Has Anyone Seen Facial Changes In Jaw And Cheeks From Vitamin K2-mk4?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Regina is right - gorgeous!
Not just prettier, but you actually look younger in the second picture. The change in jaw width is quite obvious. On the first one you look somewhat...depressed. Feel free to not answer it, but were you on SSRI drugs in the first picture? I know quite a few people taking them regularly and they have the same look as the first picture.
Thank you! I had stopped antidepressants about 6 months earlier but still had CFS, a prolactinoma and unknown celiac so I felt really bad.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
10 years, ffs. nobody's got 10 years to looksmax.
Is this referring to me and if so what does it mean?
Edit: never mind, I figured it out. You’re just rude. I was just trying to show a comparison with the pictures. I’m certain the facial changes didn’t take 10 years to happen but I don’t take a lot of photos. The first one was 3-4 years before I’d ever heard of Ray Peat.

GreekDemiGod

Is this referring to me and if so what does it mean?
Edit: never mind, I figured it out. You’re just rude. I was just trying to show a comparison with the pictures. I’m certain the facial changes didn’t take 10 years to happen but I don’t take a lot of photos. The first one was 3-4 years before I’d ever heard of Ray Peat.
It wasn't directed at you
It was a general remark. The whole point of facial changes is to achieve them while you are young, so they can benefit one in the dating scene
1 to 2 years max.

Zigzag

Sorry guys, but it's either puberty or a double jaw surgery. Stop being delusional about quick changes when you're adults.

Redshine

Sorry guys, but it's either puberty or a double jaw surgery. Stop being delusional about quick changes when you're adults.

Quick? It takes years... There was 10 years between the photos from Blossom. I think its the whole picture" not only the vit k2 but eating better, better health can change youre face, or make it less puffy.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Quick? It takes years... There was 10 years between the photos from Blossom. I think its the whole picture" not only the vit k2 but eating better, better health can change youre face, or make it less puffy.
I didn’t learn about Peat until 3-4 years after the first picture but I still think the change was gradual over a few years. I was in my 40’s as well and think changes happen slower in middle age.

Redshine

I didn’t learn about Peat until 3-4 years after the first picture but I still think the change was gradual over a few years. I was in my 40’s as well and think changes happen slower in middle age.

I didnt mean it in a negative way, not at all. Can only speak for myself, but I think there is nothing wrong with changes in a slower way. After years of eating pufa, maybe being hypo I cant not expect my body to be "quick fixed". Just take the time to get healthy (most important) and then will see there a physical change.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I didnt mean it in a negative way, not at all. Can only speak for myself, but I think there is nothing wrong with changes in a slower way. After years of eating pufa, maybe being hypo I cant not expect my body to be "quick fixed". Just take the time to get healthy (most important) and then will see there a physical change.
I didn’t think you meant it in a negative way at all. I just wanted to be clear for our members that the first picture was many years before I started vitamin K. I never really expected to have such a change so I didn’t take any good before, during and after photos and just had to make do with what I could find.
Sorry you were insulted above-we will take care of it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
OMG, What?? You look easily 29 in the 2nd photo. That's crazy.

Can you share your regimen, please?? :)
Thank you, that’s very kind. I’ve changed things up a lot over the past 7 years of studying Peat. My main supplements are progesterone and MK4. I eat quite a bit of ruminant meat (lamb and beef) as my main proteins. Otherwise it’s very specific to my individual tolerances. I usually walk 30-45 minutes in nature each day that I’m off work and get vitamin D from sun or a tanning bed. I aim for 10-20 minutes of relaxing breathing each day to help with stress. That’s about it at the present but I usually take thyroid regularly in the winter.
Edit: I also take eggshell calcium powder and magnesium.

Last edited:
Thank you, that’s very kind. I’ve changed things up a lot over the past 7 years of studying Peat. My main supplements are progesterone and MK4. I eat quite a bit of ruminant meat (lamb and beef) as my main proteins. Otherwise it’s very specific to my individual tolerances. I usually walk 30-45 minutes in nature each day that I’m off work and get vitamin D from sun or a tanning bed. I aim for 10-20 minutes of relaxing breathing each day to help with stress. That’s about it at the present but I usually take thyroid regularly in the winter.

Well I'm just being honest and genuinely impressed.

What about topicals? Do you put anything ON your skin to noticeable effect?

What about gelatin? I hear that is good for hair and skin. Is that part of your regime?

thanks for answering :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well I'm just being honest and genuinely impressed.

What about topicals? Do you put anything ON your skin to noticeable effect?

What about gelatin? I hear that is good for hair and skin. Is that part of your regime?

thanks for answering :)
I use lifegiving store soaps as a cleanser, rose water as a toner and a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid. I have used collagen in my coffee regularly for many years. I’m currently not using any added collagen or gelatin because I feel like I get plenty from the meat I eat. @cinderella taught me quite a bit about beauty regimens so hopefully she will chime in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals