Has Anyone Used Flonorm From Mexico For Sibo?

peateats1

Taking a bad supplement (bacteriophages) is what got me very very sick, so I'm being very careful with what I try from here on out especially as I start to feel better(I don't want to ruin myself again)
So on that note, I'm really wanting any opinions or experiences of people using flonorm from Mexico. Is it safe? Does it work? Any downsides?
Tia!!

Taking a bad supplement (bacteriophages) is what got me very very sick, so I'm being very careful with what I try from here on out especially as I start to feel better(I don't want to ruin myself again)
So on that note, I'm really wanting any opinions or experiences of people using flonorm from Mexico. Is it safe? Does it work? Any downsides?
Tia!!
I can't understand why you would even chance getting any medical related thing in Mexico. They have no enforced regulations. I wouldn't even trust a box spinach from there. The fines imposed from breaking the rules are pennies compared to what they make breaking the rules.

T

TheBeard

Tia!!

It's a Rifaximin brand, and it works just fine, like all the other Rifaximin brands I've got my hands on.
Unlike @Rinse & rePeat I've had only positive experiences with medicines manufactured and bought in Mexico.

I guess you were asking about the sides of Rifaximin in general, not specifically those of the brand you purchased.
The only side effect is that it will cure your SIBO.

Enjoy

It's a Rifaximin brand, and it works just fine, like all the other Rifaximin brands I've got my hands on.
Unlike @Rinse & rePeat I've had only positive experiences with medicines manufactured and bought in Mexico.
I haven't "dared" to buy any medicines from Mexico TheBeard. I have seen too many horror shows on the subject. I am not thinking i would be as lucky you. Thankfully I haven't had a need for medications in my 57 years so I wouldn't be the expert on that subject anyways :)

Jessie

Tia!!
If you don't mind me asking, what phage product were you using? I've had nothing but positive results from using them.

T

TheBeard

I haven't "dared" to buy any medicines from Mexico TheBeard. I have seen too many horror shows on the subject. I am not thinking i would be as lucky you. Thankfully I haven't had a need for medications in my 57 years so I wouldn't be the expert on that subject anyways :)

Amoxicillin and Rifaximin are a godsend. I thank the pharmaceutical industry every single day for giving me back my true health and my brilliance, my joie de vivre my wit, my sense of humour and my agility.

That's all due to the power of antibiotics. We are blessed to live in the medication era.

Amoxicillin and Rifaximin are a godsend. I thank the pharmaceutical industry every single day for giving me back my true health and my brilliance, my joie de vivre my wit, my sense of humour and my agility.

That's all due to the power of antibiotics. We are blessed to live in the medication era.
Unfortunately that is a true statement in some ways, with so many people being sick than not and needing them.

Unfortunately that is a true statement in some ways, with so many people being sick than not and needing them.
Generally the problems in our society and it's medications doesn't necessarily come from the use of a bad thing, but rather the abuse of a good thing. Although there are an awful lot of lawyer commercials nowadays, from medication injuries, that suggest I am probably wrong about that even.

T

TheBeard

Yes, unfortunately anyone alive in 2021 is sick stricto sensu. There are no more trully healthy people, that's a breed that died in the 1950s.
All we can do is manage the best we can with the tools we are given, but being healthy is irrelevant in 2021 and not achievable, no matter how healthy one think they are.

Yes, unfortunately anyone alive in 2021 is sick stricto sensu. There are no more trully healthy people, that's a breed that died in the 1950s.
All we can do is manage the best we can with the tools we are given, but being healthy is irrelevant in 2021 and not achievable, no matter how healthy one think they are.
Well my husband and I are very healthy, so that is an untrue statement TheBeard,. My husband had a bout of trouble from a tetnus shot given to him when he went in to the emergency room for a bad cut on the top of his foot last August, which screwed his health up for 6 months after, but other than that we haven't been to a doctor for many years and have been without medications of any kind for as long as we have lived. Being that my aunt died of antibiotic misuse a little over 5 years ago from a toothache, I am alarmed to see antibiotics recommended like it's a nutrients from people that are not doctors, peppered throughout this site. I haven't seen anyone more complained about than you MrBeard. I don't want to be a gossip and think you should know what is being said behind your back. God help you, and those dozen others you are "coaching" (in your own words) if a plague breaks out and only antibiotic that can kill it was already used by you and your followers, to kill some gut bacteria or for a little pick me up, that last one was mind boggling to me, (though that one wasn't from you).

Attachments

• 20210519_151929.jpg
    20210519_151929.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well my husband and I are very healthy, so that is an untrue statement TheBeard,. My husband had a bout of trouble from a tetnus shot given to him when he went in to the emergency room for a bad cut on the top of his foot last August, which screwed his health 6 months after, but other than that we haven't been to a doctor for many years and have been without medications of any kind for as long as we have lived. Being that my aunt died of antibiotic misuse a little over 5 years ago from a toothache, I am alarmed to see antibiotics recommended like it's nutrients from people that are not doctors, peppered throughout this site. I haven't seen anyone more complained about than you MrBeard. I am not a gossip and just thought you should know what others are saying behind your back. God help you, and all those you are "coaching" (in your own words) if a plague breaks out and only one antibiotic can kill it, except you and your followers used it to kill some gut bacteria or for a little pick me up, that one was mind boggling to me, (though that one wasn't from you).
Here we are holding a couple of months ago. He will be 53 in July and I will be 58. "They say misery loves comany" and "Birds of a feather flock together", I am sure you can guess which of those two I subscribe to.

Here we are holding a couple of months ago. He will be 53 in July and I will be 58. "They say misery loves comany" and "Birds of a feather flock together", I am sure you can guess which of those two I subscribe to.

Attachments

• 20210322_143353.jpg
    20210322_143353.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 18

Missenger

Not too many things heal up chronic infections inflicted by pharma companies @Rinse & rePeat, it's a miracle if something helps, be blessed you were gifted with a modicum of health and weren't directly poisoned by family/environment.

Missenger

Dr. Ray's typical advice doesn't help people completely cure chronic infections, it definitely helps them recover but I wouldn't lean on completely cure. Dr. Ray himself does low dose antibiotics regularly.

Dr. Ray's typical advice doesn't help people completely cure chronic infections, it definitely helps them recover but I wouldn't lean on completely cure. Dr. Ray himself does low dose antibiotics regularly.
Dou mean low doses of baby recommended amoxicillin and the penicillin I eat in blue cheese several days a week?

I can send these all day long. I found an interview with Ray Peat where he talks of a study that was done on infertal women with infected ovaries and got pregnant after taking antibiotics, but immediately after quoting the study and the other beneficial things that the antibiotics did, he say that he found that the carrot salad did the same thing.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NUyZ15qJa4

Attachments

• 20210519_162547.jpg
    20210519_162547.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210519_162607.jpg
    20210519_162607.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals