Has Anyone Seen Facial Changes In Jaw And Cheeks From Vitamin K2-mk4?

Josh Grinsted

I see people posting about how there jaw and face got wider from k2, but no one ever posts pics?

Has anyone seen facial changes?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
3F19F1CE-0731-4867-8B0B-BFAC5A260227.jpeg
98E87FBA-7DA2-484D-9C3D-934A6B623AEC.jpeg
I feel like it made my jaw wider. The pictures are 10 years apart. The first one is age 39 before vitamin K and the second one is age 49 after using vitamin K off and on for 4-5 years.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My weight is higher in the second pic though so that could have something to do with it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow! Hey gorgeous! You look super healthy, young and pretty in the second picture.
Thank you! I felt much better in the second pic.

Last edited:
OP
J

Josh Grinsted

View attachment 18167 View attachment 18168 I feel like it made my jaw wider. The pictures are 10 years apart. The first one is age 39 before vitamin K and the second one is age 49 after using vitamin K off and on for 4-5 years.

Wow that's amazing. This is the first legit pic I have seen on the net. Was this from just using the mk4 or did you use mk7 aswell, along with anything else like vitamin vitamin d.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow that's amazing. This is the first legit pic I have seen on the net. Was this from just using the mk4 or did you use mk7 aswell, along with anything else like vitamin vitamin d.
Mk-4 and vitamin D.

YourUniverse

@Blossom the ages you listed honestly look reversed, you're Benjamin button!

Over 10 years, how can you attribute any changes to only 1 (or 2) vitamins, though? Couldnt it be a testament to an approach as a whole?

Zigzag

I used it for about a year (15-30mg daily). No changes at all and I highly doubt it works like that. You want a wider jaw? Back to puberty or a surgery. You can develop masseters hypertrophy as well, but it doesn't always look good.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom the ages you listed honestly look reversed, you're Benjamin button!

Over 10 years, how can you attribute any changes to only 1 (or 2) vitamins, though? Couldnt it be a testament to an approach as a whole?
Thank you. I did certainly do more than just vitamin K and D that could have impacted my appearance in general. In the first pic I was sick with a prolactinoma and CFS.

Regina

Thank you. I did certainly do more than just vitamin K and D that could have impacted my appearance in general. In the first pic I was sick with a prolactinoma and CFS.
you were certainly cute, but the 2nd pic looks like her daughter.