Have Any Of You Tried Exemestane With High Dose DHEA Or Anything Similar? What Were Your Results?

guapeat

Interested as well. DHEA and pregnenelone even in low doses feels estrogenic to me. I wonder if combined with low dose exemestane ( 5-6 mg E3D) gives a better result.

Kunstruct

Interested as well. DHEA and pregnenelone even in low doses feels estrogenic to me. I wonder if combined with low dose exemestane ( 5-6 mg E3D) gives a better result.

Have you tried high dose Pregnenolone + low dose DHEA?
I also feel the low dose Pregnenolone + Low dose DHEA estrogenic also, no doubt.

guapeat

Have you tried high dose Pregnenolone + low dose DHEA?
I also feel the low dose Pregnenolone + Low dose DHEA estrogenic also, no doubt.
The higher doses of pregnenolone (50 mg and up) gives me hairloss, and even seemed to make my goiter grow more. However I was doing different things as well at that moment. There's so many good effects of the higher dose preg reading this forum, that I want to try it again. Only this time with the low dose exe to see how that goes.

Jsaute21

Could someone clarify the best sources for exemestane out there? I know Blue Sky Peptides has a decent option - curious to others.

I often take 100 mg of pregnenolone daily, along with 5 to 10 mg of DHEA and 2 mg or 3 mg of exemestane. Works fine for me.

OP
ImprovingDaily
I tried both and my body doesnt agree too well with DHEA. Even with exemestane, I got negative sides. I'm more into the stronger androgenic supplements nowadays. Androsterone, butea superba and long chain fats.

equipoise

For younger dudes there's no need to supplement anything cept maybe a fat soluble here and there. The trick is to sleep soundly and focus on diet, fructose, some saturated fat and M I L K. Milk is so ridiculous, it's the goat. Some liver, bone broths for magnesium, and of course eggs.
Nothing is more important than sleep though, and dhea and p5 are for 40+Yr olds imho. Even Peat says so.

Decentguy13

I tried both and my body doesnt agree too well with DHEA. Even with exemestane, I got negative sides. I'm more into the stronger androgenic supplements nowadays. Androsterone, butea superba and long chain fats.

For younger dudes there's no need to supplement anything cept maybe a fat soluble here and there. The trick is to sleep soundly and focus on diet, fructose, some saturated fat and M I L K. Milk is so ridiculous, it's the goat. Some liver, bone broths for magnesium, and of course eggs.
Nothing is more important than sleep though, and dhea and p5 are for 40+Yr olds imho. Even Peat says so.
Your right but sadly i have terrible genes and need more help than other guys my age i believe i have low dht im trying to lose belly fat and reverse mild gyno i take vitamin E and a multivitamin i was thinking the dhea/aromasin will help me reach my ideal body size