Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past?

JamesGatz

Map of Giant Reports in the United States alone in the 19th and 20th century (over 1000 reports in the US alone)

giantreports.jpg

JamesGatz

It is interesting to note the many reports of the skeletons of giants in the islands of the Mediterranean Sea (Sardinia and Malta) and the massive Neolithic Stone structures present on the island people attribute to "aliens":

Malta structures (the island seems to be filled with massive temples)

temples2.PNG

graveinsardinia.PNG

JamesGatz

It is interesting to note the many reports of the skeletons of giants in the islands of the Mediterranean Sea (Sardinia and Malta) and the massive Neolithic Stone structures present on the island people attribute to "aliens":

Malta structures (the island seems to be filled with massive temples)

View attachment 29048

View attachment 29049
What's even more interesting to note is that all the reports of locals in Sardinia finding skeletons of giants seem to suggest that the church was responsible for destroying the evidence of giants on the island.

What I have a hard time explaining is why the church would do such a thing :
(Genesis 6:4)
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [fallen angels] came in unto the daughters of men [Adamites], and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

Clearly it seems that the mere existence of Nephilim (fallen ones, "giants") is considered a sacriligeous act since they are considered the spawn of the Sons of God and woman

At other times in the Bible:
(Joshua 10:11)
”And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.”

God stops the sun and rains down a hailstorm to kill the fleeing Canaanites and the Anakim Giants among them

(Joshua 11:21)
”And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.”

Joshua chases the giants out of Canaan - interestingly enough if the Giants/Canaanites were chased out of Canaan it would make sense they would end up in Italy and the Mediterranean Islands - where they would proceed to eeventually sail out West to the America's.

Other noteworthy mentions of Giants in the Bible is Goliath of Gath (who is slain by David) and one of his brothers who:

2 Samuel 21:20​

“And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.”

So then why destroy the evidence of giants ? The existence of giants on these islands seems to be somewhat supporting evidence that this documentation of events in the Bible are accurate.

I think since all races of giants are considered descendants of Nephilim - their existence is considered an abomination by the church - but even if this is true - why destroy the evidence ?

JamesGatz

And then of course let us reminisce the Smithsonian's unique talent in misplacing giant skeletons:

smithsonian1.PNG

Most noticeable example being this piece - they buy this skeleton for a hefty price - then they quote on quote:
When accurately measured it turned out to be 8ft 4 inches and was,

"carefully inspected and measured by Prof. Thomas Wilson, Curator of the Department of Prehistoric Anthropology in the Smithsonian Institution, and by other scientists." 3

13 years later after buying it, they "run some tests" and "figure out it's made from gelatin" and is a hoax! Think that's crazy? That's not even close to the only skeleton that disappeared or became a hoax after coming into the posession of the Smithsonian

JamesGatz

Interestingly enough, a lot of the giants in the US are found in mounds left by the mound-builders - Anyway if you still want to find giants in the United States - you needn't go very far - all you have to do is grab a shovel and start digging around one of these babies maybe around the Great Lakes region

moundbuilders3.jpg

I am joking of course:

Breaking the NAGPRA act is a felony

hahahahaha - what are the chances ? Your only shot at finding evidence of giants is a serious crime - makes you wonder...

OP
D

Dr. B

What's even more interesting to note is that all the reports of locals in Sardinia finding skeletons of giants seem to suggest that the church was responsible for destroying the evidence of giants on the island.

What I have a hard time explaining is why the church would do such a thing :
(Genesis 6:4)
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [fallen angels] came in unto the daughters of men [Adamites], and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

Clearly it seems that the mere existence of Nephilim (fallen ones, "giants") is considered a sacriligeous act since they are considered the spawn of the Sons of God and woman

At other times in the Bible:
(Joshua 10:11)
”And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.”

God stops the sun and rains down a hailstorm to kill the fleeing Canaanites and the Anakim Giants among them

(Joshua 11:21)
”And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.”

Joshua chases the giants out of Canaan - interestingly enough if the Giants/Canaanites were chased out of Canaan it would make sense they would end up in Italy and the Mediterranean Islands - where they would proceed to eeventually sail out West to the America's.

Other noteworthy mentions of Giants in the Bible is Goliath of Gath (who is slain by David) and one of his brothers who:

2 Samuel 21:20​

“And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.”

So then why destroy the evidence of giants ? The existence of giants on these islands seems to be somewhat supporting evidence that this documentation of events in the Bible are accurate.

I think since all races of giants are considered descendants of Nephilim - their existence is considered an abomination by the church - but even if this is true - why destroy the evidence ?

what about the Egyptian or other pyramids? some say those are impossible to build even with modern tech.
regarding giants isn't Smithsonian anti religious, thats maybe why they want to cover up giants?
but why the 8 feet 4 inch one, isnt the current tallest man in the world even taller than that.

JamesGatz

what about the Egyptian or other pyramids? some say those are impossible to build even with modern tech.
regarding giants isn't Smithsonian anti religious, thats maybe why they want to cover up giants?
but why the 8 feet 4 inch one, isnt the current tallest man in the world even taller than that.
Yes I think about that too - It seems with even the Temples in Malta - the stones they used were 20 or so tons ... they had to have equipment for such things or maybe large men that can move such weights ... and a lot of these structures seem built to accommodate men of giant stature.

Hal Saflieni.jpg

Regarding the Smithsonian - that would make sense to me - I think they have strong ties to the NWO and people sitting in these positions

Yes - I think the tallest man in the world is 8 foot 4 - I show that instance because I think it is the most famous/documented example of the Smithsonian either losing or having declared a hoax when in possession of a giant skeleton - any giant skeleton that according to their own documentation they had they no longer have - I have here one of the biggest reports I ever found

18 foot giant skeleton with a 9 foot sword ... extra ordinary ... maybe this was Goliath or something haha - probably an exaggeration but who knows - reported in 1870 by the Oil City Times

cardiffgiant.PNG

I think all these larger structures all over the world interesting like for example - the Easter Island Statues - they stand at like 10+ tons heavy and at like 13 feet high - I remember listening to an older woman who said her grandma (in Sardinia) had said the urban legends of the giants is they all have distinct skulls - they have very large skulls and deep-set eyes - when I look at the Easter Island statues - their faces match this description haha - their height is also very close to reported findings of giants.

Then they say in these South American Islands that no trees were on the island at this time - therefore tools made from wood is not feasible the stones could not be moved by regular people and the currents on this island make it difficult to sail to - yet they were and it happened - "aliens" they say

easter_island.jpg

beaverlakearkansas.PNG

many of these giant skeletons especially this one found in a cave in Arkansas have "cranial deformation" - very distinct skulls on these guys

Last edited:

soul_rebel

I do not know about giants but they do have data on pre-industrial societies by region:
Tall for males was in the range 165 - 183cm and females 154 - 171

Tall:​

Tall stature is found in different populations of all continents, but is basically absent in North and East Asia. Many tall populations live in grasslands or temperate forests. Tall stature can be evolutionary beneficial if people hunt large game or control large domestic animals. In addition, in dry heat sweating is efficient, so that long lean bodies have an advantage. Thus, many African savannah and desert populations are tall, from Nilotes and Niger-Congo groups to Tuareg and Somali. Many Northern Europeans are tall, as well as people from the Dinaric mountains. In Asia, only a few Bedouins of Iraq and Iran as well as Sikh may show tall statures, just like a few North Australian Aborigines. In Polynesia tall stature is common. Tall height was typical for many Native North Americans of the Great Plains and the Northern forests. Most Patagonian groups were tall as well.

Attachments

• tall.gif
    tall.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 7

soul_rebel

There were anecdotes of Argentinian natives who were giants. Pre industrial height for the very tall were 173 - 193cm for males and 161 - 179 for females.

Very tall:​

Very tall stature is defined here as showing an average height of more than 180 cm in males in a pre-industrial society. Even the tallest Europeans - Scots and Montenegrins - didn't reach such numbers until a few decades ago. In Africa, on the other hand, a few such populations exist. They are usually extremely slender in build, with thin bodies, short trunks, and very long legs. Their stature evolved by natural selection in response to dry heat where sweating is efficient, so that long lean bodies have an advantage. The tallest ever measured are the Nuer, where men averaged 185 cm. Dinka, Shilluk, Sara, Makari, and Tutsi are only marginally shorter. Outside of Africa, very tall stature combined with massive, thickset bodies could have been present in some inland Patagonian groups. The natives of Rio Chico and Rio Santa-Cruz reached an average of 185 cm just like the Nuer. Some extinct groups could have been even taller.

Attachments

• verytall.gif
    verytall.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 7

BearWithMe

15-ton stone jars in Laos. There are over 2000 of them. The round thing in the last picture is a lid.

n0d5hgl93zx71.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals