Has The Redlightman Discount For Forum Members Ended?

fpdoer2017

HI
I am also just about to buy some gear from his site and would like the 10% discount code if possible. Can someone please send it to me?

Corinnelouise

He never replies to emails or web contacts. It makes me concerned about whether the orders would actually go out

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He never replies to emails or web contacts. It makes me concerned about whether the orders would actually go out
For excellent customer service see my signature below. :) Emails are answered seven days a week.

aquaman

He does reply to emails. RedLightMan's products were the earliest and best, and now other sites pop up selling chinese knock-off versions that you can buy on Alibaba and undercut him.

Charlie, what's your association with LifeGivingStore? it's run by a friend of yours, or part owned by you?

aquaman

The coupon code for the Ray Peat Form is ...

raypeatforum

.. gives 10% off all the products at Redlightman

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
RedLightMan's products were the earliest and best, and now other sites pop up selling chinese knock-off versions that you can buy on Alibaba and undercut him.
iu

www.LifeGivingStore.com gets her lights from the same manufacturer as RedLightMan. Nice try at a smear though. It's ok to be a RedLightMan fanboy, what is not OK is to come here and spread lies and allude to @LifeGivingStore having a lesser quality product when in fact it is the same product at a much more affordable price. Both @LifeGivingStore and @RedLightMan's lights are very high quality and have an excellent track record for durability and how well they work.

Charlie, what's your association with LifeGivingStore? it's run by a friend of yours, or part owned by you?
This has been discussed many times. See sig. :hattip

Luk3

Red Light Man has failed to reply to me, as well. I’m now looking at getting a mini device from Life Giving Store. Does anybody know which wavelength is best for hair/scalp, please?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals