Have Any Of You Experienced Any Bone Structure Alterations From Aspirin Intake?

Ron J

Unlike vitamin K2, we haven't heard much about aspirin's alterations to the bone structure, yet it's supposed to improve the three-dimensional structure of trabecular bone, aside from an increase of bone density. Have any of you noticed any difference throughout your entire body?

Constatine

My bone structure has definitely improved while taking aspirin, though I also attribute this change to vitamin k2, d3, calcium, and a. Thus I cannot narrow it down to aspirin but it is definitely a possibility.

X3CyO

^ Same.

Most of peats recommendations, ive noticed, will lead to facial structure change over time.

Progesterone and sugar are known to do this as well.

Last edited:

paymanz

Unfortunately I haven't been able to take aspirin regularly ,due to stomach problems.

But I plan to do it in near future,I would do around 500-1000mg and one of my biggest motivations is that bone effect.that's really interesting.

Also interesting for me there is other guys into this subject of improving bones.

Constatine

^ Same.

Most of peats recommendations, ive noticed, will lead to facial structure change over time.

So surgar is supposed to improve bone structure?

OP
R

Ron J

My bone structure has definitely improved while taking aspirin, though I also attribute this change to vitamin k2, d3, calcium, and a. Thus I cannot narrow it down to aspirin but it is definitely a possibility.
Can you describe the improvements?
x3cyo: I haven't messed with hormones yet; I'm still reading about aspirin before taking it.
paymanz: Definitely interested. Do you take hormones/precursors?

Constatine

Can you describe the improvements?
x3cyo: I haven't messed with hormones yet; I'm still reading about aspirin before taking it.
paymanz: Definitely interested. Do you take hormones/precursors?
Yes I do use hormones: pansterone, androsterone, and sometimes 11-keto-dht. Though I haven't used these products long enough to see incredible bone structure alterations. Most of my bone structure changes are due to naturally increasing androgens, sun exposure, diet, and lifting. By face is much more masculine than it used to be (wide face with a large jaw) and my cheek bones seem to be widening as well. Overall my face and body just has a lot more bone than it used to.

X3CyO

Sugar if I remember correctly increases CO2, which increases bone density. Thus it can be correlated with increased efficacy in terms of uptake of minerals as well as bone turnover which means its moreso an indirect benefit based on what else you use in combination with it.

Constatine

Sugar if I remember correctly increases CO2, which increases bone density. Thus it can be correlated with increased efficacy in terms of uptake of minerals as well as bone turnover which means its moreso an indirect benefit based on what else you use in combination with it.
Fantastic, good to know.

JCastro

I have TMJ. I used to be able to consistently pop my jaw from side to side, and this became a habit. Just moving the muscle would produce crackling and popping.

Since Peating, which involved me ingesting sugar, aspirin, Super K, calcium, magnesium, and gelatin, I am not longer able to pop my jaw.

At certain times, immediately after taking the above things, I would feel a strange movement and click in my jaw, almost like something was being altered or changing in size. Possibly a healing of the joint, bone and collagen.

Regina

Yes I do use hormones: pansterone, androsterone, and sometimes 11-keto-dht. Though I haven't used these products long enough to see incredible bone structure alterations. Most of my bone structure changes are due to naturally increasing androgens, sun exposure, diet, and lifting. By face is much more masculine than it used to be (wide face with a large jaw) and my cheek bones seem to be widening as well. Overall my face and body just has a lot more bone than it used to.
I think my jaw is getting more square. Not that it was pointy, but I see a little difference. Gonna be no sun for a few months though.

Attachments

• IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 327

Constatine

I think my jaw is getting more square. Not that it was pointy, but I see a little difference. Gonna be no sun for a few months though.
That's awesome. Have you noticed your cheekbones getting wider as that's the most commonly reported result of vitamin k supplementation (if you take vitamin k that is). I have to say the most dramatic change in facial appearance for me is when I started sun bathing daily.

blackkzeus

That's awesome. Have you noticed your cheekbones getting wider as that's the most commonly reported result of vitamin k supplementation (if you take vitamin k that is). I have to say the most dramatic change in facial appearance for me is when I started sun bathing daily.

It is just vitamin k2 mk4 or does it apply to mk7 as well?

Progesterone

^ Same.

In what ways does Progesterone alter facial structure?

Would this be a masculine change most likely?

X3CyO

In what ways does Progesterone alter facial structure?

Would this be a masculine change most likely?

yes; because it decreases estrogen like aspirin. In high doses perhaps not though since it lowers testosterone, but, raise dht through the backdoor pathway of allopregnanolone.

Im guessing going through one pathway or the other will result in different facial structure changes, but other than that, I haven't done thorough research in this direction to back up that claim.