Has Anyone Seen Actual Studies Showing ADE in Test Animals?

CiggyTardust

Anyone who has been listening to alternative voices these last two years will be familiar with the claim cited in the title of this thread. I've heard many medical doctors in interviews and podcasts refer to these animal studies and the story typically goes like this:

1) Animals (ferrets and cats were referenced) were injected with a vaccine for a coronavirus
2) Animals showed anticipated antibody response after administration of vaccine
3) A year or some other unspecified amount of time later, subsequent exposure to other strains of coronavirus induced ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) causing severe sickness and death in test animals. One oft-repeated claim is that ALL test animals died.

I started hearing warnings about this ADE hypothesis back in 2020. A clip from Dr. Oz's show comes to mind and an interview with Michael Yeadon. I know I heard these studies mentioned by several other doctors in various interviews and podcasts. At the time I made an effort to track down these studies but found nothing. Has anyone actually seen these? I ask because we are now in the middle of cold/flu season and if that hypothesis were correct, people would be dropping like flies.

Perry Staltic

Anyone who has been listening to alternative voices these last two years will be familiar with the claim cited in the title of this thread. I've heard many medical doctors in interviews and podcasts refer to these animal studies and the story typically goes like this:

1) Animals (ferrets and cats were referenced) were injected with a vaccine for a coronavirus
3) A year or some other unspecified amount of time later, subsequent exposure to other strains of coronavirus induced ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) causing severe sickness and death in test animals. One oft-repeated claim is that ALL test animals died.

I started hearing warnings about this ADE hypothesis back in 2020. A clip from Dr. Oz's show comes to mind and an interview with Michael Yeadon. I know I heard these studies mentioned by several other doctors in various interviews and podcasts. At the time I made an effort to track down these studies but found nothing. Has anyone actually seen these? I ask because we are now in the middle of cold/flu season and if that hypothesis were correct, people would be dropping like flies.

Those studies have been posted in a thread(s). btw we're not in the middle of coronavirus season (Dec-May); not even a month into it.

37424tn.jpg

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Also btw, humans who received the dengue and RSV vaccines and experienced ADE didn't drop like flies. Some got very sick and died. But perhaps if it happens with the clot shots, since so many have taken it, it will look like they are dropping like flies.

OP
CiggyTardust

CiggyTardust

Those studies have been posted in a thread(s). btw we're not in the middle of coronavirus season (Dec-May); not even a month into it.

37424tn.jpg

True enough. I'd love if someone could point me to the studies or threads containing them because I haven't been able to find any such studies. I'm not one to scour PubMed very often however...

AdoTintor

Maybe when the animals start dying off in large numbers they just stop the study, never publish, and the vax in question gets ditched - but in the industry it is known that it was attempted and failed?

OP
CiggyTardust

CiggyTardust

Maybe when the animals start dying off in large numbers they just stop the study, never publish, and the vax in question gets ditched - but in the industry it is known that it was attempted and failed?
Plausible but again, I haven't seen any documented evidence of this. I'd think if half a dozen doctors openly claim this happened there would be some documentary evidence. I could just be missing it but I'm hoping it's not deliberate disinformation to poison the well.

P

Peatness

OP
CiggyTardust

CiggyTardust

Thanks. I've seen that study cited before. I can't find any indication that the ferrets actually died. I just see a warning:

"These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated."

The same goes for lots of the links and articles cited above. Lots of claims that I've seen elsewhere and even breakdown of how ADE might occur but I just want a specific example of a study wherein the test animals died... I will continue sifting through but I haven't seen it yet.

OP
CiggyTardust

CiggyTardust

Similarly, I see America's Frontline Doctors saying:

"Despite trying for decades, scientists have never been able to create a successful coronavirus vaccine. Whenever they think they have, the experimental coronavirus vaccine has failed and animals who got the experimental vaccine died."

Elsewhere in that document, "Previous coronavirus vaccine projects triggered immune responses so strong that the test animals died, and the vaccine trials were halted."

What specific trials are they referring to?

To the other links sent over in this thread, thank you. I will continue looking through them to see if I can find the referenced trials...