Has Anyone Resolved Their Blood Pressure Issues?

OP
M

mrdannyg3

I'd like to update anyone following or reading this thread that my blood pressure is normal now, 120/80. A big help has been adding in niacinamide and magnesium glycinate, 300mg a piece. I've been using both daily for almost 2 months. Georgi posted studies on niacinamide and magnesium reducing blood pressure so I took a leap of faith and added them in. I also think stress reduction methods help like deep breathing; I do that also. If anyone is curious about salt intake, it's almost 2 tsp a day, which is on the high end from the mainstream perspective, yet my readings stay consistent. Just adding in this piece of information in case someone is curious. Hope this helps!

P

Peatness

I'd like to update anyone following or reading this thread that my blood pressure is normal now, 120/80. A big help has been adding in niacinamide and magnesium glycinate, 300mg a piece. I've been using both daily for almost 2 months. Georgi posted studies on niacinamide and magnesium reducing blood pressure so I took a leap of faith and added them in. I also think stress reduction methods help like deep breathing; I do that also. If anyone is curious about salt intake, it's almost 2 tsp a day, which is on the high end from the mainstream perspective, yet my readings stay consistent. Just adding in this piece of information in case someone is curious. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for this update. I'm going to increase niacinamide to see if it helps. It is also useful to know that 2 tsp of salt is safe. My blood Pressure has been stubbornly high for so long l was starting to panic which is the worst thing for BP.

OP
M

mrdannyg3

Thank you so much for this update. I'm going to increase niacinamide to see if it helps. It is also useful to know that 2 tsp of salt is safe. My blood Pressure has been stubbornly high for so long l was starting to panic which is the worst thing for BP.
No problem! It's nice to see Peat principles work. My BP started dropping within a week but I wanted to wait like 2 months to make sure it was the real deal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals