Has Anyone Used Flonorm From Mexico For Sibo?

I can send these all day long. I found an interview with Ray Peat talk where he talks of a study that was done on infertal women women with infected ovaries that got pregnant after taking antibiotics, but immediately after quoting the study and the other beneficial things that that the antibiotics did, he say that he found that the carrot salad is the same thing.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NUyZ15qJa4

I agree that there are unfortunate situations that requires antibiotics, but that should as a LAST resort and for TRAINED doctors to recommend.

OP
P

peateats1

If you don't mind me asking, what phage product were you using? I've had nothing but positive results from using them.
It was floraphage I believe, but am not 100% sure as I threw them away.

OP
P

peateats1

It's a Rifaximin brand, and it works just fine, like all the other Rifaximin brands I've got my hands on.
Unlike @Rinse & rePeat I've had only positive experiences with medicines manufactured and bought in Mexico.

I guess you were asking about the sides of Rifaximin in general, not specifically those of the brand you purchased.
The only side effect is that it will cure your SIBO.

Enjoy
It ended up giving me low blood sugar constantly. I had to take another antibiotic afterwards to clear up the blood sugar issue which is weird af.
Xifaxan and a rifaximin brand from India (rifakem) worked without side effects, but I completely agree with Rinse and rePeat that antibiotics should only be taken in an emergency situation. Far too much can go wrong.

OP
P

peateats1

I can't understand why you would even chance getting any medical related thing in Mexico. They have no enforced regulations. I wouldn't even trust a box spinach from there. The fines imposed from breaking the rules are pennies compared to what they make breaking the rules.
I was desperate ?

I was desperate ?
Please don't think my antibiotic disapproval is geared towards you peateats1, my original comment to you was about the source not your decision to do what you gotta do. I just don't like people playing doctor to others when there can be possible grave consequences, like my dead aunt's case.

Last edited:
OP
P

peateats1

Please don't think my antibiotic disapproval is geared towards you peateats1, my original comment to you was about the source not your decision to do what you gotta do. I just don't like people playing doctor to others when there can be possible grave consequences, like my dead aunt's case.
I didn't think it was aimed at me, no worries! I agree with you completely that they should be used as a last ditch effort when nothing else helps.

T

TheBeard

Well my husband and I are very healthy, so that is an untrue statement TheBeard,. My husband had a bout of trouble from a tetnus shot given to him when he went in to the emergency room for a bad cut on the top of his foot last August, which screwed his health up for 6 months after, but other than that we haven't been to a doctor for many years and have been without medications of any kind for as long as we have lived. Being that my aunt died of antibiotic misuse a little over 5 years ago from a toothache, I am alarmed to see antibiotics recommended like it's a nutrients from people that are not doctors, peppered throughout this site. I haven't seen anyone more complained about than you MrBeard. I don't want to be a gossip and think you should know what is being said behind your back. God help you, and those dozen others you are "coaching" (in your own words) if a plague breaks out and only antibiotic that can kill it was already used by you and your followers, to kill some gut bacteria or for a little pick me up, that last one was mind boggling to me, (though that one wasn't from you).

Not sure how it escalated that quickly, we are just having a rational debate between two adults.
I certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings or meant any harm by calling you "unhealthy".

Anyways, here is a very good paper by Georgi that explains why your aunt may have died from antibiotic resistance:

Not sure how it escalated that quickly, we are just having a rational debate between two adults.
I certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings or meant any harm by calling you "unhealthy".

Anyways, here is a very good paper by Georgi that explains why your aunt may have died from antibiotic resistance:

We were told by her doctor tha my aunt died from taking them sporatically, not knowing she was brewing a bout of diverticulitis. By the time she went to the hospital the infection had gained so much strength from the antibiotics that they could not kill it. I have a friend who is a critical care nurse and once told me that the antibiotic hand washes that kill 99% of germs is creating monster germs that are getting resistant to everything, because that 1% that survives becomes resistant, much like using antibiotics so casually. Antibiotics are some serious business and why a doctor has to approve them.

I don't mind a debate with you, I am just frustrated reading the advice you give people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals