Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past?

OP
D

Dr. B

I think they hid themselves in there in bad times to live longer. CO2 I guess
wasnt there a story on here of a frog surviving 30 years in some slab of concrete
how does it work, does it need to be something that blocks oxygen/light out, that engulfs the whole body? then you retain more CO2 and preserve yourself basically?

JamesGatz

wasnt there a story on here of a frog surviving 30 years in some slab of concrete
how does it work, does it need to be something that blocks oxygen/light out, that engulfs the whole body? then you retain more CO2 and preserve yourself basically?
Interesting just looked this up

Old-Rip-coffin-660x368.jpg

He got out at 31 years sealed in a slab of concrete and survived for a year after he was released - very interesting stuff hadn't heard about this before

magnesiumania

The Old Testament could be compared to Akhenaten (1353–36 BCE) who established a new cult dedicated to the Aton, the sun's disk. There were changes from polytheism to monotheism.

We do have contradictions in interpretation and attempts to justify them: the holy trinity.

"Though Elohim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense"

I tend to lean toward the gnostic perspective (from the Nag Hammadi texts) that Elohim was a name for what the gnostics or telesai called the Archons. A predatory parasitic cyborg insect-like ET species. The archons was what spoke to Abraham (Judaism and its later permutations, Islam and Christianity build upon this story) via the figure Mechizedek. This main boss Archon is what an off-planet diety with an alien mind set. All this religions has a deranged alien and inhuman mindset. While the gnostics (pre-christian) was just about attuning to the planet and co-create with it.

magnesiumania

Perhaps the most suggestive passage is in Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 which may mean an intervention of satan and fallen angels in the genetic pollution of mankind, mixing their seed with the seed of men. The book of Enoch evokes the appearance of giants on earth, but I don't want to use it here.
This is an immense mix of stuff and i wanna try sort some of it out. Are fallen angels mentioned in Genesis? Or is this the story of Lucifer which was an angel cast down from heaven? Satan i think is a fictional character invented by christians to scare people.

And is the who is it exactly that is said to mix their seeds with human beings? Is this the Sacharia Zichin (cant bother to look up how you spell that) scenario.

What do you mean "the book of Enoch evokes" the apearance of giants. Does it decribe giants or not. What is the origine of this book/text (tryna learn, tnx)

Summer

Enoch speaks in detail about the giants as offspring between fallen angels and human women. I believe it also says the fallen angels sinned against other animals. Enoch also describes the giants as being absolutely massive, though. Not just a few feet taller than regular people.

magnesiumania

If that is the Sitchin story it may be based on him misintrrpreting the word "Shem" which he come to understand as "spaceship". Really it means Honor accorfing to John Lamb Lash. In the Gilgamesh story he fought a monster for honour not encountering a spaceship with ETs that interbred with humans.

magnesiumania

I could be confused but many follow the "fallen angel" theme thinking this was men from the sky. In Sophianic myth this were actually men. The masculine counterpart thst was some how stuck in the Orion Nebula and descended after women was already here.

mariantos

This is an immense mix of stuff and i wanna try sort some of it out. Are fallen angels mentioned in Genesis? Or is this the story of Lucifer which was an angel cast down from heaven? Satan i think is a fictional character invented by christians to scare people.

And is the who is it exactly that is said to mix their seeds with human beings? Is this the Sacharia Zichin (cant bother to look up how you spell that) scenario.

What do you mean "the book of Enoch evokes" the apearance of giants. Does it decribe giants or not. What is the origine of this book/text (tryna learn, tnx)

Hi, first of all I want to apologize for the long delay. I was and still am constrained by circumstances, given the fact that I lost my job due to "vaccination". If you are a smart boy, you will easily find that Genesis is not just a collection or a mixture of stories, but the reality that is transposed through chapters.

When it was written in Genesis 6:1-4, it referred to the fallen angels! If you read the Word of the Lord, you will see that in the Old Testament, the name of "sons of God" refers strictly to His angels, see also Job 1: 6; 2: 1; 38: 7. In the New Testament everything is different, the "sons of God" are we the ones who have been saved by faith in the Holy Blood of the Savior Jesus Christ!

Satan is not a fictional character as much as you want him to be. I recommend that you read Ezekiel 28:15, 28:17 and Isaiah 14: 12-14. You will find out how and why lucifer fell from his position.

And don't forget that we are living Genesis 6: 4 right now, it is in another form only.

But as the days of Noe were , so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:37‭-‬39

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
Ecclesiastes 1:9‭-‬11

magnesiumania

Thanks for the respons. Im not that familiar the bible but recently read John Lamb Lashs book "Not in His Image". I believe he said Lucifer was mentioned ONCE in the Old Testament abd i believe most of it is stolen from earlier works like those of Sumer etc. To him salvationist religion is an alien mind set, litterally transmitted from the off-planet diety the Hebrews called Yahweh and the gnostics were very tolerant but the idiology of the Abrahamic religions was regarded as a hugh threat to them and humanity as a whole. This all started with the Zaddikite cult which plotted to just kill of everyone (from the War Scrolls/Dead Sea Scrolls). This technocrates, transhumanists, banksters and psychopathic criminals of the covid psyop and Great Reset are nothing but derivatives of that very cult and still carry the "redeemer complex". The victim perpetrator bond happen today and the victims identify with the perverse sick icon of Jesus.

magnesiumania

To the gnostics there was no ultimate evil like Ahriman in Zoroastrian religion. Rather there was an error relating to this "planetary experiment", namly the generation of the archons. The head Archon being Yahweh.

mariantos

Thanks for the respons. Im not that familiar the bible but recently read John Lamb Lashs book "Not in His Image". I believe he said Lucifer was mentioned ONCE in the Old Testament abd i believe most of it is stolen from earlier works like those of Sumer etc. To him salvationist religion is an alien mind set, litterally transmitted from the off-planet diety the Hebrews called Yahweh and the gnostics were very tolerant but the idiology of the Abrahamic religions was regarded as a hugh threat to them and humanity as a whole. This all started with the Zaddikite cult which plotted to just kill of everyone (from the War Scrolls/Dead Sea Scrolls). This technocrates, transhumanists, banksters and psychopathic criminals of the covid psyop and Great Reset are nothing but derivatives of that very cult and still carry the "redeemer complex". The victim perpetrator bond happen today and the victims identify with the perverse sick icon of Jesus.

I don't know your position. I recommend that you read the Bible though! God bless you!

amd

The bible has watered down accounts from older sources (as in Noah and the deluge).

It is not unexpected if Abraham came from the Sumerian city of Ur.

The vilification of the serpent seems to come as part of the departure from the traditional pantheon of gods to the one (supreme) god in Israelite and Egyptian traditions (as in Apep the nemeses of the sun god Ra - "born after Ra, usually from his umbilical cord").

The Feathered Serpent was a prominent supernatural entity or deity, found in many Mesoamerican religions. It is still called Quetzalcoatl among the Aztecs, Kukulkan among the Yucatec Maya, and Q'uq'umatz and Tohil among the K'iche' Maya.

Most of the Olmec gods would evolve into major deities for later civilizations. The Feathered Serpent, for example, appears to have been a minor god to the Olmec, but it would rise to prominence in Aztec and Maya society.

You'll notice contradictions in the interpretation of ancient scripts dealing with the many gods and the one god.

.. the hymns of the Rigveda, the oldest scripture of Hinduism, mention many deities, but praises them successively as the "one ultimate, supreme God"

The Hebrew word “Elohim” (אֱלֹהִים) is a combination of the singular noun “Eloah” (אֱלוֹהַּ), to which the plural ending “im” has been added. “Elohim” literally means “Gods,” which is the most common name for God used in the Hebrew Old Testament.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness …” Gen 1:26

"Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech." Gen 11:7

Time takes its toll on narratives (and the current rulers) and more ancient accounts shed light on the subject.

Last edited:

magnesiumania

I don't know your position. I recommend that you read the Bible though! God bless you!
Im just a curious student of gnosis and the mysteries and find that JLL translations make a lot of sense. He claim (JLL) that the Church Fathers routinly mistranslated coptic (the language gnostics used). Ex. from the Treatise of the Great Seth (another name the gnostics used for themselves IS is translated Jesus but originally was a title meaning "healer" and refered to a "function" of an Aeon gods that originate from the pleroma/galactic centre)

magnesiumania

Aeons are just living plasma. Its all in line with many current scientific theories except modern science dont regard plasma as living.

A

Adf

There's a great Mr Ballen episode on Youtube about a platoon of US military encountering a giant in a cave system, somewhere in Asia I believe it was. The giant killed a platoon of men.

That video suggests that Giants still live in large caves on mountains. Perhaps they have massive tunnel systems that go deep underground, like in inner Earth theories.

JamesGatz

FACTS ONLY:

THEY LIE about Giants not existing because it supports Biblical events

Also THEY LIE about Dinosaurs dying from a "meteor" - when IN FACT - WAY MORE EVIDENCE exists to suggest they died in a MASSIVE FLOOD

The Smithsonian Museum that destroyed the Giant Skeletons is owned by the NWO

Last edited: