Has Anyone Seen Facial Changes In Jaw And Cheeks From Vitamin K2-mk4?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I used it for about a year (15-30mg daily). No changes at all and I highly doubt it works like that. You want a wider jaw? Back to puberty or a surgery. You can develop masseters hypertrophy as well, but it doesn't always look good.
I have wondered if vitamin K helped me because I had soft bones due to celiac and the prolactinoma. My teeth used to be somewhat loose and would shift easily before if I didn’t wear my retainer. I no longer needed my retainer after starting vitamin K so it definitely seemed to help me.

GreekDemiGod

If you have the Long face syndrome, you absolutely need to mew. It will reduce the size of your midface and make your whole face more compact and "robust"

baccheion

I used it for about a year (15-30mg daily). No changes at all and I highly doubt it works like that. You want a wider jaw? Back to puberty or a surgery. You can develop masseters hypertrophy as well, but it doesn't always look good.
Maybe try 30 mg 3x/day.

If you have the Long face syndrome, you absolutely need to mew. It will reduce the size of your midface and make your whole face more compact and "robust"
Proof?

Redshine

I have wondered if vitamin K helped me because I had soft bones due to celiac and the prolactinoma. My teeth used to be somewhat loose and would shift easily before if I didn’t wear my retainer. I no longer needed my retainer after starting vitamin K so it definitely seemed to help me.

Did you take powder form or liquid? And from wich brand? I'm a bit curieus

Zigzag

@baccheion mewing is a meme. It works only during puberty. Nobody has ever fixed their craniofacial issues with it past their development stage.

milk_lover

@Blossom very nice progress you have! You don't look 49 at all in the second picture, more like early 30's. Keep doing what you are doing Blossom :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Did you take powder form or liquid? And from wich brand? I'm a bit curieus
Liquid so far-health natura brand. I recently ordered powder but haven’t started using it yet.

Nokoni

Sorry naysayers but, much to my surprise, it does work, even for an old man. Probably also need a foundation of good metabolism and good nutrition, and other things that might help include androsterone, lithium, and boron. Allithiamine likely also helps. The carbonic anhydrase effect is real, and really nice.

haidut

Forum Supporter
View attachment 18167 View attachment 18168 I feel like it made my jaw wider. The pictures are 10 years apart. The first one is age 39 before vitamin K and the second one is age 49 after using vitamin K off and on for 4-5 years.

@Regina is right - gorgeous!
Not just prettier, but you actually look younger in the second picture. The change in jaw width is quite obvious. On the first one you look somewhat...depressed. Feel free to not answer it, but were you on SSRI drugs in the first picture? I know quite a few people taking them regularly and they have the same look as the first picture.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals