Has Anyone Stacked Cyproheptadine With A Potent Dopaminergic Drug?

Ron J

Hello everyone
To avoid potential heart valve problems, has anyone stacked cyproheptadine with drugs like bromocriptine, cabergoline or lisuride? Was the dopamine dominant(either by feeling/blood tests)? Or does cyproheptadine antagonize dopamine too much?

Waynish

I've been on Lisuride & Cyproheptadine simultaneously. I don't see them as magical antidotes to each other. You should be able to manage each drug you take independently and avoid stacking drugs just to be able to handle each independently.

OP
R

Ron J

I think it was 1 out of 4 that developed heart valve problems on bromocriptine; that seems high risk. If cypro blocks that side effect and allows bromocriptine to elevate dopamine, then I'd try bromocriptine.

Broken man

I am using cypro and lisuride. Great results, I had problems with digestion, brain fog...

Broken man

what effects did you notice?
I tried this stack and didn't notice much of anything
Try more one of them. I am lean, super focus and motivation, hot. Perfect for me, I am carrying it everywhere where I am going.

DennisX

Recently I've been using cyp@2mg with [email protected] twice a week. Haven't noticed much effect when I take that combo. My last labs showed my prolactin in at normal levels and my heart cartiogram was normal.

Before I was taking cab with rauwolscine HCL @ 3 MG. Rauwolscine is also an 5ht2b antagonist. That combo made me a little woozy and hour later so I took that combo a night before sleep

firebreather

Try more one of them. I am lean, super focus and motivation, hot. Perfect for me, I am carrying it everywhere where I am going.

@Broken man

Do you mean "try more of one of them".

I'm very interested in your results.

I tried up to 10mg a day of cypro and apart from gaining some weight that has been hard to lose I didn't experience anything.

What doses of these are you taking?

Broken man

@Broken man

Do you mean "try more of one of them".

I'm very interested in your results.

I tried up to 10mg a day of cypro and apart from gaining some weight that has been hard to lose I didn't experience anything.

What doses of these are you taking?
I dont have specific dosage, I am using 0.5- 1 mg every time when I feel that my serotonin is high which is usually after starch meal. I think that I am doing 4-6 mg per day. Against weight gain, I am using alot of caffeine now, I found that when I have around 400 mg of caffeine, I dont need much lisuride and I am not gaining weight. I know that some members apply cypro on their forehead. This is the part when you need experiment. I read almost every Haidut post about cypro, alot of useful information. High protein diet could help with weight too. And I can use alot of caffeine now so cypro helped me with this too. Cypro is hard from start but its only thing what can stop stress cycle and push you toward better metabolism, Haidut wrote that you need 2 weeks to see some benefits. I am using it for 2 months now.

brix

I dont have specific dosage, I am using 0.5- 1 mg every time when I feel that my serotonin is high which is usually after starch meal. I think that I am doing 4-6 mg per day. Against weight gain, I am using alot of caffeine now, I found that when I have around 400 mg of caffeine, I dont need much lisuride and I am not gaining weight. I know that some members apply cypro on their forehead. This is the part when you need experiment. I read almost every Haidut post about cypro, alot of useful information. High protein diet could help with weight too. And I can use alot of caffeine now so cypro helped me with this too. Cypro is hard from start but its only thing what can stop stress cycle and push you toward better metabolism, Haidut wrote that you need 2 weeks to see some benefits. I am using it for 2 months now.

I’ve been using cypro and tyromix before bed and have been gaining all muscle and losing fat (not lifting weights). Libido is up and ed is non existent.

Broken man

I’ve been using cypro and tyromix before bed and have been gaining all muscle and losing fat (not lifting weights). Libido is up and ed is non existent.
Thats really good. I cant use thyroid.

firebreather

Cool, thanks.

The struggle with a high protein diet is that as I try to increase sugar intake it seems to really lower my appetite, especially for meat.

johnwester130

Hello everyone
To avoid potential heart valve problems, has anyone stacked cyproheptadine with drugs like bromocriptine, cabergoline or lisuride? Was the dopamine dominant(either by feeling/blood tests)? Or does cyproheptadine antagonize dopamine too much?

does theanine/caffeine count as a Dopaminergic drug

I think the issue is 5-HT2B agonists which will stimulate the fibroblasts on the heart valve.

OP
R

Ron J

Precisely. I'm hoping that cyrpoheptadine counters that and still benefit from the dopamine boost of the drugs that I mentioned.

Precisely. I'm hoping that cyrpoheptadine counters that and still benefit from the dopamine boost of the drugs that I mentioned.
I don't think it's very strong on that one. Personally I wouldn't want an agonist in my body even with a good antagonist.