Have any Europeans successfully purchased Cynomel?

Neo

Has anyone successfully purchased this product from this website

I'm trying tyronene right now but would prefer the tablets to make dosing easier. Tyronene arrived safely via DHL express but I'm not sure if EU customs will allow prescription medication from a Mexican pharmacy to arrive without problems. Would love to get some info about this

equipoise

I did. I waited 4 months, but it arrived. Their customer support is amazing, they are the ones who promised it's gonna arrive safe and sound and so it did. No prescription. I think it heavily depends on your country.

K

Kaur Singh

You can dilute tyrone with vodka (you need higher grade alcohol than what the tyronene comes with, you can search in the forums for the answer to this easily).

some dilute in water too
(Nemo has written how she does it)

you can have very precise control of the dose

Seba

3 times. First two (cynomel) it took around 45 days, it came from Mexico to Spain and then directly to my home in Slovenia, somehow bypassed customs, so i didnt pay anything.
Now the third time(still waiting) I ordered Ketotifen it came to England (around 30 days) and then they sent it to customs in Ljubljana, so I lied whats inside and im hoping for the best

Sefton10

This took 10 days to arrive to UK. Carefully packaged to avoid customs. No issues.

Stacy

I'm in the UK and have ordered from a Mexican pharmacy. Taken just over a month to arrive on the cheapest delivery and no issues with customs. :):

Sefton10

That's cynomel? Interesting. Thanks everyone for the responses
Not the same brand no, but it’s T3. Deus are an Indian company.

Stilgar

In the UK and farmacia del nino are very reliable. Always takes 3 months to arrive but have ordered cynomel, cynoplus and penicillin from them for 5+ years.

Nebula

Has anybody ordered cynomel/cynoplus from Meds.com.mx? A little more expensive, but do they deliver it quicker?

mnl

Has anybody ordered cynomel/cynoplus from Meds.com.mx? A little more expensive, but do they deliver it quicker?
I sent cashiers check as instructed. Was never picked up. Lost $108.

Meds.com.mx​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom