Has Anyone Used Farmacias Del Nino?

H.p. lovecraft was right

Here I was blaming the jews and the jesuits when all along the truth was swimming under my nose...

2910.jpg

Dagon.jpg

158.png

DaveFoster

H.p. lovecraft was right

Here I was blaming the jews and the jesuits when all along the truth was swimming under my nose...

2910.jpg

Dagon.jpg

158.png
Hey! You stop right there or I'm calling the ADL!

philessense

I have used farmacia in the past, and they eventually came through.
Recently, I put in an order, and very quickly (unusual) they sent me a "shipped" notification.
I waited a few days, then went to check the tracking. Link didn't exist, and USPS said there were many of that tracking number.
I have written to them asking for a good link (anyone can make a mistake) and they do not respond to me. I'm scared! Chat line said, it was just "too early"
Never had links not work.
It has been 15 days.
So, just saying . . .

Kartoffel

I have used farmacia in the past, and they eventually came through.
Recently, I put in an order, and very quickly (unusual) they sent me a "shipped" notification.
I waited a few days, then went to check the tracking. Link didn't exist, and USPS said there were many of that tracking number.
I have written to them asking for a good link (anyone can make a mistake) and they do not respond to me. I'm scared! Chat line said, it was just "too early"
Never had links not work.
It has been 15 days.
So, just saying . . .

I chated with them very recently because I had an issue with a parcel. If you don't get your shippment, they will send it again without extra charge, or they will give you a complete refund. In my experience they are very nice and helpful.

philessense

I chated with them very recently because I had an issue with a parcel. If you don't get your shippment, they will send it again without extra charge, or they will give you a complete refund. In my experience they are very nice and helpful.
One can believe that and can handle problems and issues only if they respond.
My complaint is they do not respond AT ALL. That is a bad sign.
I have been ordering offshore for almost 25 years, and never, ever, have I had a problem like this.

Max23

They stole my money. I ordered close to 90 euros of Cynomel. Their customer service is extremely rude. In addition to money I lost a lot of time arguing with them.

philessense

They stole my money. I ordered close to 90 euros of Cynomel. Their customer service is extremely rude. In addition to money I lost a lot of time arguing with them.
Sorry to hear that. I continue to hope the best and to hope that they hired someone who is unsatisfactory who will be gone soon. Chat people have always been helpful to me.
Did you ever get tracking information and/or responses from their contact email? How long has it been? Wishing you good luck!

Max23

Sorry to hear that. I continue to hope the best and to hope that they hired someone who is unsatisfactory who will be gone soon. Chat people have always been helpful to me.
Did you ever get tracking information and/or responses from their contact email? How long has it been? Wishing you good luck!

It was about a year ago. Dealing with them got very time consuming so I gave up. They said they never got my money.

philessense

And you never got the product!? Shameful. I still have gotten no response. Three weeks after getting a "shipped" email with non-working tracking links, I did receive another "shipped" email with non-working tracking links> Again, I requested working links and have heard nothing.
I am crazily hoping they will come through, but the anxiety and frustration come at a high cost.

HDD

I recently received an order I placed with them. It took close to a month to receive my order (same as previous orders). I’ve ordered from them several times and have not had any issues.

Max23

And you never got the product!? Shameful. I still have gotten no response. Three weeks after getting a "shipped" email with non-working tracking links, I did receive another "shipped" email with non-working tracking links> Again, I requested working links and have heard nothing.
I am crazily hoping they will come through, but the anxiety and frustration come at a high cost.

No I never got the product nor my money back. It is very risky ordering from them.

lampofred

I've ordered from them twice, prompt delivery and no issues both times.

Birdie

I just made an order for Cynomel and Cynoplus. I'm wanting to use PayPal. I emailed them asking for the PayPal invoice as they request that. Got an immediate response in Spanish. My Spanish isn't great, but I think they said they will send me the invoice soon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom