Hashimotos And Iodine In Milk

Mary Lyn

I believe that milk contains iodine from the dairies' use of iodine for cleansing of the cows teats before milking.

Peat does not advise the use of iodine, yet drinking large amounts of milk will substantially increase the amount injested and l know that iodine boosts my immune system and therefore increases the attack on my thyroid. Comments?

shepherdgirl

Hi Mary Lyn,
Have you experimented with giving up dairy and/or gluten? Have you looked into low dose naltrexone? ALCAR? Goitrogens?

OP
M

Mary Lyn

I quit gluten and dairy quite some time ago but have just started having small amounts of cheese. If my thyroid slows l will quit again. Some can take the iodine. I can't.

rayban

Any news on this? i bought some sheep milk to test vs the regular cow milk. The cow milk has no lactose, but sheep has lactose. After 5 days of drinking sheep milk i noticed some sort of inflammation feel on the thyroid area so im not sure if it's the milk or just a random thyroidits for other cause and im not sure if i should keep drinking milk. This sucks because I like milk. And I don't know what the **** you are supposed to eat if you can't even have dairy or gluten in your diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals