Has The Time Come?

achillea

I was just in a District Court proceeding initiated by myself. It was to protect our Constitutional; Rights.

There were 3 lawyers against me all saying this tyranny is just the cost we have to accept for the security of protection against the so called virus.

There was the local doctor acting like the authority know it all.

There was the 28 year old Health director who loved her power and wanted more.

There was the judge....no more be said.

They all are perfectly fine with Tyranny. Read the quote below and ask yourself the hard question. Has the time Come?

Jefferson on the right to change one’s government (1776) - Online Library of Liberty

Lejeboca

I was just in a District Court proceeding initiated by myself. It was to protect our Constitutional; Rights.

There were 3 lawyers against me all saying this tyranny is just the cost we have to accept for the security of protection against the so called virus.

They all are perfectly fine with Tyranny. Read the quote below and ask yourself the hard question. Has the time Come?

Jefferson on the right to change one’s government (1776) - Online Library of Liberty
The Government and safet'niks seem to out-talk and out-number the rest.
I feel that I am in a state of learned helplessness in this matter.

boris

Did you try to make the context clear first? That it's not the deadly killer virus? There are many studies from renowned scientists, Ionnidis for example, or Wittkowski. I think that would be the most important part before defending anything. Then the almost meaningless PCR test, wrong treatments, and the generous way that cases and deaths are "diagnosed".

OP
achillea

achillea

I tried but the civil rights lawyer immediately objected and the judge sustained. Brought up the falsity of the tests. The judge and lawyers are drones. Only the doctor and county official info mattered. They admitted there was no scientific proof of social distancing or masks but that did not matter. The CDC and Who is all that mattered I even said that if they can do this what will stop them from closing the courts? No response.

boris

Well, the WHO says masks can be counterproductive for healthy people (if handled wrong, like many do) and their 2019 guidelines state that in a pandemic lockdowns and quarantine for non-sick individuals is not recommended under any circumstances:

WHO recommendations published 2019-10:

Non-pharmaceutical public health measures for mitigating the risk and impact of epidemic and pandemic influenza

Not recommended in any circumstances:
  • UV light
  • Modifying humidity
  • Contact tracing
  • Quarantine of exposed individuals
  • Entry and exit screening
  • Border closure
View attachment 17616

who-recommendation-influenza-pandemic-gif.17616

Peater

Well, the WHO says masks can be counterproductive for healthy people (if handled wrong, like many do) and their 2019 guidelines state that in a pandemic lockdowns and quarantine for non-sick individuals is not recommended under any circumstances:

Border closure not recommended in any circumstances says it all

Gone Peating

Lmao

Lejeboca

Perhaps, this is a solution: Outnumber them by flooding the US department of HHS with claims due to being taken as a lab rat in their 6-feet-mask-wearing experiment without informed consent? I am not a lawyer, but it looks like David Martin has found a loophole to put an end to their "well-thoughtout" experiment:

Terma

If you did this thanks for doing something, sadly credentials are everything, besides lawyers finding a doctor with a mind willing to put his career on the line, over the influence of the emergency state. Martin has the mind for the game and I know there are others like him, I used to kind of troll this ethics-minded guy with knack for legal (I was telling him we needed expert witnesses, lol) but now those are exactly the people you need outside medical, those are the people I'd let handle a court case, but don't see how he'll get those numbers from the population.

Waynish

I wouldn't even participate in anything that implies they have power. There is a sort of natural law that has been obfuscated. No way are they going to go into your house and vaccinate you. I recommend just going about your business and continue to ridicule them in daily like for acting retarded. If they don't let your kids go to school without a vaccine, then I think it is a blessing. School just destroys the soul and gets kids into twisted lifestyles.

boris

@Waynish

Parental Refusal of Childhood Vaccines and Medical Neglect Laws

„One strategy recently promoted is to treat vaccine refusal as neglect and report parents to child protective services (CPS) or another comparable agency“

It seems to depend on the states, but someone got jailed for refusing to vaccinate their child.
US mother jailed for not vaccinating boy

"Barbara Loe Fisher, president of the vaccine-sceptic National Vaccine Information Center, told the BBC this is not the first time a parent has been jailed for refusing to vaccinate a child."

Last edited:

Waynish

@Waynish

Parental Refusal of Childhood Vaccines and Medical Neglect Laws

„One strategy recently promoted is to treat vaccine refusal as neglect and report parents to child protective services (CPS) or another comparable agency“

It seems to depend on the states, but someone got jailed for refusing to vaccinate their child.
US mother jailed for not vaccinating boy

"Barbara Loe Fisher, president of the vaccine-sceptic National Vaccine Information Center, told the BBC this is not the first time a parent has been jailed for refusing to vaccinate a child."

In it confirmed real? A lot of these are to stoke fears and uncertainty. Just like saying the roads are blocked out of NYC to enforce quarantine and some fake stories around it.

boris

Can't say for sure, all I know about it is from that article.

burtlancast

Read the quote below and ask yourself the hard question. Has the time Come?

Reading a passage from it:

"it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

I would say 99% of people reading that vague passage would assume it means using violence.

Jefferson's Constitution implements a government that will only accept to change it's ways through violence from the governed.

Does that sound reasonable to you ?

Once you've managed to get yourself into power, and people don't like your policies, you have the option to tell them to go to hell, refuse to dialogue (even though it says everybody is born equal and has equal basic rights) and then prepare for street confrontations where you get to use their own resources against themselves in order to maintain yourself into power.

Sounds like a good plan (for those in the right place).

I'm gonna get myself into power asap.

Regina

Injection fraud, not vaccine:
The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine - Global Research

I was just talking to a mexican guy who I had install a security storm door. I asked him why on Earth he would want to be here instead of Mexico.
He said, it's pretty bad there. He said where his parents live 'is a lot of cartels and they just come and take your stuff and ruin your business. It can be really violent.'

How can their cartels be scarier than ours super-cartels?
Our cartels invent words like Happytalism. while feasting on all that is humanity.

Waynish

Injection fraud, not vaccine:
The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine - Global Research

I was just talking to a mexican guy who I had install a security storm door. I asked him why on Earth he would want to be here instead of Mexico.
He said, it's pretty bad there. He said where his parents live 'is a lot of cartels and they just come and take your stuff and ruin your business. It can be really violent.'

How can their cartels be scarier than ours super-cartels?
Our cartels invent words like Happytalism. while feasting on all that is humanity.

Because you can opt out of vaccines. You can't opt out of rape, robbery, and kidnapping. I see you're in Chicago... Just look at the Chicago neighborhoods that became all Mexican.

BRMarshall

It is commendable that we have a report of someone seeking to defend our Constitutional Rights!

Now
Where was the case, District and Case Number?
What were the alleged damages and facts in relationship to those allegations, your causes of action and plea for relief?
Other than facts here, we have a story, which could just be hearsay, but this is not to say it is not true, for it sounds as such

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Now
Where was the case, District and Case Number?
What were the alleged damages and facts in relationship to those allegations, your causes of action and plea for relief?
Other than facts here, we have a story, which could just be hearsay, but this is not to say it is not true, for it sounds as such
I have verified it as true.