Has Ray Discussed Air Purifiers?

Pufa

does anyone know if hes discussed this and if hes for or against them?

Dave Clark

I heard him say on a podcast that you should run an ionizer when you sleep. He said it helps increase CO2 and reduce serotonin. My question that I posed recently, but didn't get a response from anyone is: I have read that the ionizers produce too much ozone and that after a while the level of ozone in the room is not healthy to breath. Does anyone know if this is false information or not? Ray did not mention the ionizers producing ozone, but you can tell they do, because you can smell it (if you are familiar with the smell of ozone). I really did not feel like purchasing an expensive ozone analyzer to validate these assertions. But, I have owned the Sharper Image (now defunct, I believe) ionizers for 20 years, they work good, but I run them on and off due to the ozone concern.

paymanz

I heard him say on a podcast that you should run an ionizer when you sleep. He said it helps increase CO2 and reduce serotonin. My question that I posed recently, but didn't get a response from anyone is: I have read that the ionizers produce too much ozone and that after a while the level of ozone in the room is not healthy to breath. Does anyone know if this is false information or not? Ray did not mention the ionizers producing ozone, but you can tell they do, because you can smell it (if you are familiar with the smell of ozone). I really did not feel like purchasing an expensive ozone analyzer to validate these assertions. But, I have owned the Sharper Image (now defunct, I believe) ionizers for 20 years, they work good, but I run them on and off due to the ozone concern.
I read somewhere a quote from him that you need to make sure the ionizer doesnt produce any ozone.

Dave Clark

I read somewhere a quote from him that you need to make sure the ionizer doesnt produce any ozone.
Well, I could be wrong about this. but I believe all ionizers produce ozone as a by- product of the ionizing process. So, if that is true, something would have to be engineered into the unit to change the ozone back into O2 somehow. I am not up on the current state of the art units, I will have to look into it. I know that the ionizer I have, sold a piece that clipped onto the front of the unit, that supposedly when the ozonated air traveled through it, the metal alloy it was made from was suppose to react with the ozone and break it down. Not sure if it worked the way the manufacturer said it would, I don't have an ozone analyzer, maybe someday. This is why I don't have one, lol : O3Alert Ozone Monitoring System

lampofred

Well, I could be wrong about this. but I believe all ionizers produce ozone as a by- product of the ionizing process. So, if that is true, something would have to be engineered into the unit to change the ozone back into O2 somehow. I am not up on the current state of the art units, I will have to look into it. I know that the ionizer I have, sold a piece that clipped onto the front of the unit, that supposedly when the ozonated air traveled through it, the metal alloy it was made from was suppose to react with the ozone and break it down. Not sure if it worked the way the manufacturer said it would, I don't have an ozone analyzer, maybe someday. This is why I don't have one, lol : O3Alert Ozone Monitoring System

There are ionizer's that don't seem to produce ozone. Dan Wich has several here (Air ionizer notes - Toxinless) and Ion Pacific's Ion Box is also one.

syncronicity

2019 Range of powerful Negative Ion Generators!
They claim no ozone on their products. Good reviews on Amazon.
Life Giving Store sells them too.
Have been using for about a week.
So far so good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals