Has Anyone Used Peats Ttopical Progesterone For Wrinkles?

LA

I have a copy of Dr. Ray Peat's book "From PMS to Menopause - Female Hormones in Context" the last page shows that he was selling Progesterone in Vitamin E (2,850 mg. per ounce), coconut oil, etc. Is that the Dr.Peat’s Topical progesterone being discussed in this thread or another product? I would like to get his product with the Vit. E.
Eventually I was able to get a prescription from my doctor for pharmaceutically compounded progesterone in capsules; no additives. I used d-Alpha Tocopherol on my face after splashing Ascorbic Acid stirred into Distilled water. It does a good job. I still do that routine
Does Dr. Ray Peat himself still sell his product or is he selling the product you are discussing? If he does sell it then is it via his PO Box or the old phone number in that book? Thank you

Re: Has anyone used Peats ttopical progesterone for wrinkles

I have no real change in skin from using a drop on my face 2xday. It seems that for the most part (for me, anyway) real skin change starts from within. Not much I put on it will make a real difference if the internal stuff isn't fixed (or propped up, as was the case when I was on the Pill and had glowing skin). However, due to the cold weather, my skin has been dry on my face quite a bit since about mid/late Nov. Nothing seems to fix it, even heavy creams. It's worse around my eyes, and I can feel tautness around them, even under the brows. I'm hoping it's just something seasonal because a friend of mine reported the same thing.

Progest E makes a fabulous lip treatment/gloss though.

And it seems to help me with a minor burn. I got a burn on underside of my wrist from touching hot pizza pan when I took it out of oven. I put Progest E on the stripe of burned skin, and the pain reduced right away. I reapplied it a few times and today it doesn't hurt even when I touch it and there's not much of a mark where the burn is.
I agree, Progest-E makes a fabulous lip treatment and it is beyond excellent for burns!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals