Has Anyone Used "Restore" For Gut Health

Elize

Greetings from Elize

Has anyone had any success with "Restore" a product by Restore 4 Life.

I found that long term use of pro and pre biotics and enzymes caused me problems rather than helping. I adopted healthy eating instead of supplements. Having Hashimoto know the importance of gut health and thought of looking into using Restore rather than charcoal, enzymes and others.

Best wishes to all

Peatful

Greetings from Elize

I found that long term use of pro and pre biotics and enzymes caused me problems rather than helping. I adopted healthy eating instead of supplements. Having Hashimoto know the importance of gut health and thought of looking into using Restore rather than charcoal, enzymes and others.

Best wishes to all
I have not used Restore.
But had a positive experience using Florassist GI with phage technology.
I used the Life Extension brand.

Peatful

Why not just try anti-biotics, carrot salads, or activated charcoal?
For me, I think I was too far along for those to be effective.
I was lazy, bored, with eating the carrot salad, so I had stopped...and I felt like the AC constipated me even more. Didn't go antibiotic route...didn't want the hassle with an MD RX.

Dave Clark

People talk highly of Restore, however, I boought some a year ago to try with the hopes of healing any possible leaky gut. I didn't notice anything except just another pricey supplement to separate me from my money. Not saying it can't, or doesn't work for some people, but did nothing for me. Went through a whole bottle, should of noticed something by then, of course, who knows, maybe if I would of stayed with it for another few bottles I may of seen some results (I didn't continue because the literature alluded to seeing benefits shortly after using the product). I am going to try making my own GcMAF kefir (don't buy the Bravo, it is way overpriced), products and recipe can be gotten from life-technologies dot com.

Kitridge30

Greetings from Elize

Best wishes to all
I have, I tried if for about a month but didn't really notice anything. With that said don't have any digestion issues so that could be why.

achillea

We are using it and have been for 2 months. We both are impressed enough to continue longer. We really like the idea of it tightenng junctions and blocking organo sulphates. It is a little pricey but if you sign up for a monthly or bi monthly order you get 20% off and free shipping and you can cancel easily. If you haven't already look at Dr Sam Bush on You Tube.

Dave Clark

Agree @ bravo. Any news on quality GcMAF sources?
The only affordable way to increase GcMAF that I am aware of, instead of buying it from Bravo, is to make your own using kefir, colostrum, and additional probiotics. I do it, it is very easy, and also a very affordable general purpose probiotic. Check out 'Living Technologies' website, they have a kit for it. The kit seems expensive, but if you do the math, much cheapeer than buying Bravo! Once you get it started, the additional ingredients with last over six months.

dfspcc20

It did seem to get rid of my seasonal mountain cedar allergies almost immediately when I tried it last winter.
Mountain cedar season is approaching, so I'm curious to see if I get the same relief this year.