Has Anyone Truly Been Able To Raise Testosterone?

B___Danny

I'm saying they capture man in his primal environment. If whole quality natural foods were consumed, they likely would. Black descendants, for example, are naturally leaner. It's southern fatty cooking and fast food that has shifted the balance.

In the modern age, such aesthetics are mainly for pleasure. Women want to *feel* safe. The fight is digital. Anything else is met with a call to 911.

Women seek alphas for breeding. They seek an effeminate male (lower testosterone + lower estrogen + preferably lower cortisol) when settling and to help raise their children.
Do you have any proof for anything you said in those last two lines?

baccheion

I agree PUFA laden cooking is a recipe for fatness and metabolic syndrome. I dont agree 20% bodyfat on a healthy male, especially a muscular one, is fat, though.

Stress evaporates lean tissues, so the ability to grow lean tissues indicates a more ideal hormonal environment to begin with. Being skinny tells me the person is either under stress, under eating to match that stress, or has a completely different goal than "health" (such as having visible abs to try to impress shallow females)
Shortly after birth through to the onset of puberty, average body fat for males and females = 15-17%. After puberty, it remains 15-17% for males and 9% is added for women.

YourUniverse

Shortly after birth through to the onset of puberty, average body fat for males and females = 15-17%. After puberty, it remains 15-17% for males and 9% is added for women.
15-17 isnt far from 20, and 20 was Ray's number. I dont think I really have a disagreement with you (although I admit I trust Ray's opinion wholeheartedly).

I have to add the edit that, I doubt the average person, especially in North America, should be considered "healthy"...

Last edited:
What was total testosterone, free testosterone, estradiol, SHBG, cortisol, prolactin, and DHEA?

I have no idea.

Estrone was high.

Cortisol can't easily be tested via a blood test.

I doubt "free v. total" means anything so I didn't bother testing it separately. I doubt I'll get tested again for a long time.

Studies show that you can have high T into very old age. It's being well that counts. Young men who have low T are sick.

baccheion

I have no idea.

Estrone was high.

Cortisol can't easily be tested via a blood test.

I doubt "free v. total" means anything so I didn't bother testing it separately. I doubt I'll get tested again for a long time.

Studies show that you can have high T into very old age. It's being well that counts. Young men who have low T are sick.
Older males can have higher testosterone. Increasing variance brings the average down with age, but the median doesn't change (especially after 40). I asked about the other things, as they can inflate total testosterone numbers. The body increases to maintain a particular ratio until stress hormones become suppressive.

Ableton

dropping the body fat, carbs to protein 2:1 ratio or more, training without overtraining( sprints, heavy weight lifting), managing stress, avoiding vegetable oils except for moderate amount of olive oil are the greatest factors to raise testosterone, with keeping things that lower estrogen you will have great results.
i did all of these and it took me 1 year to notice great results,
but i think the most biggest factor is dropping the fat mass, someone will notice much better results if he drops from 40% to 16 %, his testosterone could even double, i didn't try blood tests but i looked at the signs of high testosterone and i noticed them when i dropped my body fat by half and started to eat right.
Could be stress.
From experience nothing feels and looks more androgenic than stress (before the crash)

Ableton

I’ve never been androgenic in my life but now I have “wet” dreams almost every night and the idea of feeling like “warrior” has creeped into my mind for a few days now. Also my imagination/vision is as good as its ever been.
How do you know this is the result of t and not any other androgen? There is just no way to know.
But I have those same thoughts and swings, although I’m not sure if they are even that healthy

B___Danny

How do you know this is the result of t and not any other androgen? There is just no way to know.
But I have those same thoughts and swings, although I’m not sure if they are even that healthy
Because the masculinity has been steadily increasing for months. Its mot where it should be yet, I have a lot of damage to undo.

Ableton

Because the masculinity has been steadily increasing for months. Its mot where it should be yet, I have a lot of damage to undo.
Sounds like it could be dhea and thus probably an E increase alongside the t increase. I feel like this on pansterone and def need high e for wet dreams

David90

Without relying on TRT or taking isolated amino acids, has anyone truly been able to raise testosterone levels sustainably and significantly, measured by blood tests, via diet and lifestyle changes?

I'm finding many threads on what should raise T in theory, but I'm not able to find what has actually worked in practice, so I was hoping to get a compilation of that here.

All i can say is this from Personal Experience and Two Testosterone Blood Tests:

Training:

-Every Workout should only have 4-6 Exercises Maximum.

-Exercises Choices Should be Mostly Compounds. Isolation's rather to a Lesser Extent.

- Workout Time Should be anywhere between 30-60 Minutes per Workout. If You Lifestyle or Working Job is Too Stressful, maybe hold it in the 30-45 Min. Range

- Workout Volume (Depending on Dr. Mike Isratel) should be 10-20 Sets per Muscle Group (Chest, Back, Shoulder, Biceps, Abs and so forth...) per Week. Rather start on the Lower Side of the Volume (like 9-10 Sets per Muscle Group Week)

-Rest between Sets should be 1-2 Minutes (For Isolation's) and 3-4 Minutes (for Compound Movements).

-Rest Between Exercises should be 3-4 Minutes.

-Intra Workout Nutrition (1-2g of Salt and a bit of Juice as a drink, or some Gummy Bears) can be benefical but is not a Must.

-Workout's per Week should be 3-5 Times per Week, strongly Depending on your Working Job and Lifestyle. If Your Lifestyle and or Working Job (Manual Labour or maybe Leading Position) is too Stressful, then Three Times per Week is Enough. If you a Student and/or maybe have less Stress in General in your Life, then maybe you can get away with Training 5 Times Per Week.​

Diet:

-Ray Peat Diet (with ''Well Timed'' and ''Well Cooked'' Starch after Workout) is Good for Muscle Building. Keep your Most Starches for Post-Workout.

-PUFA's as Low as Possible.

-At Least 1,8g Protein per KG of Bodyweight should be enough.

-Eliminating Mostly (or all) Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencys

-DON'T drink too much Plain Water (only Exception is Water with Carbon Dioxide). If You Must Drink something, rather Drink Juices or Milk, which has automatically some Water and Vitamin's / Minerals in it.

-If You drink Water with Carbon Dioxide, upping also your Calcium Intake (I Heard this from one the Podcasts with @haidut as Guest)

-Up Your Fructose (Fruit's and Fruit Juices) Intake BUT make Sure you consume Enough Choline (per Day) with it. Since Fructose increases Protein Retention and Helps also with protecting the Thyroid Function (Nitrogen conservation in starvation revisited: protein sparing with intravenous fructose - PubMed)

- Investing in a 3-5 Supplements can help. I Personally use Magnesium Oil, Taurine Powder, Choline Powder, KSM-66 Ashwagandha and D3/K2 Combo Drops. Nothing More, nothing less.

- Keep your Fiber between 15-25 g per Day. As SHBG CAN Increase from too much Fiber.

Lifestyle:

- Don't Stress Out too Much. Especially on Things you Can't Control. Hold Your Cortisol as Low as Possible.

- Sleep Well. 6 Hours Minimum. Better would be 7-9 Hours.

-Use Blue Light Blocker Glasses at Night if you must use your Phone or Laptop / PC. I Recently Bought one at Amazon and i feel definently the Good Effects from it.

-If you Can, then try not to Work in Shifts as this CAN mess up your Circadian Rythym in the Long Run.

-Alcohol (with Exception of Beer) is Fine BUT limit it to 3-4 Drinks per Day, Maximum. Alcohol has a Bit of Calories, so making Room for that (less Fats or a bit less carbs) can be helpful). Also drink only the Purest Form of Alcohol (like Pure Vodka, Pure Whiskey and so forth.). No Alcopops or Mixing. Remember that you will still feel the Effects at least on the Day after Drinking. So Maybe doing a Workout before Drinking can also be Helpful.​

Ableton

Can someone blackpill me on cardio and testosterone?
Duration, intensity, frequency and in relation to lifting

GelatinGoblin

my T is around 1000 and I'm in my 60s.

Lots of sex, not much ejaculation, increases T a huge amount. A little DHEA and progesterone and pregnenolone help. Gut health really helps. Aspirin helps.

Being goal focused and assertive in life helps.

Go*damn.

cyclops

I've heard much of what has been said hear regarding testosterone before, which makes me hesitant to try it. But what about DHT? Do you think it has similar problems. Even though DHT is downstream, it doesn't covert to estrogen. I have been thinking about trying a small amount and hopefully it doesn't shut anything down. Do you think this could be a better route for those wanting to try test?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals