Have Blood Clot in my Lung + Leg - How effective is Aspirin/K2 really?

SOMO

I took Aspirin and K2 for years daily and still got blood clots in my lungs and legs.

What is the point?

K

Kayaker

The spike protein causes blood clots. In other words, the vaccine, covid, or proteins shed by people after they are vaxxed.

What do the clots feel like? I felt a weird lung sensation during the summer while I was in really bad shape, then I read people had the same one from covid. Like water in the lungs, but I didn't cough, nor did I have bronchitis. I don't know if it's the same thing as microclotting.

Ulysses

Is K2 supposed to prevent blood clots?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Read about deep venous thrombosis from an earlier post of mine:

You can order Zeta Aid here:

In the meantime, you can make your own 'Zeta Aid' by using the juice of one (organic) lemon, then add, little by little, baking soda (Arms & Hammer) to it until it stops fizzing. This chemical reaction produces sodium citrate, which will strengthen the Zeta Potential of the blood. Do this three times a day and drink lots of water, too! The real Zeta Adi is made from potassium salts and besides the citrate has other electrolytes that work even better. I have been taking Zeta Aid for over 8 years now, it helps with my mild arrhythmia. Zeta Aid does not interfere with natural coagulation, as in bleeding. It is not a blood thinner, it works by charging up blood particles and thereby dissolves clots and arterial biofilms. So you can use it alongside with Aspirin, etc.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

So no symptoms?

Are you seriously doubting the validity of X-Rays and MRI's? After working in a dental office, if I see your X-rays I can definitely tell if you need a root canal or tooth extraction. Obviously these scans are harmful due to the radiation, but sometimes not knowing is worse.

Yes, I had symptoms. That's why I went to the emergency room, because everything was not ok and I knew it.

Motif

Are you seriously doubting the validity of X-Rays and MRI's? After working in a dental office, if I see your X-rays I can definitely tell if you need a root canal or tooth extraction. Obviously these scans are harmful due to the radiation, but sometimes not knowing is worse.

Yes, I had symptoms. That's why I went to the emergency room, because everything was not ok and I knew it.
No man. I just wanted to ask if you had symptoms or it was discovered coincidentally.

InChristAlone

You may want to check out this post: Vitamin E 100-fold more potent than remdesivir for SARS-CoV-2 / coronaviruses

Peat said this about K2: " Cooked greens, milk, cheese, and eggs are very good sources of K. The solvents used to extract vitamin K, for example from natto, often cause problems. The present vitamin K culture is the creation of marketing campaigns, and is causing a lot of harm. "

K

Kayaker

So I could get a clot because someone else vaxed?
Women were experiencing period troubles after their friends got vaxxed, so it's not hard to imagine if you're in an air without not much ventilation, that you could react to the spike proteins.

RealNeat

Read about deep venous thrombosis from an earlier post of mine:

You can order Zeta Aid here:

In the meantime, you can make your own 'Zeta Aid' by using the juice of one (organic) lemon, then add, little by little, baking soda (Arms & Hammer) to it until it stops fizzing. This chemical reaction produces sodium citrate, which will strengthen the Zeta Potential of the blood. Do this three times a day and drink lots of water, too! The real Zeta Adi is made from potassium salts and besides the citrate has other electrolytes that work even better. I have been taking Zeta Aid for over 8 years now, it helps with my mild arrhythmia. Zeta Aid does not interfere with natural coagulation, as in bleeding. It is not a blood thinner, it works by charging up blood particles and thereby dissolves clots and arterial biofilms. So you can use it alongside with Aspirin, etc.

Im guessing lemon concentrate would work too? I can buy big glass organic lemon juice bottle from costco. Do you put that lemon juice baking soda concentrate in 32 oz of water each serving?

A.R

I took Aspirin and K2 for years daily and still got blood clots in my lungs and legs.

What is the point?
Most likely these supplements protected you from more serious health problems. Who knows maybe if you did not take them, you would be in a much worse situation now.

Your post was a couple of years ago, I hope you are all better now health wise

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals