Have you ever seen somebody regrow his hair naturally?

OccamzRazer

Keto will probably f*** you up. Fasting has some gut healing properties but also will screw your thyroid specially if you already hypothyroid. I de say mainly eat animal foods and fruits. Eggs, some muscle meat, milk, cheese, ton of fruits and supplement with coconut oil, baking soda and carrod salad with vinegar and salt. This stack healed me 80-90%.

You need to work on gut and metabolism at the same time.
Apologies if I missed it...but do you have a specific thread that documents your progress?

Gungnir

That's cool I've rarely seen anyone try peats og advice on this, I've only seen people coming up with their own experiments.
What type of ratio and carrier are you using for your topical?
The ratio in using is 3:2 progesterone to dhea. Carrier is a combination of glycerin, Aloe Vera gel, olive oil, and coconut oil (more or less). Coincidentally I just posted my 4 month results today. You can see it at this link.

Jack Earth

The ratio in using is 3:2 progesterone to dhea. Carrier is a combination of glycerin, Aloe Vera gel, olive oil, and coconut oil (more or less). Coincidentally I just posted my 4 month results today. You can see it at this link.

I just saw it... great job looks like some regrowth!
Surprising more people haven't tried Ray's original advice and instead come up with all types of their own experiments.
Maybe your pics will inspire them.