Has anyone reliably increased DHT or T with t3 therapy?

WojciechMajda

I used to use Proviron, but it's no longer manufactured, so I use mesterolone powder from a reputable underground Chinese lab.

My doses are around 40mg a day. I take it 2 times a day, in the morning, after breakfast I take around 25mg, and in the evening I take around 15mg. I weigh the powders using a digital jewelry scale.

I tried using lower doses like 2-5mg (As Peat recommended), but they did not have very noticeable results.

Jremy25

I used to use Proviron, but it's no longer manufactured, so I use mesterolone powder from a reputable underground Chinese lab.

My doses are around 40mg a day. I take it 2 times a day, in the morning, after breakfast I take around 25mg, and in the evening I take around 15mg. I weigh the powders using a digital jewelry scale.

I tried using lower doses like 2-5mg (As Peat recommended), but they did not have very noticeable results.
Do you take DHT orally? How is the absorption?

I’m using 100mg of topical DHT daily through a transdermal solution of 10% DHT gel. Very happy with the transdermal absorption I’m getting but curious how does oral compare?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I have not been able to find reliable mesterolone or Bayer proviron anywhere but would love to here a source. Ive had fake mesterolone twice now I’m pretty sure

wildworld1992

Hi could you DM me the contact of that lab? I want to order some powder.

Ismail

Thanks bud, saw a similar (if not the same study) on Danny’s telegram group, he posted quite a few related to this topic - are you in his group?

Testicular dysfunction in men with primary hypothyroidism; reversal of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism with replacement thyroxine:​

Ismail

Nice, thanks for sharing!

You’re very welcome bud 🙏

btw i tried to answer your DM twice , but it wont let me lol

Haha welcome to my world lol! The amount of times I’ve had that issue with this forum, must be a known issue/bug I guess 🤷‍♂️

When I replied to your previous message I had the same issue and just waited a few hours and came back to try and it worked thankfully (though that’s not always the case).

No worries 🙏