Has Anyone Used Progesterone To Lower Serotonin Levels In The Brain?

passivity

ok i put 4 drops on my finger and smeared it all over my gums..... i dont feel anything yet but i remember when i first put the progest on my wrist my stomach would hurt/ feel funny.
alright wait until you feel funny. :rofl

OP
M

member 6316

i get this very warm feeling in my body which is quite nice i guess dont know what that means..
also i seem to have stronger erections now for no reason.

OP
M

member 6316

need help how do i know if my progest has been absorbed good on my gums? I start to get a lot of saliva after i apply it on the gums or maybe its just the progesterone? can I swallow my spit and how much do i need to rub it on my gums?

sladerunner69

Selfhacked suggest to take this (not sure dosages tho) to increase MAO-Activity if you have a certain mutation that slows MAO-A Activity which can lead to too much serotonin etc Which is very bad for your health. So has anyone taken progesterone at all? I don't wanna turn into a female my test levels are already on the low end. What will this do to a man? I'm very scared it will give me female characteristics or even boobs!

It won't do that but it can make me tired and sedated at times. Progesterone doesn't oppose testosterone in the way estrogen does, in fact it will likely enhance it by having anti-estrogen properties itself.

OP
M

member 6316

Im not gonna lie i feel a lot better on progesterone
how much should i take tho? 12mg at morning at 12mg night? is it possible i can go higher with the dosage? how much do men produce

OP
M

member 6316

how long did it take for you who have used progesterone to see benefits?

one thing i get after taking my progesterone this weird hot feeling in my stomach what could that mean

OP
M

member 6316

when do you feel the gaba effect of progesterone? it said progesterone has a similar effect as benzodespinse for anxiety i have yet to feel that.

success23

Increase your riboflavin intake.
Progesterone increase MAO and MAO is made from riboflavin.
If you lack riboflavin you will lack MAO activity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals