Has anyone tried Rebamipide for gastritis?

vetiver

It’s a peptide. I find H Pylori easy to control. I take 1 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach and don’t eat or drink for an hour, when I wake up, maybe 2 or 3 days in a row, once a month or so. That, or a vitamin D capsule and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on empty stomach upon waking and don’t eat or drink for an hour. Both powerfully control H Pylori without any side effects and fix gastritis for me for quite awhile. I can easily take aspirin without a stomach ache for weeks afterwards.

Mohraya

It’s a peptide. I find H Pylori easy to control. I take 1 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach and don’t eat or drink for an hour, when I wake up, maybe 2 or 3 days in a row, once a month or so. That, or a vitamin D capsule and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on empty stomach upon waking and don’t eat or drink for an hour. Both powerfully control H Pylori without any side effects and fix gastritis for me for quite awhile. I can easily take aspirin without a stomach ache for weeks afterwards.
Thanks for your insight ! That's very interesting ! Any honey would do the trick you think ? Also, how do you eat ? I react to so many things 😭 i am afraid to eat because i react badly 3 to 4 hours after it. I feel weak, anxious, i get shalow breathing and air hunger like my stomach had expanded.

Thanks for your insight ! That's very interesting ! Any honey would do the trick you think ? Also, how do you eat ? I react to so many things 😭 i am afraid to eat because i react badly 3 to 4 hours after it. I feel weak, anxious, i get shalow breathing and air hunger like my stomach had expanded.

Well it works for me and many others. Any honey is fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom