Has Anyone Used Farmacias Del Nino?

Birdie

Followup: They sent the invoice. We used PayPal. Awaiting arrival of item. Thanks @ecstatichamster for your input.

Pulstar

Hi folks,
Can anyone please confirm that they accept PayPal? 2-3 years ago when I used them, I was asked to pay with Bitcoin.

They are shutdown. Aren’t communicating. Never sent my order. I paid 47 for express shipping. Zero communication. alldaychemist is not shipping either.

Beastmode

I made an order from mymexicandrugstore.com recently and I've never heard back from them since.

I blame corona!

Pulstar

They are shutdown. Aren’t communicating. Never sent my order. I paid 47 for express shipping. Zero communication. alldaychemist is not shipping either.
I was on a live chat with them yesterday, they were OK answering some basic questions, but I can't say they were that great. Anyway, I hope it's a temporary delay. Maybe your stuff is still somewhere in transit. I used them in the past, although delivery to Europe is pretty slow and expensive. The reason I mentioned PayPal is that you might have some sort of protection, if goods are not delivered within certain period of time.

Birdie

I got a notice from FdN about a week ago saying my stuff is on the way. We'll see if it gets to me.

Ordered fine from them except last month when I ordered Losartan and paid $42 shipping. Nothing heard from, no shipment, no responses on their customer service emails. It is disgraceful to treat customers this way but I prepaid and I suppose the money is lost. I will not be doing business with them ever again.

Beastmode

I got a mass email from mymexicandrugstore.com the other day saying anything ordered between 3/10-3/15 is in route, but the site's latest update of my order is I still need to pay. I think it's just crazy now with these companies trying to fulfill orders, somehow respond to masses of inquiries, etc.

I prepaid them and purchased losartan and paid $42 for express shipment. That was at least 4 weeks ago. Sent 3 or 4 emails, never got a single answer.

Finally I got this today which is horse manure. I would not EVER use them again and suggest you don't either. They could have answered my email weeks ago but they did not. Shame on them. No excuse for taking money and not communicating, not answering emails, nothing.

----
Hi:

Your package was shipped however it is currently located at Mexican Customs. No one is working in our government except emergency personal. Everything is closed on the City and Federal Government side. That includes the Registers office, the Courts and all judges (exclusive of one Judge for Criminal Cases and a Judge for Children). In the Customs mailroom we are told that there are only 2 people working currently when there use to be over 150.

At the border on the Mexican side there is a small group of Customs agents that are working. Our Federal, State and Local Police are working and emergency crews are working such as fire department and the electrical company. The streets in the business areas are empty. The banks are open only allowing three people in the bank at one time.

Some of our customers each day are reporting that they are receiving their packages

When this will change is really unknown to us. Please let us know when you receive your package.

Alldaychemist.com by contrast were clear about what they could or could not do, answered the phone and responded to emails.

Birdie

@ecstatichamster, @Pulstar

My Farmacias del Nino order arrived today, April 17.
Made order and used PayPal on March 21.

Beastmode

I just got a notice from the USPS that my package is ready for pickup or a rescheduled delivery from mymexicandrugstore.com.

I got lucky as my order was on the cutoff date (3/15/20)

Hope everyone gets what they need.

peateats1

I ordered on April 14th and they cashed my check on the 16th, but I've heard nothing from them since.
I really need what I ordered and hope it still arrives. It cost over $200

Back
Top Bottom