Has anyone reliably increased DHT or T with t3 therapy?

Cameron

Has anyone confirmed an androgenic benefit or increase in androgens from using T3 or thyroid therapy in general?
T3 is reliably an androgen agonist how has the therapy played out in androgenic function or a “secondary puberty” effect in males here?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

@Hans @haidut any old/new papers showing males getting a better effect from t3 than androgen therapy itself for steroid metabolism that has not been posted before. T3 to avoid hpta suppression while inducing a “second puberty” penis growth beard development voice deepening and jaw development? Interesting agonist of androgens that is rarely explored.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans @haidut any old/new papers showing males getting a better effect from t3 than androgen therapy itself for steroid metabolism that has not been posted before. T3 to avoid hpta suppression while inducing a “second puberty” penis growth beard development voice deepening and jaw development? Interesting agonist of androgens that is rarely explored.
T3 is a potent 5AR inducer, however, not sure if it's comparable to a secondary puberty though. When I've used pure T3 and never really felt any androgenic symptoms. I feel much stronger androgenic symptoms from Tribulus, 11-keto DHT and androsterone.

Beastmode

I took my testosterone levels right before I started T3 so maybe it'll be good to check now.

It definitely had an androgenic effect on me though as I built a lot of muscle.

I was pretty hypo though so it might've been the totality of my efforts than to narrow it down to T3 alone.

laleto12

I took my testosterone levels right before I started T3 so maybe it'll be good to check now.

It definitely had an androgenic effect on me though as I built a lot of muscle.

I was pretty hypo though so it might've been the totality of my efforts than to narrow it down to T3 alone.

can you elaborate on your t3 therapy story a little bit more? I've been meaning to try it again. Can you tell me how much you took/how much a day, with t4 or without etc.? Thank you.

Charger

DHT went from 33 to 48 ng/dL with T3.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

In

DHT went from 33 to 48 ng/dL with T3.
Interesting thank you have you raised t3 dose at all or remained on 50 mcg with good result? I’ll be using cytomel to compare with tyronene I used last year.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

T3 is a potent 5AR inducer, however, not sure if it's comparable to a secondary puberty though. When I've used pure T3 and never really felt any androgenic symptoms. I feel much stronger androgenic symptoms from Tribulus, 11-keto DHT and androsterone.
Hans I agree androsterone feels very androgenic on the scrotum but don’t notice much when applied to the face or orally or sublingual

Charger

In

Interesting thank you have you raised t3 dose at all or remained on 50 mcg with good result? I’ll be using cytomel to compare with tyronene I used last year.

I've stayed on 50mcg per day, I've felt no need to raise or lower the dose.

Beastmode

can you elaborate on your t3 therapy story a little bit more? I've been meaning to try it again. Can you tell me how much you took/how much a day, with t4 or without etc.? Thank you.
I used body temp and pulse as my guide at the beginning and took whatever moved the metrics in the right direction. Started small and worked up from what seemed to be needed as I went along. It's a very individualized approach and I made plenty of mistakes, like many do. First week I took too much probably and I was taking 2-3 hour naps each day. Took me a few weeks to a month to dial it in. I didn't use cynoplus to start as I didn't have any.

It's boringly simple: Be consistent with your dose, measure what you can as consistent as possible, give it time, etc.

laleto12

I used body temp and pulse as my guide at the beginning and took whatever moved the metrics in the right direction. Started small and worked up from what seemed to be needed as I went along. It's a very individualized approach and I made plenty of mistakes, like many do. First week I took too much probably and I was taking 2-3 hour naps each day. Took me a few weeks to a month to dial it in. I didn't use cynoplus to start as I didn't have any.

It's boringly simple: Be consistent with your dose, measure what you can as consistent as possible, give it time, etc.
Thanks for your response. So, you used only t3 and not t4 right? Do you still take it daily? How many mcgs?

Beastmode

Thanks for your response. So, you used only t3 and not t4 right? Do you still take it daily? How many mcgs?
I take both now. T3 once or twice a day and T3/T4 before bed. The amounts are within physiological range per dosage. It's definitely less now than it was when I started. Body temp and pulse, in addition to what I'm pretty in tune with regarding my body/mind, all indicate to me what I need that day.

The reason I'm not writing amounts is to encourage you to find what works for you. I'm 5 years into this. Everyday I'm tweaking things here and there still.

If you track things properly, and consistently for a long period of time, you'll discover what works for you.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I’ve always thought thyroid should be explored before trt. It never fails to amaze me I’m one of the only few in my friend group not on testosterone and many people don’t even know what thyroid does or the benefits on using it out side of a bodybuilding prep mentality. T3s ability to use cholesterol into androgenic steroids is very potent just always curious to see how big of an impact it has on adult males in androgenic action overall without steroid use.

Jremy25

Interested to add this to my current protocol. Would 25mcg T3 in the morning and 7 drops of Tyronene (NDT) at night work well?

I’m currently using alphagels 10% DHT gel and recently added in 10% T gel which I’m applying scrotally.

WojciechMajda

I didn't notice a massive difference with T after starting NDT. I had T-tested before and after. No difference.

Supplementing DHT increased my T (I think, but I didn't measure it) and DHT levels ;-) life is good.

IMHO TRT (if you want to inject it and all that) is a bad choice (in higher doses). Why atrophy your balls when there are better alternatives (like DHT)..?

dallascat

I didn't notice a massive difference with T after starting NDT. I had T-tested before and after. No difference.

Supplementing DHT increased my T (I think, but I didn't measure it) and DHT levels ;-) life is good.

IMHO TRT (if you want to inject it and all that) is a bad choice (in higher doses). Why atrophy your balls when there are better alternatives (like DHT)..?
What do you use for DHT?

NommyWommy

How much dht do you take? And how do you take it? Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals