Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past?

OP
D

Dr. B

Highly doubt it being possible. Think about how even the tallest people in the world, over 215cm let's say, experience a host of health problems. It is inconceivable for humans several times taller than this could have existed.
from my understanding you have to be taller but also have your organs and glands proportionally bigger, those people in modern times and over the last 200 years or so who had health issues, they apparently had too much hgh and the organs/glands and brain weren't proportionally bigger alongside the height. This type of unhealthy tallness is probably more common than it's ever been in the past with PUFA and all the modern environment issues. you can still get some level of height and other growth with estrogen and without androgens

Sweet Meat

whats special about that, was it just the skull shape or skull was much bigger?

compared to neanderthals and homo erectis, it's proportionally huge, with a skull cavity at least as large as a normal human, meaning it was both big and brainy

mariantos

Highly doubt it being possible. Think about how even the tallest people in the world, over 215cm let's say, experience a host of health problems. It is inconceivable for humans several times taller than this could have existed.

I recommend that you do not rush to make such statements!

Maybe for many the Bible may seem like just a storybook, but personally I think it's the absolute truth, I've said it before and I repeat. In addition to the details provided by the Bible, there are also discoveries made by archaeologists, who unfortunately ended their careers with such discoveries, because we know how much the aim is to overshadow the truth.

In fact, the world is not yet upgraded according to the Bible, I mean that this science, the knowledge of people has not come to elucidate many events of the Bible yet. Due to the fact that we do not know the explanation for many miraculous or mysterious events, we end up categorizing them as just fables or impossible, in our arrogance we believe we master everything and we have reached the peak of knowledge, but in fact we are tiny, even in terms of knowledge, where we are supposed to be aces.

In addition to what Michael mentioned about CO2, I also think that oxygen was extremely abundant.

The living environment on Earth was very different from the one we live in today, quoted from, Genesis 1: 6-7, waters above the expanse, a kind of shell of water that surrounded the earth, these waters can be a factor for longer life. Such a water cover could have produced a widespread greenhouse effect on earth, thus blocking much of the radiation that reaches the earth today.

This situation may have created ideal living conditions on the planet. If we look at the extremely fast pace at which life has deteriorated since Noah's flood, this explanation seems to make sense. Genesis 7:11 seems to indicate that during the flood, the shell of water was broken and shed on the earth, leading to the deterioration of ideal living conditions.

If you compare the age at which people died before the flood, Genesis 5: 1-32 and after the flood Genesis 11: 10-32, you will notice that immediately after the flood, people's life expectancy dropped dramatically. Based on these and other biblical descriptions, but also on the fossiliferous and geological discoveries, it is reasonably assumed that at some point in the history of the planet, it was covered with a kind of water cover and somehow it played an important role in developing and sustaining life in a different way than what we know today.

Another aspect to consider is that in the case of the first generations of people after Genesis, the genetic code did not have as many defects as today, as a result of the exacerbation of sin, the human genetic code has become increasingly corrupt, and people increasingly exposed to death and disease.

As for the giants, I know they are mentioned in the Bible, not as many details are given as in the book of Enoch, which is considered apocryphal. We know that they ate people, I think people were dead in their sins and probably followed the practices of the giants, a cleansing was really needed, although later the giants are mentioned again, they were probably not as numerous as before the flood. There are also people who interpret the giant word in the Bible as having spiritual value. I personally believe that these creatures existed and the Bible even provides details about their stature in some quotes or the weight of the weapons and the size of the bed itself.

Perhaps the most suggestive passage is in Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 which may mean an intervention of satan and fallen angels in the genetic pollution of mankind, mixing their seed with the seed of men. The book of Enoch evokes the appearance of giants on earth, but I don't want to use it here.

OP
D

Dr. B

I recommend that you do not rush to make such statements!

Maybe for many the Bible may seem like just a storybook, but personally I think it's the absolute truth, I've said it before and I repeat. In addition to the details provided by the Bible, there are also discoveries made by archaeologists, who unfortunately ended their careers with such discoveries, because we know how much the aim is to overshadow the truth.

In fact, the world is not yet upgraded according to the Bible, I mean that this science, the knowledge of people has not come to elucidate many events of the Bible yet. Due to the fact that we do not know the explanation for many miraculous or mysterious events, we end up categorizing them as just fables or impossible, in our arrogance we believe we master everything and we have reached the peak of knowledge, but in fact we are tiny, even in terms of knowledge, where we are supposed to be aces.

In addition to what Michael mentioned about CO2, I also think that oxygen was extremely abundant.

The living environment on Earth was very different from the one we live in today, quoted from, Genesis 1: 6-7, waters above the expanse, a kind of shell of water that surrounded the earth, these waters can be a factor for longer life. Such a water cover could have produced a widespread greenhouse effect on earth, thus blocking much of the radiation that reaches the earth today.

This situation may have created ideal living conditions on the planet. If we look at the extremely fast pace at which life has deteriorated since Noah's flood, this explanation seems to make sense. Genesis 7:11 seems to indicate that during the flood, the shell of water was broken and shed on the earth, leading to the deterioration of ideal living conditions.

If you compare the age at which people died before the flood, Genesis 5: 1-32 and after the flood Genesis 11: 10-32, you will notice that immediately after the flood, people's life expectancy dropped dramatically. Based on these and other biblical descriptions, but also on the fossiliferous and geological discoveries, it is reasonably assumed that at some point in the history of the planet, it was covered with a kind of water cover and somehow it played an important role in developing and sustaining life in a different way than what we know today.

Another aspect to consider is that in the case of the first generations of people after Genesis, the genetic code did not have as many defects as today, as a result of the exacerbation of sin, the human genetic code has become increasingly corrupt, and people increasingly exposed to death and disease.

As for the giants, I know they are mentioned in the Bible, not as many details are given as in the book of Enoch, which is considered apocryphal. We know that they ate people, I think people were dead in their sins and probably followed the practices of the giants, a cleansing was really needed, although later the giants are mentioned again, they were probably not as numerous as before the flood. There are also people who interpret the giant word in the Bible as having spiritual value. I personally believe that these creatures existed and the Bible even provides details about their stature in some quotes or the weight of the weapons and the size of the bed itself.

Perhaps the most suggestive passage is in Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 which may mean an intervention of satan and fallen angels in the genetic pollution of mankind, mixing their seed with the seed of men. The book of Enoch evokes the appearance of giants on earth, but I don't want to use it here.

that shell of water sounds interesting to think about, do you mean like a shell which was basically engulfing the sky and everything, like the shell was actually blocking some of the sunlight?
Apparently Methlusah, was Noah's grandfather, and is believed in Christianity, Islam and Judaism to have lived to 967 years old?
It makes sense there could be a massive difference starting after the flood. Didn't Noah himself live to 500 years old or something. By the way, wasn't Abraham also very long lived though, I think Abraham was 500 some years and Noah was 900? Abraham came after him too right?

it makes sense genetic code would have more defects over time, although it depends on the metabolism, diet, environment of the people really.
regarding sin, I don't think sin is relevant to the lifespan decreasing. I think it simply is down to the environment, diet, etc. no doubt sinners could be punished directly, but there were probably many sinners during Abraham, Noah's time who also lived long lifespans.

Aren't Gog and Magog supposed to be a different race of people and gigantic? How do you think they'd look? unlike any race we know of today?

"Perhaps the most suggestive passage is in Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 which may mean an intervention of satan and fallen angels in the genetic pollution of mankind, mixing their seed with the seed of men. The book of Enoch evokes the appearance of giants on earth, but I don't want to use it here."

Why can't you post these here? Would you be able to DM me those verses?

boris

It's possible. Gravity in the past could have been about 1/4 of what we have today, otherwise Dinosaurs could not have existed, and humanity is much older as is commonly accepted, proven time and time again by advanced ancient structures and cities.

This is a very interesting article and additional link by old member @tyw
"One of the unsolved Mysteries is as to how the dinosaurs actually managed to exist, let alone thrive, in a world with our current level of gravity. The mechanical analysis under today's gravitational conditions do not pan out -- http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dinosaurs01.htm
Sidenote: I find it nice that the author of that last linked article acknowledges the possibility of Proto-Saturn as a cause for reduced gravity
As to just how much weaker was gravity? I didn't bother doing the Math, but anyone can see that the forces which allow a 350 pound dinosaur or a 200 pound Argentavis to fly, when today we rarely find a 30 pound flying animal, are much less than what we experience today.

It wouldn't be crazy to say that gravity was even 1/4 of what it was today, but the main point here is that gravity was weak enough to support the claims of these ancient Myths.

I'll leave the experts to figure out exactly how weak gravity was ;)"

Last edited:

boris

I recall Dr. Peat and @haidut and Danny Roddy talking about a people with huge heads.

The elongated skulls found all over the world. The mainstream says they are created by binding the head with boards, but you can clearly see that there are 2 types of elongated skull, the ones who are created by binding and the ones who have definitely more bone mass.

Peat has mentionend something like with optimal metabolism in an optimal environment, that's how a human's head with a proper brain would look.

Sch%C3%A4del_der_Chongos.jpg

OP
D

Dr. B

The elongated skulls found all over the world. The mainstream says they are created by binding the head with boards, but you can clearly see that there are 2 types of elongated skull, the ones who are created by binding and the ones who have definitely more bone mass.

Peat has mentionend something like with optimal metabolism in an optimal environment, that's how a human's head with a proper brain would look.

would seem very scary? the one on the left is so long, is that the fake one?

mariantos

that shell of water sounds interesting to think about, do you mean like a shell which was basically engulfing the sky and everything, like the shell was actually blocking some of the sunlight?
Apparently Methlusah, was Noah's grandfather, and is believed in Christianity, Islam and Judaism to have lived to 967 years old?
It makes sense there could be a massive difference starting after the flood. Didn't Noah himself live to 500 years old or something. By the way, wasn't Abraham also very long lived though, I think Abraham was 500 some years and Noah was 900? Abraham came after him too right?

it makes sense genetic code would have more defects over time, although it depends on the metabolism, diet, environment of the people really.
regarding sin, I don't think sin is relevant to the lifespan decreasing. I think it simply is down to the environment, diet, etc. no doubt sinners could be punished directly, but there were probably many sinners during Abraham, Noah's time who also lived long lifespans.

Aren't Gog and Magog supposed to be a different race of people and gigantic? How do you think they'd look? unlike any race we know of today?

"Perhaps the most suggestive passage is in Genesis chapter 6 verse 4 which may mean an intervention of satan and fallen angels in the genetic pollution of mankind, mixing their seed with the seed of men. The book of Enoch evokes the appearance of giants on earth, but I don't want to use it here."

Why can't you post these here? Would you be able to DM me those verses?

Metusala lived 969 years, the longest-lived of all. Noah lived 950 of which 300 after the flood. Yes, Abraham is after Noah and lived 175 years.

I can't comment on Gog and Magog. Sorry!

I just want to use the Bible where it is needed, because I fully trust it. If you are interested, you can read the book of Enoch.

boris

would seem very scary? the one on the left is so long, is that the fake one?

No that's the one with the big brain. The one on the right is created by binding, these cultures probably did this to mimick the look of the real one on the left.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I don't know much about giants. Very interesting topic.I just think giants went away for the same reasons dinosaurs and wooly mammoths and Sabre-toothed tigers. Large creatures are less adaptable to fluctuations in climate. The sudden loss of abundance of food would be more stressful to creatures with large needs to survive. Evolution is about how species adapt genetically to meet environmental changes. This is a Lamarckian adaptation at work. Perhaps our ancestors were giants, but then they may have been dwarves as well. The dwarf ancestors must be rolling in their graves when we neglect to mention them.
The giants got wiped out at Noah's flood.
The oceans use to be up in the sky. creating an abosulte perfect environment. When we switched over to this current earth age, it dropped down and made the oceans, during the Katabole. Soon, they will be going back. :)

Inaut

Giants certainly do exist. You can watch them on TV nowadays (although they aren't nearly as tall as the Cypress trees as described in the bible) but still look no further than the NBA. Look up stories in Patagonia, in the middle East, skeletons, skulls etc... There's no shortage of info out there. I think many of the large ones still live underground or within cave systems and are somehow directly tied to the 1% (this is my own speculation). Lastly if you look up old architecture where doorways (with arches) are larger than 12 feet, I think they were built to be functional as opposed to the simple narrative of trying to be "grand"...I was looking at a 17th (or 18th) century picture (drawn) of an old world building from that time and it clearly shows normal sized people amongst what look to be giants walking in front of the structure. Now you can once again pass that off as artistic/imagination but I think theres more too it. This topic segues into another topic somewhat.... The Dark Ages. We all know written/oral information was "missing" for close to 1000 years but what if that time period never existed?? What if it was just inserted and the lie was told to future generations who eventually became so distant from that reality that it just became "history".

@GreekDemiGod not to target you and to your credit, nobody really knows anything but.......don't reduce things down to false because you don't know much about them. We live in the age of deception and what's to come will certainly tie into this stuff but misdirect a majority of people away from the real truth.

mariantos

Giants certainly do exist. You can watch them on TV nowadays (although they aren't nearly as tall as the Cypress trees as described in the bible) but still look no further than the NBA. Look up stories in Patagonia, in the middle East, skeletons, skulls etc... There's no shortage of info out there. I think many of the large ones still live underground or within cave systems and are somehow directly tied to the 1% (this is my own speculation). Lastly if you look up old architecture where doorways (with arches) are larger than 12 feet, I think they were built to be functional as opposed to the simple narrative of trying to be "grand"...I was looking at a 17th (or 18th) century picture (drawn) of an old world building from that time and it clearly shows normal sized people amongst what look to be giants walking in front of the structure. Now you can once again pass that off as artistic/imagination but I think theres more too it. This topic segues into another topic somewhat.... The Dark Ages. We all know written/oral information was "missing" for close to 1000 years but what if that time period never existed?? What if it was just inserted and the lie was told to future generations who eventually became so distant from that reality that it just became "history".

@GreekDemiGod not to target you and to your credit, nobody really knows anything but.......don't reduce things down to false because you don't know much about them. We live in the age of deception and what's to come will certainly tie into this stuff but misdirect a majority of people away from the real truth.

Yes, what you wrote here, related to that 1%, I came across such information, by chance, well not about 1% exactly, but about the top ones anyway. I don't know how accurate they were, but the way they were exposed and the details offered seemed to reinforce the statements of that girl on youtube, who spoke if I'm not mistaken about super soldiers, underground facilities, cloning and breeding programs etc.

In connection with the dark ages, I wonder how many resets have been made so far, so that they have come to call it the great reset now ?!

I am deeply affected by the lack of vital information that has been stolen from our eyes, but also by the strategic bombardment campaigns with misinformation directed against us.

OP
D

Dr. B

The NBA has taller than average guys but most of the players are in that 6 foot range, with very few 7 footers, I think Yao Ming was the tallest ever?
The giants got wiped out at Noah's flood.

The oceans use to be up in the sky. creating an abosulte perfect environment. When we switched over to this current earth age, it dropped down and made the oceans, during the Katabole. Soon, they will be going back. :)

how did they stay suspended in the sky, was it just the ocean water there, or it was like ocean water as well as some solid mass on top of the water

akgrrrl

Loads of reports and photos in newspapers at the turn of the last century in the US (search).
Yeah thanks. How do you tell a whole thread of ppl that have totally missed this, and the point of why? Hundreds of huge HUGE skeletons are documented by photo in small towns as farmers plowed and homesteaders fanned out in North America. Teams from Smithsonian scooped them up, and many, many requests over the years are met with "we have no idea what you are talking about". And its exactly the opposite on WHY, in regards to what we have been told. The same reason why the Paracas skulls (referred to by Danny and Georgi) have been shuffled under the rug for a long time despite more and more found, with their researchers disappearing, same as what occurred in mid 1800s. As the first "archeologists" began to disappear, dont you think the others started softening their "findings"? Gee, wonder why the Brisish Museum, the equivalent of our Smithsonian, hustled 200,000 clay tablets to their basement in England after being found in Egypt!,permanently inscribed in a language we now call cuneiform that nobody could read...
Does nobody consider that we do not now or have ever in the timeline biblically offered, have the technology to build the THOUSANDS of monolithic sites all over this planet? Even China planted trees on their pyramids to camoflage their existence. When you understand there is no crane or force on earth that WE know that can
Quarry stones hundreds of tons
Cut, drill, shape and finish
Drag them often hundreds of miles
Design by current architectural skill
And build
And come up with their monumental purpose
( oh ceremonies? Okay...)
Oh, but I guess since they listed pyramids in between Niagra Falls and Grand Canyon as part of the 7 Wonders of the World when we learned that in 3rd Grade, yeah well maybe its just another natural um, building.

akgrrrl

Yes. And does anyone bother to see what happened when they did dna testing?

NathanK

Attachments

• IMG_20210812_171757_232.jpg
    IMG_20210812_171757_232.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 8
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals