Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past?

NathanK

No....not egyptian mummies. The large elongated skulls all with heavy red hair in unattributed graves. The Paracas skulls.
Yeah, I had just looked at that before your post asking about DNA. The key is that genetic testing over the past few years is changing a lot of theories and ideas of our past. There will be a lot more of these discoveries in the years to come.

I'm curious about these skulls as well. Including the red headed giant skeleton found of Nevada native american lore. The stories of such giants are pervasive in the Americas. Including elongated skulls in North America, but those are considered to be from a head binding technique from youth.

NathanK

Second round of DNA tests found they were of European-middle eastern origin. This along with Clovis culture people should rewrite American history about who was here first.

OP
D

Dr. B

Yeah thanks. How do you tell a whole thread of ppl that have totally missed this, and the point of why? Hundreds of huge HUGE skeletons are documented by photo in small towns as farmers plowed and homesteaders fanned out in North America. Teams from Smithsonian scooped them up, and many, many requests over the years are met with "we have no idea what you are talking about". And its exactly the opposite on WHY, in regards to what we have been told. The same reason why the Paracas skulls (referred to by Danny and Georgi) have been shuffled under the rug for a long time despite more and more found, with their researchers disappearing, same as what occurred in mid 1800s. As the first "archeologists" began to disappear, dont you think the others started softening their "findings"? Gee, wonder why the Brisish Museum, the equivalent of our Smithsonian, hustled 200,000 clay tablets to their basement in England after being found in Egypt!,permanently inscribed in a language we now call cuneiform that nobody could read...
Does nobody consider that we do not now or have ever in the timeline biblically offered, have the technology to build the THOUSANDS of monolithic sites all over this planet? Even China planted trees on their pyramids to camoflage their existence. When you understand there is no crane or force on earth that WE know that can
Quarry stones hundreds of tons
Cut, drill, shape and finish
Drag them often hundreds of miles
Design by current architectural skill
And build
And come up with their monumental purpose
( oh ceremonies? Okay...)
Oh, but I guess since they listed pyramids in between Niagra Falls and Grand Canyon as part of the 7 Wonders of the World when we learned that in 3rd Grade, yeah well maybe its just another natural um, building.

i think they claim those huge skeletons are dinosaurs? I have no idea how real dinosaurs were, but couldn't you rearrange bones to make basically any sort of structure? why did Smithsonian want to hide those giant skeletons?

Michael Mohn

akgrrrl

Another view: The Hydroplate Theory by Dr. Walt Brown
View: https://youtu.be/T5Et2jvrY7Y

[URL

Yeah, I had just looked at that before your post asking about DNA. The key is that genetic testing over the past few years is changing a lot of theories and ideas of our past. There will be a lot more of these discoveries in the years to come.

I'm curious about these skulls as well. Including the red headed giant skeleton found of Nevada native american lore. The stories of such giants are pervasive in the Americas. Including elongated skulls in North America, but those are considered to be from a head binding technique from youth.
While I grew up with the tribes in Oklahoma who did not do cradleboard head wrapping, the Flathead tribe and couple other tribes did that for identification or status, like tattoos. This is a good example of misdirection on purpose. How many times were we told during covid to stay 6ft apart you are just asymptomatic? You are right---giants have been found all across America, and why?
Why would high technology in stone monolithic structures be diffused as perfectly explainable or, just hidden? Why would 200,000 tablets in another language that predates what we believe from our established religions be hidden? Why would hundreds of giant skeletons buried in our lands be systematically hidden ?
One thing is clear. We know that history is written by the victors. So anything they dont

So Noah was a runt?

You're right, they come from the black sea area, the end of the article they say it. They started the article with aliens for the clicks. This is a good video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwNZUvFeBC8

Best independent researcher, not funded by any special interests

JamesGatz

Peat has mentionend something like with optimal metabolism in an optimal environment, that's how a human's head with a proper brain would look.

Sch%C3%A4del_der_Chongos.jpg
I personally believe this is the most optimal skull shape for humans. It seems that applying pressure on the forehead back puts forward pressure on the upper and lower jaws - freeing the airways and food pipe so that it is easier to sleep and to breathe (larger oxygen volume from the nose and lesser likelihood of choking)

Found the 2-mockups below of similar skulls I think related to Egyptians and elsewhere - notice how large and curved the nose is for the person on the left - massive oxygen volume available to a person with this skull shape - given that the nose is curved it probably reaches the lungs much easier than say a crooked nose - probably why it is associated with physical attractiveness.

I suspect that ancestors may have figured this out hence why they insisted on boarding up the heads of their babies - but the peru skull on the left is interesting - especially considering their brains were far larger as well ... makes me think that every part of the human body is more malleable than most people would think, but if this occurred completely naturally that would be very interesting as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    43.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    29.5 KB · Views: 16

BearWithMe

I personally believe this is the most optimal skull shape for humans. It seems that applying pressure on the forehead back puts forward pressure on the upper and lower jaws - freeing the airways and food pipe so that it is easier to sleep and to breathe (larger oxygen volume from the nose and lesser likelihood of choking)

Found the 2-mockups below of similar skulls I think related to Egyptians and elsewhere - notice how large and curved the nose is for the person on the left - massive oxygen volume available to a person with this skull shape - given that the nose is curved it probably reaches the lungs much easier than say a crooked nose - probably why it is associated with physical attractiveness.

I suspect that ancestors may have figured this out hence why they insisted on boarding up the heads of their babies - but the peru skull on the left is interesting - especially considering their brains were far larger as well ... makes me think that every part of the human body is more malleable than most people would think, but if this occurred completely naturally that would be very interesting as well.
If this is the optimal skull shape, why does it looks "bad" or "alien" to us today?

If it would be beneficial to have skull like that, we should be attracted to and want to procreate with these people.

JamesGatz

If this is the optimal skull shape, why does it looks "bad" or "alien" to us today?

If it would be beneficial to have skull like that, we should be attracted to and want to procreate with these people.
Are you attracted to people with long jaws and more curved noses?

I cannot seem to find any person on the internet or in-person that has a very long, prominent jaw that does NOT have the "pulled-back"/slanted back forehead look - it seems the more prominent the jaw - the more slanted back the forehead is. I don't personally think it's possible to lengthen the jaws and/or nose without changing the forehead and overall skull shape.

I posted the other images for the nose mainly, but I don't really think those mock-ups are that accurate. I would think that our ancestors had long, prominent jaws and long, curved noses given that this rings true for any person I can find today with a forehead that looks like it received the same pressure as binded or boarded skulls.

From my own personal experience this seems to be true and my forehead seems to slant-back when my jaws are under forward pressure.

Looking at pictures of gorillas the same seems to be true - the more slanted back a gorilla's forehead is - the more forward their upper and lower jaws seem to come.

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 31
  • gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 31
OP
D

Dr. B

Are you attracted to people with long jaws and more curved noses?

I cannot seem to find any person on the internet or in-person that has a very long, prominent jaw that does NOT have the "pulled-back"/slanted back forehead look - it seems the more prominent the jaw - the more slanted back the forehead is. I don't personally think it's possible to lengthen the jaws and/or nose without changing the forehead and overall skull shape.

I posted the other images for the nose mainly, but I don't really think those mock-ups are that accurate. I would think that our ancestors had long, prominent jaws and long, curved noses given that this rings true for any person I can find today with a forehead that looks like it received the same pressure as binded or boarded skulls.

From my own personal experience this seems to be true and my forehead seems to slant-back when my jaws are under forward pressure.

Looking at pictures of gorillas the same seems to be true - the more slanted back a gorilla's forehead is - the more forward their upper and lower jaws seem to come.
whos the third woman mate? the sharp jawline
how can we develop sharper jawlines as males? androgens?
how did that woman develop it, was it via progesterone or still androgens?

JamesGatz

whos the third woman mate? the sharp jawline
how can we develop sharper jawlines as males? androgens?
how did that woman develop it, was it via progesterone or still androgens?
Androgens help with bone definition, but to have a longer, more prominent jaw you would have to place slow and steady forward pressure on the jaws and skull overtime - As an adult the skull and jaws are very reluctant to change, but I have done it as an adult over a period of time - I don't think a simple androgen solution exists that can bring about the changes to the skull I am discussing, but the below worked for me.

The best way to do it in my experience is

- Mewing (if you're not sure what mewing is please search on YouTube but its just basically keeping the tongue on the top of the mouth providing light forward pressure to the upper jaw - you can think of it as using the tongue to push the jaws forward - away from your airways and food passages from the inside)

- Light pressure around the head for support (you can think of it as a very light version of boarding the skull). I drew something quick below which is the way I do it - if you tie a head tie or a shirt (I use an old tank top) around the forehead where I placed the black rectangle - it provides backward pressure on the forehead and forward pressure on the jaws - it should be loosely tied and comfortable enough to wear 24/7 (if it's too tight you will feel circulation start to cur off and get stressed).

- Fixing posture (making sure that your neck is back and ears are aligned with your shoulders) -if you find that you need to extend your head forward to breath that means that your jaws are partially blocking your airways making it harder for you to get more oxygen volume

I've been doing it for a few months now - results have been outstanding. It's a lot easier for me to breathe through my nose and eat - my jaw and nose have both gotten a lot longer - my jaws are freed from my airways and eating now. It sounds odd (I am fully aware of how odd it sounds), but it definitely works and I have found it immensely beneficial for my breathing and eating.

I believe that physical attractiveness, posture, and oxygen volume through the nose are tied closely together

Attachments

• Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
OP
D

Dr. B

Androgens help with bone definition, but to have a longer, more prominent jaw you would have to place slow and steady forward pressure on the jaws and skull overtime - As an adult the skull and jaws are very reluctant to change, but I have done it as an adult over a period of time - I don't think a simple androgen solution exists that can bring about the changes to the skull I am discussing, but the below worked for me.

The best way to do it in my experience is

- Mewing (if you're not sure what mewing is please search on YouTube but its just basically keeping the tongue on the top of the mouth providing light forward pressure to the upper jaw - you can think of it as using the tongue to push the jaws forward - away from your airways and food passages from the inside)

- Light pressure around the head for support (you can think of it as a very light version of boarding the skull). I drew something quick below which is the way I do it - if you tie a head tie or a shirt (I use an old tank top) around the forehead where I placed the black rectangle - it provides backward pressure on the forehead and forward pressure on the jaws - it should be loosely tied and comfortable enough to wear 24/7 (if it's too tight you will feel circulation start to cur off and get stressed).

- Fixing posture (making sure that your neck is back and ears are aligned with your shoulders) -if you find that you need to extend your head forward to breath that means that your jaws are partially blocking your airways making it harder for you to get more oxygen volume

I've been doing it for a few months now - results have been outstanding. It's a lot easier for me to breathe through my nose and eat - my jaw and nose have both gotten a lot longer - my jaws are freed from my airways and eating now. It sounds odd (I am fully aware of how odd it sounds), but it definitely works and I have found it immensely beneficial for my breathing and eating.

I believe that physical attractiveness, posture, and oxygen volume through the nose are tied closely together
your nose actually got longer? how much longer? impressive mate...
that headband you posted, is it going to do anything measurable, just a simple headband sweatband that's slightly tight can provide that benefit? how does it provide forward pressure on the jaws? and how do you wear this during the entire day, is it only if working from home?

JamesGatz

your nose actually got longer? how much longer? impressive mate...
that headband you posted, is it going to do anything measurable, just a simple headband sweatband that's slightly tight can provide that benefit? how does it provide forward pressure on the jaws? and how do you wear this during the entire day, is it only if working from home?
I haven't measured but it definitely got more curved and the openings are bigger - I can fit my bigger fingers in there easier where as before it wouldn't fit. I think the nose just accommodates the upper jaw - when a upper jaw is downward-facing and not forward enough the end of the nose is forced down to form a hook - when an upper jaw is moved very forward the end of the nose nose has no choice but to move forward with it and it becomes longer and more curved,

Yes but I think the material you use to make the tie should be thick - if it's not thick enough it won't provide enough pressure to the skull that you need that's why I use a t-shirt instead of a headband. Yes, I am currently working from home but there are things that help provide similar pressure if worn correctly such as a cap or most types of headwear (visor cap works best imo) - the only issue is it doesn't leave space at the top for the head to move so in my opinion it's not as ideal, but it can work to maintain shape when at work. When you do it - proper tongue (mewing) and neck posture should be maintained and the jaws respond best to slow and steady pressure - a loosely fitted headtie (soft pressure) worn 16+ hours a day will yield more results than strong pressure for 4 hours a day in my experience

I'm not exactly sure how the upper jaw responds with forward pressure, but I do now they are connected. I cannot apply pressure to either area without the other responding - this is why I think it's not possible to have a forward jaw without a slanted back forehead., When the forehead is pulled back with slight pressure and you have the tongue at the rood of the mouth (mewing) - the jaws will respond with forward pressure. Baseball and football players tend to have good jaws as well because their helmets provide similar pressures to the points I'm discussing but not as optimal as it could be given it doesn't allow for growth at the top.

Last edited:

Daniil

I would have multiplied with such lady
No, I really realized that I was more attracted to girls with their forehead pulled back and their jaw pushed forward. I think it adds elegance and, perhaps, femininity. Much better than the usual "pillar" with a straight forehead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals