Have Barely Slept The Past 3 Nights

x-ray peat

u love that oregano oil huh
is there any pleasant way to take it or not really
haha wouldn't say love but it gets the job done. I heard of people curing herpes with it and supposedly there is no cure.

The only way I would take it internally is diluted with coconut oil and then dropped in a pill capsule. Diluting it is important because when the pill dissolves the oil will just float on top of your stomach contents and could burn your insides as it goes down.

or you could just buy it in pill form though people have complained about burning from the pre-filled pills

Last edited:

michael94

haha wouldn't say love but it gets the job done. I heard of people curing herpes with it and supposedly there is no cure.

The only way I would take it internally is diluted with coconut oil and then dropped in a pill capsule. Diluting it is important because when the pill dissolves the oil will just float on top of your stomach contents and could burn your insides as it goes down.

or you could just buy it in pill form though people have complained about burning from the pre-filled pills
thx,
what did you have for dinner tonight
I had sardines, first time ever...

OP
TheHound

TheHound

is it recommended to finish the course of antibiotics or stop when I feel better? I still have quite a few pills and I'm hesitant about taking this much antibiotic. was prescribed three 500mg tablets of amoxicillin daily

is it recommended to finish the course of antibiotics or stop when I feel better? I still have quite a few pills and I'm hesitant about taking this much antibiotic. was prescribed three 500mg tablets of amoxicillin daily
Not 100% of this, but I think I've read long term use (you might want to search the forum to be sure) is usually a lower dose like 25mg-100mg a day. Depending on what type antibiotic + symptoms I'd imagine.

DenMarker

i have an issue with sleep too. mine is mostly due to jet lag.
so one thing i done that helps me a lot over the years.
if you cannot sleep in bed, do NOT try anymore. forget it, get up. go do something.
do NOT try as it will increase your frustration.

i will get up, do some work, or watch some movie or drama. i can do it for 1 hour or 30 minutes. then i try to sleep again
if i fail within 10 minutes, i give up again and try.

it helps me with my comfort and peace of mind which i associate with my bed

achillea

ionic or colloidal silver, hold in mouth for six minutes or gargle gently and let it slip down the throat. Do 1 Tbs to 1 oz three times per day. Do not be afraid to do more. The concentration is usually around .001% so no need to worry about heavy metals.