Has Anyone Used Farmacias Del Nino?

Uncaged

Has anyone purchased their Cynomel from Farmacia Del Nino? The website is: Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God. They have Cynomel and it's significantly cheaper than My Mexican Drugstore, however, they only accept bitcoin payment.

I logged onto My Mexican Drugstore and the home page read $54.99 for 3 bottles of 100tab 25mcg Cytomel, when I went to add it to cart it showed up as $72. I emailed them, and they have since changed the banner to read $72, but I haven't heard back as to whether they will honor the price of $54.

BJCB

I used this pharmacy and paid $11 a bottle for Cynomel, plus tax and shipping. Then I bought 3 more for $14 in Mexico. Now I can't use it because it has a tiny bit of gluten and I can feel it. Looking to sell two unopened bottles and one newly opened...

HDD

I used this pharmacy and paid $11 a bottle for Cynomel, plus tax and shipping. Then I bought 3 more for $14 in Mexico. Now I can't use it because it has a tiny bit of gluten and I can feel it. Looking to sell two unopened bottles and one newly opened...

I'm interested in buying your cynomel. I sent you a pm. thanks!

OP
U

Uncaged

Funny you happened to respond today. I just received my shipment from them, and it went flawlessly. I paid via Bitcoin and it took 14 days total.

bluewren

I have ordered and received products from them as well. I used bitcoin. No problems.

crissala

Has anyone purchased their Cynomel from Farmacia Del Nino? The website is: Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God. They have Cynomel and it's significantly cheaper than My Mexican Drugstore, however, they only accept bitcoin payment.

You can pay them with a wide variety of payment methods. I chose to pay them with the "Walmart 2 Walmart" payment option that cost me an additional $9.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marikay

I'm a long term customer of farmacias del Nino but I am about to give up on them. After years of good to excellent service they now have taken cash from me and I have not received the product. It's been four months. I've sent them cash in the past and had no problem but now things seem to be vastly different in the customer service department. If I don't get the product shipped to me today, I'll repost here and officially pull my previous endorsement of them. Sad.

tomisonbottom

I'm a long term customer of farmacias del Nino but I am about to give up on them. After years of good to excellent service they now have taken cash from me and I have not received the product. It's been four months. I've sent them cash in the past and had no problem but now things seem to be vastly different in the customer service department. If I don't get the product shipped to me today, I'll repost here and officially pull my previous endorsement of them. Sad.

Did you ever get your product?

M

marikay

Did you ever get your product?

Yes. Thanks for reminding me of this post. It took way longer than it should have and I had to send them a pointed note, but the product was re-shipped and I did eventually get it. I’ve reordered fro them since and the product came quickly.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes. Thanks for reminding me of this post. It took way longer than it should have and I had to send them a pointed note, but the product was re-shipped and I did eventually get it. I’ve reordered fro them since and the product came quickly.
Thank you for the update. :hattip

Rivka

I still don't have my order which I ordered 4 months ago. I have requested my money back or the product sent with no response to my emails. So I guess they are keeping the money and not sending the product.

M

marikay

I usually call them before sending the cash. They have been pretty good except for that one time. I’m heading down to San Diego next week and am hoping to get the chance to go across the border to buy both the Cynoplus and some tetracycline. I’m not sure about another Mexican pharmacy. We are kinda stuck.

DaveFoster

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom