Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past?

Dr. B

There's Biblical stories of, I cant remember the name but it was one of Noah's grandfathers who lived to like 967 years old.

There's many sites which claim giant humans existed, and that bones have been uncovered by many different people but the stories are covered up,

Has Ray ever talked about this, also why would scientists/others want to cover up the existence of giants existing, like I don't think any religion talks about giants, so what would the point be in covering up giant human bones? People would wonder why we became smaller?

@yerrag

Michael Mohn

I can't remember that Peat talked about giants but it is an interesting subject, especially from a metabolic perspective. If the CO2 concentration of the atmosphere on earth was much higher than today, at just 0.04% then metabolism might have been high enough to support taller bodies. The optimal CO2 concentration for plants is between 1-2% that is 20-40 times higher than today. 12.000 years ago in the Paleolithic times gigantic land animals existed so why should giant humans be impossible? Another topic is the light conditions on earth, we have half of the day in total darkness and during daytime we have very intense blue light and uv radiation. Both conditions, darkness and intense blue light are catabolic and anti metabolic. Only 1/3 of the day has anabolic light conditions if there aren't to much clouds. Light conditions might have been very different with low blue light conditions and intense red light conditions throughout the whole day with mild subtropical climates even in northern regions and fruits growing the entire year. Under these super pro metabolic conditions the existence of gigantic land animals & humans seems possible. David Talbott from the Thunderbolt movement has presented an interesting theory about planetary constellations that might paint a picture of the earth that makes these conditions plausible.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

OP
D

Dr. B

I can't remember that Peat talked about giants but it is an interesting subject, especially from a metabolic perspective. If the CO2 concentration of the atmosphere on earth was much higher than today, at just 0.04% then metabolism might have been high enough to support taller bodies. The optimal CO2 concentration for plants is between 1-2% that is 20-40 times higher than today. 12.000 years ago in the Paleolithic times gigantic land animals existed so why should giant humans be impossible? Another topic is the light conditions on earth, we have half of the day in total darkness and during daytime we have very intense blue light and uv radiation. Both conditions, darkness and intense blue light are catabolic and anti metabolic. Only 1/3 of the day has anabolic light conditions if there aren't to much clouds. Light conditions might have been very different with low blue light conditions and intense red light conditions throughout the whole day with mild subtropical climates even in northern regions and fruits growing the entire year. Under these super pro metabolic conditions the existence of gigantic land animals & humans seems possible. David Talbott from the Thunderbolt movement has presented an interesting theory about planetary constellations that might paint a picture of the earth that makes these conditions plausible.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

good stuff mate
and I saw apparently, some Biblical prophets etc are believed to have been much, much taller. ive heard 50 feet+ tall, and apparently Methlusah lived to 967 years old, both those numbers are around 10 times as much as people of today. it seems supernatural, magical, impossible to some, especially if they believe in mainstream medical thought which claims human health is improving from "medicine" and vaccines and lifespans increasing.
why would anyone want to hide the existence/proof of giants if there was some?

LeeLemonoil

Maybe there were too many gentle giants around that got all the high value women.

Little serotonigic dwarfs and weasels I’m their sinister passive-aggressiveness swirled around them and killed them.

There‘s even a glorified document of one such instance, where David killed Goliath.

The plot thickens @yerrag - the Old Testament is a revisionistic account to cover up the base deeds of the early Zionists

yerrag

I don't know much about giants. Very interesting topic.I just think giants went away for the same reasons dinosaurs and wooly mammoths and Sabre-toothed tigers. Large creatures are less adaptable to fluctuations in climate. The sudden loss of abundance of food would be more stressful to creatures with large needs to survive. Evolution is about how species adapt genetically to meet environmental changes. This is a Lamarckian adaptation at work. Perhaps our ancestors were giants, but then they may have been dwarves as well. The dwarf ancestors must be rolling in their graves when we neglect to mention them.

GreekDemiGod

Highly doubt it being possible. Think about how even the tallest people in the world, over 215cm let's say, experience a host of health problems. It is inconceivable for humans several times taller than this could have existed.

Sweet Meat

There's Biblical stories of, I cant remember the name but it was one of Noah's grandfathers who lived to like 967 years old.

There's many sites which claim giant humans existed, and that bones have been uncovered by many different people but the stories are covered up,

Has Ray ever talked about this, also why would scientists/others want to cover up the existence of giants existing, like I don't think any religion talks about giants, so what would the point be in covering up giant human bones? People would wonder why we became smaller?

@yerrag

the entire christian bible is fundamentally based on the fallen seraphim watchers breeding with humans, spawning the nephilim giants and then causing god's wrath which resulted in the great flood and destruction of mankind

giants are part of every single culture i've ever researched - starting in northern asia but appearing ubiquitously in south america, russia, central europe etc. their history predates mankind and they are mentioned in the earliest texts known to man, even the epic of gilgamesh

i think if there was a superior race, a larger, stronger smarter race - there is huge incentive for the state to cover up any evidence of it, if the state has been telling everyone " you are god's children. you are made in his image. you are the caretakers of his world! do as we say, and make god happy!"

harder to sell that kind of ***t when there's literal skeletal evidence lying around that you're actually pretty second rate in terms of evolution

Sweet Meat

Highly doubt it being possible. Think about how even the tallest people in the world, over 215cm let's say, experience a host of health problems. It is inconceivable for humans several times taller than this could have existed.

i'm 195...the tallest people are nearly 30% taller than me, clocking in at 8 feet, which is just short of the height goliath of gath was said to be - and he and his people were said to be anakim, DESCENDENTS of giants living in southern israel, not true nephilim

amd

Loads of reports and photos in newspapers at the turn of the last century in the US (search).

Sweet Meat

Loads of reports and photos in newspapers at the turn of the last century in the US (search).

dragon man skull discovered 90 years ago, kept hidden by the family until 2018 and now on public record as a new species, homo longi

Just saw this video recently about giants thought I would drop it here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRVTTb3Jho

Off the top of my head the bible talks about giants, Goliath and his brother. A quick google search shows several other instances of giants in the bible as well.

I can think of Sihon, Og, Shamhazza and maybe Nimrod
if Dinosaurs could have existed once then it might be possible that gravity was different once and maybe even not that long ago. If dinosaurs would have lived with same gravity as nowadays, they likely could not have even lifted their legs off the ground

Maybe there were too many gentle giants around that got all the high value women.

Little serotonigic dwarfs and weasels I’m their sinister passive-aggressiveness swirled around them and killed them.

There‘s even a glorified document of one such instance, where David killed Goliath.

The plot thickens @yerrag - the Old Testament is a revisionistic account to cover up the base deeds of the early Zionists
Napoleon David complex

milkboi

A population that is used to people being 150 cm would consider a 200 cm tall guy a giant.

OP
D

Dr. B

I can think of Sihon, Og, Shamhazza and maybe Nimrod

if Dinosaurs could have existed once then it might be possible that gravity was different once and maybe even not that long ago. If dinosaurs would have lived with same gravity as nowadays, they likely could not have even lifted their legs off the ground
ah that was the other thing, I always found it odd how in science classes we reviewed all the animals, and like, basically every single animal we have nowadays we were told millions of years ago there was a giant form of it. Yet with humans somehow science and mainstream told us humans have been getting taller and living longer as time passes, supposedly humans just died at 30 or 60 in the past. Especially after getting into Peat's stuff years ago, it again seems very likely there were at least people longer living and healthier, and bigger. there was probably much less PUFA or no PUFA

OP
D

Dr. B

dragon man skull discovered 90 years ago, kept hidden by the family until 2018 and now on public record as a new species, homo longi
whats special about that, was it just the skull shape or skull was much bigger?

amd

The Old Testament could be compared to Akhenaten (1353–36 BCE) who established a new cult dedicated to the Aton, the sun's disk. There were changes from polytheism to monotheism.

We do have contradictions in interpretation and attempts to justify them: the holy trinity.

"Though Elohim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals