Has Anyone Ordered Progesterone Powder From China

ddjd

I've successfully ordered steroids from China in the past using websites like "made in China".

I want to buy some progesterone powder for topical use against MPB after hearing haidut talk about it in the recent Danny Roddy podcast.

as far as I understand, progesterone can be derived from Wild Yam or Soy, is that correct?

there's a lot of advertisements for "Natural Wild Yam Extract Diosgenin" is that also similar to natural bioidentical progesterone?

wild-bee

Diosgenin is something in wild yam which then gets made into progesterone in a lab using chemicals, you cannot extract progesterone directly from plants. Doesn't sound like the right product

mrchibbs

I've successfully ordered steroids from China in the past using websites like "made in China".

I want to buy some progesterone powder for topical use against MPB after hearing haidut talk about it in the recent Danny Roddy podcast.

as far as I understand, progesterone can be derived from Wild Yam or Soy, is that correct?

there's a lot of advertisements for "Natural Wild Yam Extract Diosgenin" is that also similar to natural bioidentical progesterone?

just buy progest-e, don't try to save a few bucks for an inferior product, which you'll still have to find a way to dissolve.

wild-bee

just buy progest-e, don't try to save a few bucks for an inferior product, which you'll still have to find a way to dissolve.
you don't save much money and it's probably not worth the hassle for low doses but it's not difficult to dissolve in vitamin e oil or other fats and fun to make your own stuff, I didn't have a good experience buying from china though. I get the feeling these types of company run multiple websites under different names but don't buy from Wuhan Hezhong Bio-chemical Co. Ltd/supplysteroids.com

it is not similar, diosgenin is a phytoestrogen used in wild yam creams for menopause (low estrogen). there's lots of progesterone powder on made in china the Cas number is 57-83-0

mrchibbs

you don't save much money and it's probably not worth the hassle for low doses but it's not difficult to dissolve in vitamin e oil or other fats and fun to make your own stuff, I didn't have a good experience buying from china though. I get the feeling these types of company run multiple websites under different names but don't buy from Wuhan Hezhong Bio-chemical Co. Ltd/supplysteroids.com

it is not similar, diosgenin is a phytoestrogen used in wild yam creams for menopause (low estrogen). there's lots of progesterone powder on made in china the Cas number is 57-83-0

For sure it's fun to make your own stuff, it's just that Progest-E is Ray's formula, and I've never seen a product which such outstanding reviews, across the board. I've used it to great success personally, and countless others have as well. It doesn't make a lot of sense to go look for something else.

wild-bee

For sure it's fun to make your own stuff, it's just that Progest-E is Ray's formula, and I've never seen a product which such outstanding reviews, across the board. I've used it to great success personally, and countless others have as well. It doesn't make a lot of sense to go look for something else.

Ray's formula states 10% progesterone powder dissolved in wheatgerm derived vitamin e oil, progest-e comes from cheap soya? Progesterone is fantastic and saves lives, no wonder any product containing it gets great reviews. Personally I prefer Ona's oil because it costs less per ml, the vitamin e comes from sunflower oil and her customer service was so considerate

it always makes sense to look at other available options

mrchibbs

Ray's formula states 10% progesterone powder dissolved in wheatgerm derived vitamin e oil, progest-e comes from cheap soya? Progesterone is fantastic and saves lives, no wonder any product containing it gets great reviews. Personally I prefer Ona's oil because it costs less per ml, the vitamin e comes from sunflower oil and her customer service was so considerate

it always makes sense to look at other available options

There is a reason why Ray adopted this formula, and progest-e certainly doesn't come from 'cheap soya', yes the vitamin E is extracted from soybean oil (sunflower isn't any better an oil). The product itself contains absolutely no soy protein or soy oil, and it doesn't cause any problem, even to people allergic to soy

I've looked into Ona's and it seems they add other ingredients too. Health Natura has good progesterone in MCT oil.

In the end, the important thing is that you find a product that works for you. As long as it's progesterone USP, it should be fine.

I think however, when in doubt, Ray's Progest-E is a sure bet.

There is a reason why Ray adopted this formula, and progest-e certainly doesn't come from 'cheap soya', yes the vitamin E is extracted from soybean oil (sunflower isn't any better an oil). The product itself contains absolutely no soy protein or soy oil, and it doesn't cause any problem, even to people allergic to soy

I've looked into Ona's and it seems they add other ingredients too. Health Natura has good progesterone in MCT oil.

In the end, the important thing is that you find a product that works for you. As long as it's progesterone USP, it should be fine.

I think however, when in doubt, Ray's Progest-E is a sure bet.

Many thanks for these clarifications. :thumbright

Murtaza

i have some progesterone powder from tcichemicals if youre still interested, pm for details

mnl

I've been pleased with progesterone powder from suchlabs.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals