Has Peat Written About Trans-genderism ?

Makrosky

Accusing someone of bigotry is often used by progressives to shut down debate on subjects that they don’t like. I assure you that I have no “obsession to find why there's so many LGTB people now” nor am I motivated by my “prejudices and political/religious/ideological biases.”

Saying that there is no increase in non-heteros in the West or that if there was it is due primarily to cultural artifacts is just another method used to shut down the discussion. That is purely your opinion with no evidence to back it up. The poll I posted showed a doubling of non-hetero rates in the US in just one generation. Being part of Generation X, I can assure you that we were not persecuting Gays like you may think. I agree that cultural acceptance is part of it but I doubt that the 100% increase can be explained fully by people watching too much Modern Family.

My only concern is that the dramatic increase could be a signal that something else is going and it needs to be better understood. I for one think that a big part of this can be attributed to the large increase in xenoestrogens in the environment, our food, clothing, and elsewhere. This has much larger implications for our world than just the number of non-hetero millennials and should concern us all. Obviously there are many factors involved but to ignore this massive change to the environment and think it can all be explained by increased cultural acceptance is what can really be called reductionist thinking.

Hey! I wasn't accusing you of anything. Sorry if my message looked like that. It was a generic answer because I keep seeing many discussions about this topic lately on internet forums, blogosphere and traditional media.

I am worried about xenoestrogens and the like as much as you because they affect health. They decrease life expectancy, life quality, health, etc.

But now, this one addressed specifically to you : Are you worried about the big increase in non heteros ? And if so, why ? That is my question and I'm not attacking you. I just don't understand why people is worried about non-heteros increasing. Is there a problem with that ?

x-ray peat

Hey! I wasn't accusing you of anything. Sorry if my message looked like that. It was a generic answer because I keep seeing many discussions about this topic lately on internet forums, blogosphere and traditional media.

I am worried about xenoestrogens and the like as much as you because they affect health. They decrease life expectancy, life quality, health, etc.

But now, this one addressed specifically to you : Are you worried about the big increase in non heteros ? And if so, why ? That is my question and I'm not attacking you. I just don't understand why people is worried about non-heteros increasing. Is there a problem with that ?
Like I said my only concern is that it is an indication that we have changed something in the environment, most likely xenoestrogens. I am also concerned with decreased male fertility, androgenous frogs, and children entering puberty far too early.

mangoes

Not as clearly in that last post but you certainly did earlier.

I was making a point about something I've noticed with the type of mentality attached in regards to transphobia. Not homophobia, because sexuality and gender identity are not the same thing.

There were transphobic tones in this thread, I didn't pull out a transphobic card, or call anyone out in particular. Yet I was told by you I'm delusional to think otherwise to you about the rates of homosexuality, and my first post was "insane" from someone else. I didn't rise to that by insulting anyone in particular for their mindset or views, if I hit a nerve with what I said, my apologies, but I put forth my opposing views in order to stoke (not end) a further discussion. Or is it only a discussion if everybody agrees with your view?

You say that you have scientific evidence so therefore your point is right, regardless of the laws governing the countries gay people live in. Well, scientific studies, as I've learnt through Peat are notoriously unreliable, and very politically driven. To ignore that because of personal views to me, shows no objectivity... And stands in stark contrast to everything the man this forum is dedicated to is about. I read a story just the other day about a 90 something year old transgender man finally being able to come out as transgender. Just because you have a study, really doesn't mean much to me at all. I will take my own opinion and experience of people and human nature as a whole over a study.

LGBTQ+ people have been alive just as long as straight people have, and in just as many numbers as now. If you really think that it wasn't going on in secret when socially tabooed, you're wrong. There are statues from Ancient Greece depicting homosexuals. If tomorrow pedophilia was to be legalised, there would be studies about how pedophilia rates have all of the sudden risen in Western countries... does that mean it wasn't always there? And always there just as much as it was when it was illegal? No.

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Some people on hairlosstalk actually think finasteride is masculinising because it raises testosterone

My point is, there's a lot of conflicting information "out there"

haidut

Forum Supporter
Some people on hairlosstalk actually think finasteride is masculinising because it raises testosterone

My point is, there's a lot of conflicting information "out there"

I am about to post the latest discovery about finasteride - i.e. it was finally confirmed that taking such drugs causes persistent ED and cognitive problems. Something Big Pharma claimed was impossible and that after stopping the drug everything goes back to normal. Not sure how good androgenic you are if lowering DHT leads to such persistent sexual problems. There a special type of genetic mutation caused hermaphroditism up until puberty. Then these people turn into very muscular males, but have serious sexual problems. So, big muscles are not at all guarantee of good health or androgenism.

zztr

Trannies are not miswired by xenoestrogens or something like that. They have a paraphilia mental disorder rooted in extreme narcissism. They get off on the vision of *themselves* as a woman. It's not about becoming attractive to men. It's not at all about having a "gender identity" in the wrong body. It's a solipsistic form of insanity that can only develop in a hyper-individualistic society.

zztr

I noticed that the attractive women they show on TV tend to be manlier looking than most women I see in daily life.

Look at the jaws on these chicks

You see the man jaws and broad shoulders on most of the fashion models, too. I assume it's because both the film and fashion industry are now loaded with homosexuals. If you look at the starlets from the big studio era before there were so many gays involved they looked much more feminine.

x-ray peat

I was making a point about something I've noticed with the type of mentality attached in regards to transphobia. Not homophobia, because sexuality and gender identity are not the same thing.

There were transphobic tones in this thread, I didn't pull out a transphobic card, or call anyone out in particular. Yet I was told by you I'm delusional to think otherwise to you about the rates of homosexuality, and my first post was "insane" from someone else. I didn't rise to that by insulting anyone in particular for their mindset or views, if I hit a nerve with what I said, my apologies, but I put forth my opposing views in order to stoke (not end) a further discussion. Or is it only a discussion if everybody agrees with your view?

You say that you have scientific evidence so therefore your point is right, regardless of the laws governing the countries gay people live in. Well, scientific studies, as I've learnt through Peat are notoriously unreliable, and very politically driven. To ignore that because of personal views to me, shows no objectivity... And stands in stark contrast to everything the man this forum is dedicated to is about. I read a story just the other day about a 90 something year old transgender man finally being able to come out as transgender. Just because you have a study, really doesn't mean much to me at all. I will take my own opinion and experience of people and human nature as a whole over a study.

LGBTQ+ people have been alive just as long as straight people have, and in just as many numbers as now. If you really think that it wasn't going on in secret when socially tabooed, you're wrong. There are statues from Ancient Greece depicting homosexuals. If tomorrow pedophilia was to be legalised, there would be studies about how pedophilia rates have all of the sudden risen in Western countries... does that mean it wasn't always there? And always there just as much as it was when it was illegal? No.
The vast majority of posts were on the issue of environmental factors as one potential cause of the increase in non-hetero identities. Saying that “this forum.. is full of people” who are repressed or dogmatic when they propose an alternative viewpoint doesn’t foster an open discussion. What dogma are we following exactly? The only dogma I know regarding this is the LGBT communities’ insistence that “we are born this way” and that any alternative is not allowed to be discussed.

For my part I should not have used the word delusional and I apologize for that. But I felt that your original claim that there hasn’t been a rise in the number of openly non-hetero people was a bit disingenuous. Whether it’s due to increased acceptance, cultural changes or other factors is another issue.

I don’t think bringing RP into this really helps your argument. Ray is a scientist above all and relies primarily on scientific research to formulate his theories. Not all science is politically motivated and to think that here, especially when you don’t like the results, is what truly shows “no objectivity.” If anything the political climate has been pro-gay and pro-transgender for a long time and probably explains why I have never heard of this study before now.

