim that it’s meaningful. ... It’s just a process that’s used to make a whole lot of something out of something. It doesn’t tell you that you’re sick and it doesn’t tell you that the thing you ended up with really was gonna hurt you or anything like that."

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

What I don’t understand is why people insist on getting tested for this ***t, when it’s been proven those tests are worthless and cannot diagnose it.
What I don’t understand is why are people making unfounded assumptions

Birdie

I wouldn't get tested again. You know, there's been some info on the test itself doing harm.

tankasnowgod

What I don’t understand is why are people making unfounded assumptions
Like the "unfounded assumption" that SARS-Cov-2 exists in the first place?

Andrew Kaufman explains how the whole "isolation" claim is a lie, and if you bother to read the "Materials & Methods" section of any isolation study, you can verify this for yourself-

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

This is from 2016

Most days the skies above me are full of chemtrails. I can't say I know what's being sprayed but it can't be good.
I remember reading reports of whole US cities developing super weird symptoms after being obviously sprayed (the planes flying back-and-forth in zigzag patterns, leaving the city in unnatural haze). It was back in 90s.

If my illness is actually caused by virus, this is the only way I could possibly come in contact with it.

Perry Staltic

I remember reading reports of whole US cities developing super weird symptoms after being obviously sprayed (the planes flying back-and-forth in zigzag patterns, leaving the city in unnatural haze). It was back in 90s.

If my illness is actually caused by virus, this is the only way I could possibly come in contact with it.

Don't listen to chemtrails people. Nothing sprayed at high altitude ends up on the ground over where it was sprayed because winds carry it off to somewhere else. Most of it probably comes down mixed with precipitation. Why do you think crop dusting planes have to fly at rooftop levels? Even then sprays drift away from the spray area unless the wind is perfectly still, which it never is at high altitudes.

Last edited:
OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I wouldn't get tested again. You know, there's been some info on the test itself doing harm.
I'm well aware of this and I took necessary precautions.

Why are ya'all so focused on this little sentence. It is not a point of my post, it is not even important

Perry Staltic

I'm well aware of this and I took necessary precautions.

Why are ya'all so focused on this little sentence. It is not a point of my post, it is not even important

It could be what caused your symptoms if you got it before your symptoms

tankasnowgod

I live in remote area and sometimes, I go for 4-6 weeks without coming into contact with the outter world.

Last week, I caught a cold when working outside inadequately dressed. But the cold was unlike anything I have experienced before, both in severity of symptoms and type of symptoms - including weird chest/heart pain, testicular pain, smell alterations and taste alterations, beside the usual stuff.

Just like COVID.

Also, I tested positive on multiple occasions.

How come getting cold resulted in COVID, when clearly I was not infected by COVID? What they did to change the experience of common cold so much?
Look, if you're going to buy into the COVID mythology, you have to buy into ALL of it. Why do you think that "human to human" transmission is the ONLY way to catch this "Novel Corona Virus?" Legend goes it first hopped from a bat into a lady at a Wuhan Wet Market back in December 2019. Do you have any bats where you live?

We also know Otters catch it-

The CDC itself claims that all sorts of animals can catch it-

Reports of animals infected with SARS-CoV-2 have been documented around the world. Most of these animals became infected after contact with people with COVID-19, including owners, caretakers, or others who were in close contact. We don’t yet know all of the animals that can get infected. Animals reported infected include:

• Companion animals, including pet cats, dogs, and ferrets.
  • Animals in zoos and sanctuaries, including several types of big cats, otters, non-human primates, a binturong, a coatimundi, a fishing cat, and hyenas.
  • Mink on mink farms.
  • Wild white-tailed deer in several U.S. states.

So now we can add cats, dogs, deer, mink ferrets, otters, hyenas and other animals to the species that can transmit COVID 19. Been around any of those?

And we can also add houseflies-

Now that insects are also on board, there really isn't any way to isolate yourself from this "Novel Corona Virus," as insects pretty much get anywhere and everywhere, sans maybe a totally isolated plastic bubble.

Of course, we also have positive tests of various fruit, and coca cola. So, have you eaten any fruit or drank any coca cola recently?

If you believe the official mythology, not being around people won't keep you "safe."