Have you ever seen somebody regrow his hair naturally?

OP
M

Motif

how long does it take for people with deficiencies like iron or zinc to regrow hair after fixing the issue ? Woman or men .. doesn’t matter

OP
M

Motif

A guy on reddit claims he regrew all his hair in 9 months or so from anemia. He claims he had average mpb pattern and it was bad.

first time reading something like this.
who know if it’s true ??‍♂️

OP
M

Motif

Can you give us a link for us to read, sounds interesting.

he just was writing that he had regrowth as a comment and we talked over pm from there.

he says he will start a big post with before and after pictures soon. I will share this here then.

he claims he will in two or three weeks when his hair will be back 100%.

let’s see.

I really hope it’s true. Would give me hope that I can regrow hair too when my low copper and low zinc is fixed

Last edited:

Vins7

Are you kidding me bro ? You have already commented on my post on. I dont know why you are so negative but I will try to help you because you seem lost.

Do you have fixed every hormonal aspect ? Does gut, intestine, liver and penis work properly ? Do you have high Testosterone, low TSH, good tmps, 4-7 prolactin? Do you have high insuling sensitivity and bodyfat under 13-12% ? If you dont, then dont try regrowth. If you have that start massaging/microneedling. You 'll down 1-2 norwoods in 4-6 months. Although just by fixing those you will have new hair. My regrowth started the 2nd week of PUFA depletion. Progress is probably fast because I am in my 20s.

What do you need for proof ? You want to facetime me ? I have already posted 4 month progress, aint gonna post my photos every month just so you can believe it. I dont think this attitude is getting you anywhere near regrowth or at any worth trying goal in general. You have to overcome whats holding you back in order to progress in goal achieving.
Did you do PUFA depletion quite restricting all kinds of fats?

victormgc

A guy on reddit claims he regrew all his hair in 9 months or so from anemia. He claims he had average mpb pattern and it was bad.

first time reading something like this.
who know if it’s true ??‍♂️
Are you saying he lost his hair and got it back by fixing anemia, or that he got it back by staying in an anemic (low iron?) state?

OP
M

Motif

Are you saying he lost his hair and got it back by fixing anemia, or that he got it back by staying in an anemic (low iron?) state?
He said five months til he had good levels and from there another 5 to regrow it.

Danny Roddy has zero testimonials showing before and after pics of hair so I have a hard time believing it rivals anything pharmaceutical

OP
M

Motif

Danny Roddy has zero testimonials showing before and after pics of hair so I have a hard time believing it rivals anything pharmaceutical

And that rob scalp massage dude is not believable either.

a lot of the dudes of his before and after pictures did either not have mpb but some other kinds of hair loss or they just had some better hair days and some of them just ended up using fin and I know this because they are on the phh discord and I was in there too watching it over years. It’s a joke.

OP
M

Motif

412E47AB-0DD0-41AF-97B0-5D33D6F2E74E.png
Allegedly from fixing anemia. What do you guys think?
Front was totally bald.

he said he had hair loss over years and with getting his levels up the scalp itching stopped and weeks after that his hair started to grow back.
But he is still having dandruff, but had that prior hair loss too.

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

Is this impressive for you or not?

how is stopping that itching and regrowth connected?

johnysummer

Is this impressive for you or not?

how is stopping that itching and regrowth connected?
I think this is normal. The guy probably not only fixed the anemia but also other underlying issues as well. Maybe he even didnt bother suplpementing iron or whatever, just ate clean, endotoxin free and the body healed itself. My guess is he didnt target hairloss specificaly but underlying issues and most probably gut and intestine issues.
In my case the itchiness in the top of the scalp is completely gone for 2-3 months now and I cant say it was one thing specifically that did it, although I get mild itchiness from now and then above my ears and is always cause I ate some endotoxin inducing carbs (conventional bread affects me the most). I am still doing the carrot salad and baking soda with fresh lemon juice daily and I have zero itchiness/dandruff now. I will update my post in the near future. I also helped my sister to completely overcome acne by gut healing. Fix the gut man. Its the #1 player in skin issues.

OP
M

Motif

I think this is normal. The guy probably not only fixed the anemia but also other underlying issues as well. Maybe he even didnt bother suplpementing iron or whatever, just ate clean, endotoxin free and the body healed itself. My guess is he didnt target hairloss specificaly but underlying issues and most probably gut and intestine issues.
In my case the itchiness in the top of the scalp is completely gone for 2-3 months now and I cant say it was one thing specifically that did it, although I get mild itchiness from now and then above my ears and is always cause I ate some endotoxin inducing carbs (conventional bread affects me the most). I am still doing the carrot salad and baking soda with fresh lemon juice daily and I have zero itchiness/dandruff now. I will update my post in the near future. I also helped my sister to completely overcome acne by gut healing. Fix the gut man. Its the #1 player in skin issues.
What would you suggest for gut healing ?

He eats keto/ paleo.
took iron supplements.
Eats liver twice a week

johnysummer

What would you suggest for gut healing ?

He eats keto/ paleo.
took iron supplements.
Eats liver twice a week
Keto will probably f*** you up. Fasting has some gut healing properties but also will screw your thyroid specially if you already hypothyroid. I de say mainly eat animal foods and fruits. Eggs, some muscle meat, milk, cheese, ton of fruits and supplement with coconut oil, baking soda and carrod salad with vinegar and salt. This stack healed me 80-90%.

You need to work on gut and metabolism at the same time.

Vins7

¿Notaste mejoras en tu salud?

Keto will probably f*** you up. Fasting has some gut healing properties but also will screw your thyroid specially if you already hypothyroid. I de say mainly eat animal foods and fruits. Eggs, some muscle meat, milk, cheese, ton of fruits and supplement with coconut oil, baking soda and carrod salad with vinegar and salt. This stack healed me 80-90%.

You need to work on gut and metabolism at the same time.
The problem for me is eating enough calories with these foods (fruits, juices, eggs, meats, milk, cheese...).
I find it difficult to maintain a healthy weight without eating starches and cereals/grains ... fruit is much more filling.

johnysummer

The problem for me is eating enough calories with these foods (fruits, juices, eggs, meats, milk, cheese...).
I find it difficult to maintain a healthy weight without eating starches and cereals/grains ... fruit is much more filling.
I never had an apetite issue, tho I ve noticed working out, even lightly, makes me ravenous. Maybe it will help you. Also gut wise, rice with coconut oil is copletely fine for me. Avoid wheat and gluten mainly. I avoid commercial bread like the plague.

Jack Earth

A lot of these individuals drastically changed their body’s hormonal profile and used derma-needling. I’m sure some of them get transplants as well, but it isn’t always necessary according to what I have seen (and you can easily search the internet to see what I mean).

It is tough to figure out because there is no consensus as to WHICH hormones are causing the drastic changes. Many here claim it is the progesterone that does it—others (non Peat people) say it is a combination of the androgen blockers and estrogen they take. The pro-finasteride people also fall into this line of thinking.

I am currently experimenting with topical DHEA and progesterone on my hairline to see if it can turn my thinned out, almost colorless hairs back into thick terminal ones. I am doing this according to Dr. Ray Peat’s own words. I intend to post my results in 6 months. I am already two months into the process.
That's cool I've rarely seen anyone try peats og advice on this, I've only seen people coming up with their own experiments.
What type of ratio and carrier are you using for your topical?