You last argument is just a straw-man. I never claimed that homosexuality is something new or that the change in cultural climate hasn’t played an important role in the increased numbers of openly non-heteros. What I am saying is that there are other factors involved and that we should be free to discuss them. Maybe you don’t feel this way but it's obvious that this is a taboo subject in the LGBT community and my only point is that it shouldn’t be.

Last edited:

paka

Trannies are not miswired by xenoestrogens or something like that. They have a paraphilia mental disorder rooted in extreme narcissism. They get off on the vision of *themselves* as a woman. It's not about becoming attractive to men. It's not at all about having a "gender identity" in the wrong body. It's a solipsistic form of insanity that can only develop in a hyper-individualistic society.

If thats true then just let them be paraphylic, extremely narcissistic, insane, solipsists in a hyper-individualistic society... Your insulting labels are meaningless because trannies are nearly harmless to themselves and others. It's possible you don't notice yourself getting off on your superior intellect and aggressive opinions which is more harmful to the individual and others than being a tranny. For this reason, I ask that you look why you wrote these 2 posts. You're not just stating mere facts, you are also clearly a victim to your harmful enjoyment which is to outsmart and demean an undeserving group of people - MUCH, MUCH BIGGER PERSONAL PROBLEM TO FIX THAN HARMLESS NARCISSISM OR PERVERSION.

I've been there...

paka

Uhh, they typically end up committing suicide or dying of alcohol/drug abuse.
Everyone is going to die of some "abuse" of their body. I'd rather die from self hate than live long with an inability to control my own faults.

Your posts weren't to state "real" facts about trannies, you just felt demeaning them for no reason but just "get off" on it. Your issue is worse than theirs, trannies don't harm anyone.

Mito

He is, after all, the hormone master.
What does he think about this and does he have any advice or thoughts ?

KARAN: And then how will this affect the sexual persuasion of the child who, should that pregnancy make it all the way to the end, how will that affect the child being bathed in more highly estrogenic environment?

RAY PEAT: It damages the sexual differentiation. There is some research that stress, prenatally, causes an inter-sexual differentiation -not definitely either one

Q: Would this show up as And how would that show up? Sexual organs, does that mean you would have, like, hermaphroditism?

RAY PEAT: No, the main thing is that the male has smaller genitals, and the distance between the genitals and the anus is decreased in proportion to the estrogen.

Q: And would that affect a more transgender society?

RAY PEAT: Uh, ya they're seeing the distance that characterizes the estrogen exposure of male genitals decreasing in recent decades in polluted countries.

Q: And would you say that oftentimes people say, "Hey, I was born this way," as in men who are gay and women who are lesbian, truly are this way due to this?

RAY PEAT: Sure, I think that's a big part of it. You can see it in crocodiles and alligators and ocean... otters and fish and frogs... everyone is affected by the estrogen pollution

KARAN: And then how will this affect the sexual persuasion of the child who, should that pregnancy make it all the way to the end, how will that affect the child being bathed in more highly estrogenic environment?

RAY PEAT: It damages the sexual differentiation. There is some research that stress, prenatally, causes an inter-sexual differentiation -not definitely either one

Q: Would this show up as And how would that show up? Sexual organs, does that mean you would have, like, hermaphroditism?

RAY PEAT: No, the main thing is that the male has smaller genitals, and the distance between the genitals and the anus is decreased in proportion to the estrogen.

Q: And would that affect a more transgender society?

RAY PEAT: Uh, ya they're seeing the distance that characterizes the estrogen exposure of male genitals decreasing in recent decades in polluted countries.

Q: And would you say that oftentimes people say, "Hey, I was born this way," as in men who are gay and women who are lesbian, truly are this way due to this?

RAY PEAT: Sure, I think that's a big part of it. You can see it in crocodiles and alligators and ocean... otters and fish and frogs... everyone is affected by the estrogen pollution

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

you caveman
22666636.PNG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals