Has The Time Come?

Regina

Because you can opt out of vaccines. You can't opt out of rape, robbery, and kidnapping. I see you're in Chicago... Just look at the Chicago neighborhoods that became all Mexican.
The mexicans are lovely.
Specifically, the man working on my door yesterday and the rest of his extended family are all very tall and of great physique. The wives too.
This family grew up on a ranch and they are tremendously skilled and resourceful. They are all confident and look directly at you when communicating.
This kind of mexican family is not at all rare in Chicago.
Yes, there are gangs, and la raza, and the clearly hypothyroid downtrodden. But you can also see the health and good early upbringing of so many.

ken

Charlie, did you assign achillea a fixed number of messages 666 as some sort of message to the board?

Regina

If you have the stomach for it. Here'zzzz the World Economic Forum:

I wonder if we could drop these masters into the riots with their networth written across their chests. And then label them as Covid deaths.

Last edited:

peateats1

If you have the stomach for it. Here'zzzz the World Economic Forum:

I wonder if we could drop these masters into the riots with their networth written across their chests. And then label them as Covid deaths.
Sounds like a plan to me

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Has anybody successfully lowered Rt3? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D I’m scheduled for a major surgery soon, and my family member has a cold. Need preventative remedies... Ask For Help or Advice 3
MyUsernameHere Dad has a tumor, potentially glioblastoma, advice appreciated Ask For Help or Advice 6
GorillaHead What is this skin condition my dad has? Skin 10
P Has anyone here tried testojack 300 by now foods? Male Issues 0
pauljacob Which has more PUFA: Yolk or White? Diet 15
C I feel as though I'm on the verge of passing out, I feel so depleted, my heart feels as though it has no energy to pump Health 57
fr@ Has anyone tried eating a "real" Thyroid Gland (from Beef most likely)? Experiments 6
C Cronometer has removed Coffee? Coffee 3
D Has anyone ordered Progest-E from Electrical Body? It’s been 4 days and they still haven’t shipped. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
F Has Peat discussed lead toxicity? Ask For Help or Advice 22
burtlancast Has orthomolecular.org and Andrew Saul sold out ? No article about Ivermectin and it's record vs Covid Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5
P Has anyone here used Nolvadex and Dhea together? Male Issues 1
Mito Poll Finds Public Health Has A Trust Problem Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
Sam321 Therapist took the mRNA jab and now has vertigo Ask For Help or Advice 41
Bodhi Satoshi Nakamoto admits he has aspergers and is low thyroid and against Soy .... Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 12
R Has Anyone Done Bloodwork Before And After Following Peat's Guidelines? Blood Work, Labs 4
J Has anybody had experience curing their OCD? Mental Issues 17
D Arimidex has given me hope but im scared.... Male Issues 4
Pina Has anyone lowered blood pressure or cholesterol using thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 13
A Acne has been at its worst Skin 22
D Has anyone noticed synchronicity? Ask For Help or Advice 2
V Aphantasia. Who has it? Mental Issues 6
R Has anyone successfully lowered thyroid antibodies? Thyroid and Hormones 27
OccamzRazer Handheld red light has changed my life! Testimonials 42
J Study: Excessive ingestion of honey has long lasting feminization tendency. Sugar, Honey 23
GelatinGoblin Has Peat talked about Euthyroid Sick Syndrome? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Drareg A mouse embryo has been grown in an artificial womb—humans could be next Articles & Scientific Studies 34
G Has anyone had eye surgery for astigmatism? Health 2
GelatinGoblin Which milk has the best Phosphorus to Calcium ratio? Dairy 29
L My uncle recovered after being put on Ventilator but now has a severe bacterial infection Blood Work, Labs 10
Eldermusl57 Has anyone ever rubbed Pine Pollen tincture on their scrotum? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
bzmazu Lord Sumption: mass civil disobedience has begun Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
dfspcc20 APNews: Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US Miscellaneous Health Discussions 75
A Japanese women and breast cancer - what has been overlooked Cancer 25
M Bromocriptine has fixed my digestion Digestion 15
P Has anyone tried pureclinica supplements? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Orangeyouglad My Mother Has Breast Cancer Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 23
R Verbascoside (from cistanche) has anxiolytic and hypnotic effects in rat model, potentially due to GABAAR interaction Scientific Studies 3
G Should fructose be minimized if one already has low ATP? Metabolism 12
Q Chlorine Dioxide has destroyed my enjoyment of sugar Digestion, Gut Flora 15
J High sugar diet has wrecked my teeth, Decay and dentist say i need filling Oral Health 45
J suggestions for family member who has trouble eating Ask For Help or Advice 8
Advocate2021 Doxycycline vs. Amoxicillin? prescribed incidentally for ear/sinus infection but true goal has been to reap intestinal and other benefit Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 75
Mauritio 5aOHP -Progesterone and DHT mix ? Has anybody heard about this steroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
burtlancast Since when voter fraud has anything to do with pardoning murderers ? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 19
haidut Glycine has a universal anti-viral effect Scientific Studies 38
RealNeat Zach Bush MD has COVID/ Viruses/ Germ Theory figured out. Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 19
K This guy has basically no testosterone Male Issues 0
ecstatichamster A Friend Has 550 Triglycerides, What Lowers It Safely? Cholesterol 5